Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Moves
    20 Apr '17 01:07
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    The abusive lying troll HandyAndy keeps showing that he's obsessed with personally
    attacking me or inciting as much abuse of me as he can.
    Merely responding, you cheap hypocrite. Can't take it?
  2. Stargazing
    Moves
    20 Apr '17 01:321 edit
    Originally posted by vivify
    Republicans have chosen the single biggest dipsh|t for president to ever be elected. I don't mean just the dumbest American president; I mean the single most retarded person ever elected to lead any country.
    They love him though. I know some intelligent business people in the US and they won't have a word said against him; one of them called me a commie for liking something Bernie Saunders said.

They love his war power posing especially. Of course if King whatshisname in NK airbursts a couple of nukes over some US cities the mood may change a little.
  3. Zugzwang
    Moves
    20 Apr '17 01:343 edits
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Merely responding, you cheap hypocrite. Can't take it?
    In fact, the abusive lying troll HandyAndy recently ran away rather than respond to my
    refutations of his nonsense and lies about history or common American ignorance of history.
    Even the right-wing American Checkbaiter agreed with my post about American historical ignorance,
    but HandAndy just pretended that evidence did not exist and kept reiterating his insults.
    It's all in the thread "What's the Driving Force Behind Islamic Terror?"

Instead, the abusive lying troll HandyAndy created a troll thread for the sole purpose of
    inciting personal abuse of me. (That kind of troll thread should violate RHP's Terms of Service,
    but RHP does hardly any consistent enforcement.) Apart from some other obsessed trolls
    who presumably would support Hitler against me because they hate me above all else,
    no one else seems to support HandyAndy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

"...a logical fallacy in which an argument is rebutted by attacking the character, motive,
    or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the
    argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself."

Despite all his boasting, HandyAndy's too ignorant to argue effectively with me about history.

In contrast to the troll HandyAndy, I have made no comment or even conjecture whatsoever about
    HandyAndy's personal life or status. HandAndy exists *only* as what he writes here, nothing else.
  4. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Moves
    20 Apr '17 01:44
    In fact, the abusive lying troll HandyAndy recently ran away rather than respond to my
    refutations of his nonsense and lies about history or common American ignorance of history.
    Even the right-wing American Checkbaiter agreed with my post about American historical ignorance,
    but HandAndy just pretended that evidence did not exist and kept reiterating ...[text shortened]... ndyAndy's personal life or status. HandAndy exists *only* as what he writes here, nothing else.
    You, on the other hand, exist as garbage. Old, putrid, decomposing garbage.
  5. Zugzwang
    Moves
    20 Apr '17 01:45
    You, on the other hand, exist as garbage. Old, putrid, decomposing garbage.

The abusive lying troll HandyAndy puts forth the strongest argument that he can imagine.
  6. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Moves
    20 Apr '17 02:03

The abusive lying troll HandyAndy puts forth the strongest argument that he can imagine.
    Strong garbage makes a strong argument.
  7. Zugzwang
    Moves
    20 Apr '17 02:12
    Strong garbage makes a strong argument.
    "The abusive lying troll HandyAndy keeps showing that his only recent motive for posting
    is running around hurling personal insults at me and attempting to incite other people into
    swallowing lies about me. Otherwise, HandyAndy has nothing to 'contribute' (sarcasm)."
    --Duchess64

"It's only what you deserve."
    --HandyAndy (to Duchess64)

Thanks to HandyAndy for confirming the complete factual accuracy of what I write about him.