Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    28 Jun '16 20:471 edit
    Just breaking news that an airport in Turkey is under terrorist attack.

Damned Amish! 😠
  2. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    28 Jun '16 23:45
    Originally posted by whodey

Damned Amish! 😠
    Have they blamed the rootin tootinskies yet?
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    29 Jun '16 00:20
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    Have they blamed the rootin tootinskies yet?
    Dunno.

All I know is how to spot an Amish terrorist. Any wagon hitched to a camel should be suspect.
  4. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    29 Jun '16 03:26
    Dunno.

All I know is how to spot an Amish terrorist. Any wagon hitched to a camel should be suspect.
    I hear they also hand make the stocks on their AK47s
  5. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Cosmopolis
    Moves
    29 Jun '16 04:20
    Around 50 people died because of this attack. I do not think it is a joke, why do you two seem to think it is?
  6. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29 Jun '16 09:05

Damned Amish! 😠
    turkey is a muslim country, you insensitive prick. you again want to push your hateful propaganda that muslims are terrorists but muslims died here exactly because they are against terrorism.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Jun '16 09:231 edit
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    turkey is a muslim country, you insensitive prick. you again want to push your hateful propaganda that muslims are terrorists but muslims died here exactly because they are against terrorism.
    Were the perpetrators of this massacre Muslims? if they were why not just say it? That the victims were also Muslims does not diminish that it was perpetrated by Muslims if that is the case, does it. So why not just say it? I agree that whodeys tone was insensitive and uncalled for, but that is a reflection of him.
  8. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29 Jun '16 11:05
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Were the perpetrators of this massacre Muslims? if they were why not just say it? That the victims were also Muslims does not diminish that it was perpetrated by Muslims if that is the case, does it. So why not just say it? I agree that whodeys tone was insensitive and uncalled for, but that is a reflection of him.
    it diminishes is bigoted stance that muslims are terrorists.

it proves that islam isn't the trigger for terrorism, disregard for human life triggers terrorism. a "if you disagree with us you deserve to die" attitude triggers terrorism.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Jun '16 11:212 edits
    it diminishes is bigoted stance that muslims are terrorists.

it proves that islam isn't the trigger for terrorism, disregard for human life triggers terrorism. a "if you disagree with us you deserve to die" attitude triggers terrorism.
    No one is saying that all Muslims are terrorists Zippy old bean, but these certainly were. As was the shooter in Orlando, the shooters in San Bernardino, the attempt in my own city at Glasgow airport, the Boston bombers, the 9/11 hijackers, were all Muslims inspired by radical Islamic ideology in most cases to such an extent that they were prepared to carry out atrocities. Is this or is it not the case and if it is why is it so difficult to acknowledge?

It doesn't prove anything of the sort Zips old bean. Those people were probably the victims of some kind of perverse Islamic justice as was the Jordanian pilot who was burned alive by the Islamic State because it was perceived as justice for him because his aircraft was carrying incendiary bombs. Any manner of extreme Islamic ideology could have affected these individuals.
  10. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29 Jun '16 11:34
    No one is saying that all Muslims are terrorists Zippy old bean, but these certainly were. As was the shooter in Orlando, the shooters in San Bernardino, the attempt in my own city at Glasgow airport, the Boston bombers, the 9/11 hijackers, were all Muslims inspired by radical Islamic ideology in most cases to such an extent that they were prepared ...[text shortened]... incendiary bombs. Any manner of extreme Islamic ideology could have affected these individuals.
    "No one is saying that all Muslims are terrorists"
    he is

"were all Muslims inspired by radical Islamic ideology in most cases to such an extent that they were prepared to carry out atrocities"
    and there were christians inspired by radical christian ideology to such an extent that they were prepared to carry out atrocities. those aren't terrorists though, right? they are insane people. only muslims can carry out terrorist acts?
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Jun '16 11:48

