1. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    27 May '17 17:23
    President Trump is making things more difficult for himself than they need to be. If there is nothing to these accusations about the Trump campaign and Russia as Trump claims, then why won't the Trump White House simply release all the documents (including his tax returns!) and let the truth be known?? Trump and company is on the wrong path in setting up this silly "war room" and resisting these investigations. Bob Mueller and the others will find out soon enough what's going on anyway. As the Brit's say: "The truth will out"
  2. Germany
    Moves
    27 May '17 18:07
    If there is nothing to these accusations about the Trump campaign and Russia as Trump claims, then why won't the Trump White House simply release all the documents (including his tax returns!) and let the truth be known??

Gee, I wonder why.
  3. Cape Town
    Moves
    27 May '17 18:28
    Originally posted by mchill
    President Trump is making things more difficult for himself than they need to be.
    No, I don't think so. He is probably putting off the inevitable, but the longer he can put it off, the more his family profits.
    As for the republicans the same applies to them. The longer Trump is president, the longer the focus is on him. I suspect though that they have overplayed the hand and will pay. But the forgetfulness of voters is legendary, so I could be wrong.
  4. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    28 May '17 16:19
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    No, I don't think so. He is probably putting off the inevitable, but the longer he can put it off, the more his family profits.
    As for the republicans the same applies to them. The longer Trump is president, the longer the focus is on him. I suspect though that they have overplayed the hand and will pay. But the forgetfulness of voters is legendary, so I could be wrong.
    I could be wrong.

I don't think you're wrong this time around. Trump and Co. will soon find out this is the executive branch of government, not New York real estate.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree