Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 27 May '14 19:22
    That's right, you could be "the one" who is replacing Donald Sterling.

We are looking for the PC pure for this job. Only those who subsribe to the Progressive master race are welcomed. This means never saying, or even thinking, anything that was ever racist or bigoted......unless it was against whitey or Christians, but I think that is only common sense.

So who wishes to apply for the position?
  2. Standard member RBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    31 May '14 15:51
    Originally posted by whodey

We are looking for the PC pure for this job. Only those who subsribe to the Progressive master race are welcomed. This means never saying, or even thinking, anything that was ever racist or bigoted......unless it was against whitey or Christians, but I think that is only common sense.

I will and I'll change the team name to the all whites. Just like the rugby team that's called the all Blacks.
  3. Subscriber Wajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    31 May '14 16:31
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    I will and I'll change the team name to the all whites. Just like the rugby team that's called the all Blacks.
    New Zealand does indeed have a rugby team called the all blacks, the national soccer team is called the all whites. Neither team is race based. There is however a Maori rugby team which is race based, but that is ok because it is something other than the white race, which would be racist.
  4. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    Poor Filipov :,(
    31 May '14 16:58
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Pay them ten million a year each...
  5. Standard member RBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    31 May '14 17:13
    Originally posted by Wajoma
    New Zealand does indeed have a rugby team called the all blacks, the national soccer team is called the all whites. Neither team is race based. There is however a Maori rugby team which is race based, but that is ok because it is something other than the white race, which would be racist.
    What is Maori?
  6. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    Poor Filipov :,(
    31 May '14 17:20
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    What is Maori?
    Indigenous people of New Zealand (I think). Pacific Islanders, like Hawaiians and Samoans.

They once committed genocide on their pacifist neighbors. They are known for a weapon that's like a club-spear. A Maori with his club-spear once beat a saber fencer in a duel.
  7. 01 Jun '14 02:33
    Originally posted by whodey

Applicants ought to have about $3 billion to enter the bidding, if it is a major market team.