Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    23 Apr '18 17:17
    https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/04/22/watch-college-students-bash-trump-for-sending-troops-to-border-then-learn-obama-did-same-thing

    Someone recently did some interviews with people in blue states asking them what they thought of Trump sending troops to the border.

    Obviously, they all ranted how evil the whole affair was, but when confronted with the notion that Obama did it as well, they got strangely quiet.

    Hilarious!
  2. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Joined
    22 Jun '04
    Moves
    39949
    23 Apr '18 17:52
    Originally posted by @whodey
    https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/04/22/watch-college-students-bash-trump-for-sending-troops-to-border-then-learn-obama-did-same-thing

    Someone recently did some interviews with people in blue states asking them what they thought of Trump sending troops to the border.

    Obviously, they all ranted how evil the whole affair was, but when confronted with the notion that Obama did it as well, they got strangely quiet.

    Hilarious!
    Were they told that Obama's deployment was for a limited period and involved far less troops than Trump's open-ended commitment?

    I bet the "hilarious" answer is "no".
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    23 Apr '18 18:32
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    Were they told that Obama's deployment was for a limited period and involved far less troops than Trump's open-ended commitment?

    I bet the "hilarious" answer is "no".
    Did Obama get word that a large mob is headed towards the border like Trump has today?
  4. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Joined
    22 Jun '04
    Moves
    39949
    23 Apr '18 18:49
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Did Obama get word that a large mob is headed towards the border like Trump has today?
    A "large mob" that has said they intend to apply for asylum i.e. seek to be admitted to the United States using legal procedures?

    You need troops for that ................................ why?
  5. Germany
    Joined
    27 Oct '08
    Moves
    3118
    23 Apr '18 18:49
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Did Obama get word that a large mob is headed towards the border like Trump has today?
    Estimates in 2015 put the number of unauthorized immigrants at 11 million, representing 3.4% of the total U.S. population.[7] The population of unauthorized immigrants peaked in 2007, when it was at 12.2 million and 4% of the total U.S. population.[7][8] Since the Great Recession, more undocumented immigrants have left the United States than have entered it, and illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels they have been in decades.[9][10][11][12]

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_immigration_to_the_United_States
  6. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    138523
    23 Apr '18 18:55
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Did Obama get word that a large mob is headed towards the border like Trump has today?
    Obama is back in private life, in case you haven't noticed.
    He even attended Barbara Bush's funeral.

    I'm sure Donald will be back in private life fairly soon.
    He can then continue to settle his score with Jeff Bezos.
    Who, at the moment, just happens to be 40 times as big as Donald.

    C'mon, Donald !! Be a BULLY !! 😀😀😀😀
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    23 Apr '18 19:04
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    A "large mob" that has said they intend to apply for asylum i.e. seek to be admitted to the United States using legal procedures?

    You need troops for that ................................ why?
    So you approved Obama sending troops to the border, why?
  8. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Joined
    22 Jun '04
    Moves
    39949
    23 Apr '18 19:09
    Originally posted by @whodey
    So you approved Obama sending troops to the border, why?
    I didn't say I did. However, your OP relies on a loaded, misleading question which compares apples to oranges.
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    23 Apr '18 19:15
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    I didn't say I did. However, your OP relies on a loaded, misleading question which compares apples to oranges.
    What makes Trump wrong but Obama right, or do you condemn both?

    So judging Obama is difficult and complicated but not Trump.

    LMAO!
  10. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Joined
    22 Jun '04
    Moves
    39949
    23 Apr '18 19:22
    Originally posted by @whodey
    What makes Trump wrong but Obama right, or do you condemn both?

    So judging Obama is difficult and complicated but not Trump.

    LMAO!
    I suggest you read my first post if it's unclear what the differences are between Trump's deployment and Obama's. HINT: The relevant differences aren't President A did one and President B did the other except in your partisan hack mind.
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    23 Apr '18 19:401 edit
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    I suggest you read my first post if it's unclear what the differences are between Trump's deployment and Obama's. HINT: The relevant differences aren't President A did one and President B did the other except in your partisan hack mind.
    You are a joke

    It's no different that Trump limiting immigration from certain Islamic countries and Obama doing it. When Trump does the EXACT same thing, all of a sudden it becomes immoral and racist.
  12. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Joined
    22 Jun '04
    Moves
    39949
    23 Apr '18 19:45
    Originally posted by @whodey
    You are a joke

    It's no different that Trump limiting immigration from certain Islamic countries and Obama doing it. When Trump does the EXACT same thing, all of a sudden it becomes immoral and racist.
    It wasn't the EXACT same thing in that case and it isn't the EXACT same thing in this one either. That you and other right wingers consistently lie and insist it is even after been shown the relevant differences is proof of your partisan hackness and blatant dishonesty but little else.
Back to Top