Damned Amish! 😠
    That is so callous I can't even picture it. You are a prick. I don't think you would be so flippant if YOUR relatives were among the 50 + killed and hundreds wounded by these terrorists.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Jun '16 13:292 edits
    "No one is saying that all Muslims are terrorists"
    he is

"were all Muslims inspired by radical Islamic ideology in most cases to such an extent that they were prepared to carry out atrocities"
    and there were christians inspired by radical christian ideology to such an extent that they were prepared to carry out atrocities. those aren't terrorists though, right? they are insane people. only muslims can carry out terrorist acts?
    Terrorists are terrorists whether they are Christian, Jew or Muslim, Hindu or Sikh. If Hindu extremists take down mosques like what happens in Ahmedabad people will readily admit that this was the work of radical Hindu ideology even if they try to cover it up by using some other pretext. If a Christian takes out an abortion clinic inspired by his radical fundamentalist interpretation of the Bible people will call it out for what it is.. But there is a perceived reluctance to call out acts of atrocity fuelled by radical Islamic ideology. Why the disparity?
  13. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29 Jun '16 13:36
    Terrorists are terrorists whether they are Christian, Jew or Muslim, Hindu or Sikh. If Hindu extremists take down a Mosque like happened in Ahmedabad people will readily admit that this was the work of radical Hindu ideology even if they try to cover it up. If a Christian takes out an abortion clinic inspired by his interpretation of the Bible peop ...[text shortened]... reluctance to call out acts of atrocity fuelled by radical Islamic ideology. Why the disparity?
    "Terrorists are terrorists whether they are Christian, Jew or Muslim, Hindu or Sikh"
    agreed

" If Hindu extremists take down a Mosque like happened in Ahmedabad people will readily admit that this was the work of radical Hindu ideology even if they try to cover it up"
    probably

"If a Christian takes out an abortion clinic inspired by his interpretation of the Bible people will call it out. "
    no they won't. they will call the murderer deranged. they won't call him radical christian.
    this is bigotry at work. deranged christians carry out mass shootings and bombings too. in fact, since 9/11, there were more terrorist acts carried out by right wing christians on american soil rather than muslims.

"But there is a perceived reluctance to call out acts of atrocity fuelled by radical Islamic ideology"
    there is no such thing. they constantly call it radical islam whenever a muslim does some heinous act. nobody is reluctant to call it out. they call it radical islam even when the perpetrator has no connection with ISIS or any terrorist organization.
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Jun '16 13:38
    Terrorists are terrorists whether they are Christian, Jew or Muslim, Hindu or Sikh. If Hindu extremists take down mosques like what happens in Ahmedabad people will readily admit that this was the work of radical Hindu ideology even if they try to cover it up by using some other pretext. If a Christian takes out an abortion clinic inspired by his r ...[text shortened]... reluctance to call out acts of atrocity fuelled by radical Islamic ideology. Why the disparity?
    Not with me. I hate ALL religions. They ALL suck. All manmade piles of bullcrap.

I am a Jealous god. Right. Or a Man is worth 50 shekels but a woman 30. Come on, how can anyone believe that crap came from anything but men?

And all the others have their own anthropomorphisms where they embue gods with human traits.

So they are all terrorists, Jewish, Christian, Islam, Hindu. you kill someone because of extreme relgious beliefs, you are a terrorist. Period.
  15. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    29 Jun '16 13:461 edit
    "Terrorists are terrorists whether they are Christian, Jew or Muslim, Hindu or Sikh"
    agreed

" If Hindu extremists take down a Mosque like happened in Ahmedabad people will readily admit that this was the work of radical Hindu ideology even if they try to cover it up"
    probably

"If a Christian takes out an abortion clinic inspired by his interpretatio ...[text shortened]... dical islam even when the perpetrator has no connection with ISIS or any terrorist organization.
    Having their children hack off someones head with a knife in public while the person is kneeling, hands tied behind their back and the bloody gurgling sound as they try to scream while eyes bugging out as they see their own blood gushing out doesn't sound radical? I do not believe it is radical Islam, it is the normal for the culture.