Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Germany
    Moves
    24 Sep '17 15:07
    Originally posted by @sergeantpmain
    Trump's America finally woke up, and We are making America great again.
    America first, Love it or leave it.
    What steps has the Trump administration taken thus far to make America great again, in your estimation?
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    24 Sep '17 16:13
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    You are correct.
    The average American has been a dumbed down version of a retarded Neanderthal for decades.

It's really strange. You'd think that the mixing of all those races wouldnhave led to a much better gene pool.
    I really can't fathom what the hell went wrong over there.
    Yet you want Europe to follow the US' course.
  3. Zugzwang
    Moves
    24 Sep '17 19:261 edit
    Originally posted by @sergeantpmain
    Trump's America finally woke up, and We are making America great again.
    America first, Love it or leave it.
    SERGEANTPMAIN is a member of the League of the South, which demands the
    secession of a (white supremacist) independent Southern state from the USA.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/League_of_the_South

"The League of the South is a white nationalist and white supremacist organization,
    headquartered in Killen, Alabama, which states that its ultimate goal is "a free and
    independent Southern republic".[1] The group defines the Southern United States as
    the states that made up the former Confederacy."

"America first, Love it or leave it"
    --SERGEANTPMAIN

Note the extreme hypocrisy of the neo-Confederate SERGEANTPMAIN.
    Given that he wants to leave the USA, why is he lecturing the loyal US citizens who love it?
  4. Subscribermoonbus
    Uber-Nerd
    Moves
    26 Sep '17 04:482 edits
    Insulting federal judges, ok, I can live with that.

Insulting the PM of a foreign country with cameras running, ok, I can live with that.

Insulting the press, ok, I can live with that. They were gettin' pretty upitty anyway.

Insulting Hilary; no prob, she needed a comeuppance a while ago.

Insulting women in general, ok, I guess I can live with that, too. The man's entitled to his opinion.

But insulting the NFL!! Whoa, Nelly! Americans, don't take this lying down; the man has insulted your national religion!

Who is he going to insult next? Mom, Jack Daniels, the girl next door?
  5. Zugzwang
    Moves
    28 Sep '17 19:23
    Here's one 'woman' (as legally registered to vote) who supports Donald Trump:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/sep/28/jared-kushner-registered-as-a-female-voter

"Jared Kushner's latest surprise: he is registered as a female voter."

"Records filed with the New York state board of elections show Donald Trump’s
    son-in-law and senior adviser registered as a female voter in 2009."

When will Jared Kushner try for a leadership position in an American 'White Feminist' organization?
  6. Zugzwang
    Moves
    30 Sep '17 19:451 edit
    Long before Donald Trump became US President, many, if not most, Americans fell for the politically
    expedient myth that Vietnam had kept holding many American POWs *after* the Vietnam War.

This myth became part of American pop culture, with more than a few American films or
    television shows featuring 'heroic' Americans who (like Rambo) were determined to return
    to Vietnam to 'liberate' American POWs allegedly still being held there and--symbolically--win
    a war that Americans felt humiliated about having lost to a 'primitive' 'racially inferior' people.

But there never was any 'hard' evidence that Vietnam was keeping American POWs in captivity after the war.
    This myth thrived on account of American ignorance, gullibility, and racist stereotyping of the Vietnamese.

_ M.I.A., or Mythmaking in America_ by H. Bruce Franklin is an authoritative book by a historian.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H._Bruce_Franklin

"H. Bruce Franklin is an American cultural historian and scholar."
    "He was instrumental in helping to debunk false public speculation that Vietnam was continuing to hold prisoners of war."

"One of Franklin's themes in writing about Vietnam is that the supposed existence of
    surviving American prisoners of war in Vietnam after the war was a myth created after
    1980 with the tacit approval of the Reagan administration, and that the psychological
    foundations of the myth arguably originated from justifications for the war offered by the
    Nixon before 1973, in that the war had to continue in order to bring the prisoners of war
    home. In the 1980s and 1990s, many Americans believed, incorrectly, that there were
    many "prisoners of war are still being held in Indochina" and that the American government
    was lying to the public about their existence."

"He described the post-war belief in still-held prisoners of war as a "manufactured issue"
    and criticized presidential contender Michele Bachmann for bringing up the issue as
    "pure opportunism."[39] Franklin was pivotal in helping to debunk the "Missing in Action" myths.[9][40]
    New York Times reviewer Todd Gitlin described Franklin's M.I.A. as "meticulously researched."[33]

There was no factual or rational basis for many Americans to believe that Vietnam was
    keeping American POWs against their will after the war. I have known Americans who
    believed this myth, and they still usually prefer not to concede that they were wrong.
  7. Joined
    15 Jul '10
    Moves
    30 Sep '17 22:55
    Originally posted by @mchill
    Everywhere you look these days, Trump's America is in a rush to embrace the stupid. Multi pronged solutions to difficult problems are eschewed in favour of bumper-sticker simplicities, and tiny sound bites designed for the simple minded. The dignity of statesmanship has been replaced with the loud, arrogant trash talking buffoon. Education is looked upon wi ...[text shortened]... en-age-of-stupidity/?utm_term=.cb37d685dce3
    http://www.macleans.ca/politics/america-dumbs-down/
    It is apparent, That When the U.S. starts looking after what's best for them, and Stops the handouts, Everone throws a fit.
    The quiet majority of the USA could give a big rats ass what you lowlife scumbags think. You need us, We don't need You, So, Piss-off You freaking losers.