Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 18 Nov '16 13:59
    with an insane argument: "We have the precedent: Japanese internment camps"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZkJUvt3cj0

Fox News is finding this insane. Fox News has come to be the voice of reason because there are others even worse.
  2. Subscriber KingDavid403
    King David
    18 Nov '16 14:13 / 2 edits
    Trump is now changing his tune on this also. LOL, all the hateful fools as Elder have been made nothing but fools of by Trump. https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/17/trump-camp-denies-muslim-ban-registry
  3. Standard member vivify
    rain
    18 Nov '16 14:14 / 1 edit
    It's entirely possible that Trump may be a worse president than Bush, the previous worst president.
  4. Subscriber KingDavid403
    King David
    18 Nov '16 14:17 / 1 edit
    https://thinkprogress.org/trump-spokesman-says-trump-never-called-for-a-muslim-registry-that-is-a-lie-9ac8eb002df1#.q5mwa0lye
  5. Subscriber KingDavid403
    King David
    18 Nov '16 14:25
    I expect Trump is going to keep NONE of his promises to the hateful supposed Christian alt-right. He just wanted the cockroaches to come out of the wood-work and vote for him. All he is going to do is make the rich richer and the poor poorer while stomping all over our Constitution to enforce his dictatorship of America.
  6. 18 Nov '16 14:36
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi

Fox News is finding this insane. Fox News has come to be the voice of reason because there are others even worse.
    To be fair, Trump is not suggesting locking them up in concentration camps, so I think it is unfair to compare him to someone as racist and bigoted and tyrannical as FDR.
  7. Standard member checkbaiter
    By God's Grace
    18 Nov '16 14:41

You are paranoid and jumping to conclusions. The media loves to exaggerate these kinds of stories.
  8. Standard member checkbaiter
    By God's Grace
    18 Nov '16 14:43
    Originally posted by vivify
    It's entirely possible that Trump may be a worse president than Bush, the previous worst president.
    Bush was not a great president, but is far from the worst.
    The worst has a few weeks remaining on his term, next is a toss up between Carter and Bill Clinton in my estimation.
  9. 18 Nov '16 14:44 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by whodey
    To be fair, Trump is not suggesting locking them up in concentration camps, so I think it is unfair to compare him to someone as racist and bigoted and tyrannical as FDR.
    well if one would insist on having basic reading skills one would realize that wasn't what was claimed in the first place.

japanese internment camps being used as PRECEDENT for a muslim registry was the problem(with all the rights violation that implies). nobody was asking for camps (yet). do you understand or am i wasting my time explaining basic English to you?
  10. 18 Nov '16 14:44
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    You are paranoid and jumping to conclusions. The media loves to exaggerate these kinds of stories.
    People like Zach have minorities hunkered down in their basements afraid to go outside.

Well done left wingers.
  11. 18 Nov '16 14:46
    well if one would insist on having basic reading skills one would realize that wasn't what was claimed in the first place.

japanese internment camps being used as PRECEDENT for a muslim registry was the problem(with all the rights violation that implies). nobody was asking for camps (yet). do you understand or am i wasting my time explaining basic English to you?
    Little known fact: the Japanese were put into these camps thanks to remnants of the Alien and Sedition Acts that Jefferson fought to get overturned.

Jefferson fought to reduce the power and scope of the US federal government, something that left wingers despise.
  12. 18 Nov '16 14:47
    good god you're a moron. it was a direct quote from a trump supporter in a full conversation with Megyn Kelly. it wasn't taken out of context, it wasn't censured, the questions and answers were clear. Where is the exaggeration.

He supports a muslim registry because you did it once before. That's the problem, he used one of the most shameful acts in your history as justification for committing a shameful act.
  13. 18 Nov '16 14:51
    "You are paranoid and jumping to conclusions. The media loves [sic] to exaggerate these kinds of stories." - Someone who died in Stalingrad.
  14. Standard member checkbaiter
    By God's Grace
    18 Nov '16 14:55
    good god you're a moron. it was a direct quote from a trump supporter in a full conversation with Megyn Kelly. it wasn't taken out of context, it wasn't censured, the questions and answers were clear. Where is the exaggeration.

He supports a muslim registry because you did it once before. That's the problem, he used one of the most shameful acts in your history as justification for committing a shameful act.
    I don't see anything wrong with a muslim registry any more than racial profiling.
    Terrorists are generally muslim, so until they (terrorist) can be dealt with, it is a good idea.
    You would rather die being politically correct than having the common sense to do what is right.
  15. 18 Nov '16 15:10
    I don't see anything wrong with a muslim registry any more than racial profiling.
    Terrorists are generally muslim, so until they (terrorist) can be dealt with, it is a good idea.
    You would rather die being politically correct than having the common sense to do what is right.
    I personally think that the Amish should have a registry.

Sure, they are a peaceful bunch, but in my opinion, they are a little too perfect.

Trust me, something is going on with the Amish...................