Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Subscriberkmax87
    Land of Free
    Health and Education
    Moves
    20 Jul '18 16:26
    What are the most dire consequences of Trump being impeached?
  2. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    20 Jul '18 16:311 edit
    Originally posted by @kmax87
    I think Trump's impeachment would result in less protest than his election did. It's not really in the nature of his supporter base to take to the streets. Note that his support base is much more rural than his opponent base, which makes it less practical for them to make a major fuss.

Only Chicken Little would worry about Civil War.
  3. Standard memberLundos
    Back to basics
    About
    Moves
    20 Jul '18 17:08
    The most dire consequence is a nuclear war. America isn't alone in the world and a civil war will probably escalate dramatically.

Of course, that will never happen. While people like Eladar and Mott will scream and yell about a Deep State or injustice and whatever else Infowars tell them, hopefully most of the Trumpians will wake up and see clearly that an impeachment was bound to happen.

What I don't understand is the Democrats. Why aren't they pounding individually on all the other GOP members that support Trump?
  4. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    20 Jul '18 17:53
    Civil war is already here.
    War does not imply tanks, missiles and guns.

Twitter bomb, anyone ?
  5. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    20 Jul '18 18:05
    Trump has a big authoritarian streak in him.
    Can't predict where this will go.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    20 Jul '18 18:201 edit
    Originally posted by @mghrn55
    Trump has a big authoritarian streak in him.
    Can't predict where this will go.
    My guess is that Trump will rally school children to protest against his foes, then he will take over Universities and create "safe zones" where people can't speak out against him, then he will move to Facebook and censor anyone saying bad things against him.

All because he is a fascist.
  7. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    20 Jul '18 19:481 edit
    Originally posted by @whodey
    My guess is that Trump will rally school children to protest against his foes, then he will take over Universities and create "safe zones" where people can't speak out against him, then he will move to Facebook and censor anyone saying bad things against him.

All because he is a fascist.
    I think school children will be too smart for that.
    He will rally his voter base. Again !!

Fascist ?? Naw !!
    He will act like someone who owns his own country, I mean company. 😀
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 Jul '18 20:08
    The most dire consequence? Pence is now POTUS.
  9. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    20 Jul '18 20:261 edit
    What are the most dire consequences of Drumpf being impeached?
    impeaching trump means a ton of republicans and all of the democrats got together and decided the orange buffoon has to go. how does republicans and democrats working together spell civil war?
  10. Subscriberkmax87
    Land of Free
    Health and Education
    Moves
    21 Jul '18 17:22
    Originally posted by @zahlanzi
    impeaching trump means a ton of republicans and all of the democrats got together and decided the orange buffoon has to go. how does republicans and democrats working together spell civil war?
    A whole bunch of Neo Trumps light up their tiki torches and use Charlottesville as a launchpad to unite the right across the land and things escalate from there as they meet opposition and eventually decide to take matters into their own hands after the national guard is called in, and these freedom fighters and doomsday preppers seize this moment as their last gasp of freedom before the deep state closes in.
  11. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    21 Jul '18 17:25
    Originally posted by @sh76
    I think Trump's impeachment would result in less protest than his election did. It's not really in the nature of his supporter base to take to the streets. Note that his support base is much more rural than his opponent base, which makes it less practical for them to make a major fuss.

Only Chicken Little would worry about Civil War.
    Lol you are such an establishment tool.
  12. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    21 Jul '18 17:30
    Not much; Pence becomes President for a little while, Republicans get crushed in 2020.

Fox News will find a different shiny balloon for the Motts of the world and the whodeys of the world will still complain about Obama, Hillary, Ted Kennedy, etc, etc. etc,
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 Jul '18 17:451 edit
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    Not much; Pence becomes President for a little while, Republicans get crushed in 2020.

Fox News will find a different shiny balloon for the Motts of the world and the whodeys of the world will still complain about Obama, Hillary, Ted Kennedy, etc, etc. etc,
    The sad truth is Putin already won. 1/3 of the US population now thinks Hillary is evil, which went perfectly according to his plan to stop Clinton from being POTUS, we know that now and now also we know why, she called him out for what he is in 2011 and he has hated her with a passion ever since. The show on CNN showed what happened in Putin's life from 1989 where he stood down a mob wanting to destroy the KGB center when the wall fell, the show called The most powerful man in the World, Putin.

I just wish those 1/3 of those Americans hating Hillary, which was the result of a concerted campaign led by Putin, they might have a different view of things if they knew they were totally duped by Putin. My guess is they consider CNN the work of the devil and will never see that report on Putin.

I just hope a similar show comes out on ABC or CBS, and of course it would NEVER be broadcast on Faux News.
    So Putin wins and now Trump is his pawn and T doesn't even realize it.
    Trump thinks he is a 'stable genius', well he SHOULD be in the stables with all the OTHER horses, getting ridden by Putin.
  14. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    21 Jul '18 17:47
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    The sad truth is Putin already won. 1/3 of the US population now thinks Hillary is evil, which went perfectly according to his plan to stop Clinton from being POTUS, we know that now and now also we know why, she called him out for what he is in 2011 and he has hated her with a passion ever since. The show on CNN showed what happened in Putin's life from 1 ...[text shortened]... le genius', well he SHOULD be in the stables with all the OTHER horses, getting ridden by Putin.
    While I don't "hate" Hillary, I found the idea of an HRC Presidency profoundly disturbing and I didn't need Vladimir Putin to brainwash me into believing that.
  15. Germany
    Moves
    21 Jul '18 17:49
    Originally posted by @no1marauder

Then, in 2022, voters suffer from a bout of amnesia and vote the Republicans back in. Rinse, repeat, while the U.S.A. falls further and further behind other developed nations.