Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Zugzwang
    Moves
    10 Aug '18 19:521 edit
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/aug/10/trump-attacks-twitter-black-people-women

"Trump's tactic to attack black people and women: insult their intelligence
    Analysis shows Trump consistently targets African Americans and women
    with ‘dumb’ and ‘low IQ’ jibes"

"Donald Trump has an endless and varied supply of insults and playground taunts to hurl at
    opponents but appears to have a one-track mind when it comes to African Americans and women."

"“Trump’s made the same criticism of black athletes, black journalists and black Members
    of Congress,” Peter Wehner, a veteran of three Republican administrations, tweeted last week.
    “He attacks their intelligence. His racist appeals aren’t even disguised anymore.”

"The New York Times columnist Charles Blow, who is African American, wrote last week:
    “I believe that the fact that he so often attacks the intellectual capacity of women and minorities
    exposes a racial and gender bias, one that has a long history and a wide acceptance."

"But as Trump’s rallies testify, it appears to connect with the Trump base.
    Professor David Crystal, a UK-based linguist and author of The Cambridge Encyclopedia
    of Language, said via email: “What’s been interesting is to hear a mode of speech we
    associate with informal domestic or street exchange being used by someone in high office.
    That presumably is what made Trump so appealing to so many, avoiding the high oratory
    of his predecessor. ‘He talks like us,’ I’ve heard people say.”"

I expect that Donald Trump would be afraid to take a comprehensive IQ test (given by politically neutral psychologists).
    I expect that Donald Trump's IQ score would fall far short of his boasts of 'genius' IQ (140+).

Would anyone like to conjecture about what Donald Trump's IQ would be if he were not afraid of being tested?
  2. Behind the scenes
    Moves
    10 Aug '18 21:403 edits
    Originally posted by @duchess64
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/aug/10/trump-attacks-twitter-black-people-women

"Trump's tactic to attack black people and women: insult their intelligence
    Analysis shows Trump consistently targets African Americans and women
    with ‘dumb’ and ‘low IQ’ jibes"

"Donald Trump has an endless and varied supply of insults and playground taunts t ...[text shortened]... like to conjecture about what Donald Trump's IQ would be if he were not afraid of being tested?
    Would anyone like to conjecture about what Donald Trump's IQ would be if he were not afraid of being tested?

Why would you ask racist, sexist trolls such as Metal Brain, Wajoma, Mchill, Mott the Hoople, Whodey, Sonhouse, Joe Shmo, No1 Maruder, SH76, Kquinn and other inferior white males here a question like this?? They've all attacked you viciously, and all have abysmal reading comprehension. You should ask someone of superior mental capacity, such as an African American, and Asian American, Latino American, Muslim American, Mongolian American or better still, a woman.

Remember: The White Man IS The Enemy! 😠
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    10 Aug '18 23:43
    Originally posted by @mchill
    ...or better still, a woman.
    Oh, please!
  4. Subscribergumbie
    The man himself
    Totally lost
    Moves
    11 Aug '18 00:49
    Originally posted by @duchess64

I would bet it's higher that the IQ of the people he is calling dumb.