Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12091
    21 Nov '16 00:37
    Evidently the Donald is having his kids take over his business interests and is calling it his blind trust.

    This way Trump won't benefit financially from his decisions as President.

    But I suppose this is no different than pretty much every Federal politician. Family and friends get to benefit so the politician benefits.

    Funny how they claim it isn't immoral.

    Hopefully Trump will be different in other ways.
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Joined
    24 May '04
    Moves
    149032
    21 Nov '16 01:072 edits
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Evidently the Donald is having his kids take over his business interests and is calling it his blind trust.

    This way Trump won't benefit financially from his decisions as President.

    But I suppose this is no different than pretty much every Federal politician. Family and friends get to benefit so the politician benefits.

    Funny how they claim it isn't immoral.

    Hopefully Trump will be different in other ways.
    That was one of the bug a boo's with one of the lead FBI agents looking at Clinton, his
    wife pulled in some serious money from a Clinton backer. Funny how this stuff is just the
    norm while playing around with normal politicians where the connections are not clear to
    public. Now that we got someone who isn't from the normal cloth we pick our officials out
    of we see how corrupt it can appear and actually be!
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    21 Nov '16 04:361 edit
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Evidently the Donald is having his kids take over his business interests and is calling it his blind trust.

    This way Trump won't benefit financially from his decisions as President.

    But I suppose this is no different than pretty much every Federal politician. Family and friends get to benefit so the politician benefits.

    Funny how they claim it isn't immoral.

    Hopefully Trump will be different in other ways.
    Well let's see, what other ways could he be different?

    Will he?:

    1. Stop the insane spending?
    2. Seal the border?
    3. Stop the wars abroad?
    4. Stop the out of control entitlements that are killing the Middle class?
    5. Bring the country together instead of further tearing it apart?

    Don't hold your breath.

    I would be amazed at just one of those accomplishments.
  4. Germany
    Joined
    27 Oct '08
    Moves
    3118
    21 Nov '16 07:33
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Evidently the Donald is having his kids take over his business interests and is calling it his blind trust.

    This way Trump won't benefit financially from his decisions as President.

    But I suppose this is no different than pretty much every Federal politician. Family and friends get to benefit so the politician benefits.

    Funny how they claim it isn't immoral.

    Hopefully Trump will be different in other ways.
    It is different. It is more blatant, more shameless, and more egregious.
  5. Germany
    Joined
    27 Oct '08
    Moves
    3118
    21 Nov '16 07:34
    Originally posted by whodey
    Well let's see, what other ways could he be different?

    Will he?:

    1. Stop the insane spending?
    2. Seal the border?
    3. Stop the wars abroad?
    4. Stop the out of control entitlements that are killing the Middle class?
    5. Bring the country together instead of further tearing it apart?

    Don't hold your breath.

    I would be amazed at just one of those accomplishments.
    Wow. Did I just hear whodey call for the president to "bring the country together"?
  6. Cape Town
    Joined
    14 Apr '05
    Moves
    52945
    21 Nov '16 08:271 edit
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    Now that we got someone who isn't from the normal cloth we pick our officials out
    of we see how corrupt it can appear and actually be!
    Most people have known about and talked about how corrupt the US political system is for years. I know I have.
    Nobody would be bothered for a moment if Trump had simply let his kids get rich off his position. It only got reported because he was stupid enough to try and pretend that he had created a 'blind trust' when he clearly didn't. He is either too stupid to know what a blind trust is, or he thinks you, his supporters, are too stupid to know. Pick one. I pick both.
  7. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12091
    21 Nov '16 14:06
    Let his kids get rich? You don't think they are rich already?

    I am reminded of the godfather. The family is everything and loyalty to the godfather is all important.

    The Clintons showed us why loyalty is important if you want to stay alive.

    There is a new family in town. I wonder how many Trumps will end up in political offices.
  8. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12091
    21 Nov '16 14:24
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Wow. Did I just hear whodey call for the president to "bring the country together"?
    Yep we need to do away with all the hate groups who attack people for voting fir Trump as well as making it impossible to get home or the emergency room because they make the streets impassable.

    Time for people to take responsibility for themselves and stop blaming the evil white man.
Back to Top