Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    13 Jan '17 19:12
    I just don't get it. Why is the party of sexual diversity so outraged over the Trump sex scandal?

    I would think him getting golden showers would be celebrated by the left, assuming it ever happened at all.

    Are all of you golden shower bigots? Why pretend to care about sexually moral behavior now?
  2. Germany
    Joined
    27 Oct '08
    Moves
    3118
    13 Jan '17 19:14
    Who is "outraged" by Trump allegedly enjoying particular sex acts?
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    13 Jan '17 19:28
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Who is "outraged" by Trump allegedly enjoying particular sex acts?
    CNN and MSBC and California and New York City.
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12091
    13 Jan '17 19:29
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Who is "outraged" by Trump allegedly enjoying particular sex acts?
    Why would ot be worthy of news?
  5. Germany
    Joined
    27 Oct '08
    Moves
    3118
    13 Jan '17 19:37
    Originally posted by whodey
    CNN and MSBC and California and New York City.
    Can you cite some examples to illustrate how the state of California (for instance) is in a state of "outrage" vis-a-vis the allegations concerning Donald Trump's sexual preferences?
  6. Standard membershavixmironline
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Joined
    31 Jan '04
    Moves
    56261
    13 Jan '17 19:47
    As far as I know, the left is loving it.

    It's comedic gold....
  7. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    13 Jan '17 19:50
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    As far as I know, the left is loving it.

    It's comedic gold....
    Bruh.
    They're laughing at their own jokes.
  8. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Cosmopolis
    Joined
    27 Oct '04
    Moves
    80055
    13 Jan '17 19:54
    Originally posted by whodey
    I just don't get it. Why is the party of sexual diversity so outraged over the Trump sex scandal?

    I would think him getting golden showers would be celebrated by the left, assuming it ever happened at all.

    Are all of you golden shower bigots? Why pretend to care about sexually moral behavior now?
    According to the report that contained that allegation the FSB has enough information on him for him to be blackmailed. This ought to be a source of concern. If for no other reason that his alleged incaution with regard to honey traps. Of more concern should be the rest of the report which alleges that a presidential candidate colluded with a foreign state to undermine his opponents and gather intelligence on Russian emigres resident in the US.
  9. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    13 Jan '17 20:17
    Originally posted by DeepThought
    According to the report that contained that allegation the FSB has enough information on him for him to be blackmailed. This ought to be a source of concern. If for no other reason that his alleged incaution with regard to honey traps. Of more concern should be the rest of the report which alleges that a presidential candidate colluded with a foreign state to undermine his opponents and gather intelligence on Russian emigres resident in the US.
    You really need to stay current: this thing has been debunked, slam dunked, put in the trunk.

    Move on.
  10. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Cosmopolis
    Joined
    27 Oct '04
    Moves
    80055
    13 Jan '17 20:20
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    You really need to stay current: this thing has been debunked, slam dunked, put in the trunk.

    Move on.
    How has it been debunked?
  11. Standard membershavixmironline
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Joined
    31 Jan '04
    Moves
    56261
    13 Jan '17 20:24
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    You really need to stay current: this thing has been debunked, slam dunked, put in the trunk.

    Move on.
    It doesn't matter if it's debunked or not. It's true.

    Like there's no global warming: the Earth is flat, you see. And we're all floating in space because there's no gravity.
    It's all debunked and true.

    Get with it man!
    Your president loves being pissed in his mouth just before he rims Putin the Great.
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    14 Jan '17 00:16
    Originally posted by DeepThought
    According to the report that contained that allegation the FSB has enough information on him for him to be blackmailed. This ought to be a source of concern. If for no other reason that his alleged incaution with regard to honey traps. Of more concern should be the rest of the report which alleges that a presidential candidate colluded with a foreign state to undermine his opponents and gather intelligence on Russian emigres resident in the US.
    God forbid they blackmail him so that no one finds out Trump is a womanizer. 😲
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    14 Jan '17 00:17
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    It doesn't matter if it's debunked or not. It's true.

    Like there's no global warming: the Earth is flat, you see. And we're all floating in space because there's no gravity.
    It's all debunked and true.

    Get with it man!
    Your president loves being pissed in his mouth just before he rims Putin the Great.
    Now you are catching on Shav.

    In Washington, all that maters is power, not the truth.
  14. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    14 Jan '17 00:25
    Originally posted by DeepThought
    How has it been debunked?
    How is it that you picked up on the initial report and yet you've missed everything that's followed?
    Really?

    Move on.
  15. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Cosmopolis
    Joined
    27 Oct '04
    Moves
    80055
    14 Jan '17 00:31
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    How is it that you picked up on the initial report and yet you've missed everything that's followed?
    Really?

    Move on.
    What exactly? The papers are calling it unsubstantiated and Trump has denied it, although he would wouldn't he. So unless you can actually name something then I'd suggest you are just asserting it.
Back to Top