Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Subscriber no1marauder
    It's Nice to Be Nice
    23 Jan '16 00:21
    in 2015.

    Details: http://stopwar.org.uk/index.php/news/u-s-dropped-23-144-bombs-on-muslim-majority-countries-in-2015

    So which of the Three Bears' porridge is that: too cold, too hot or just right?
  2. 23 Jan '16 00:31
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    in 2015.

    Details: http://stopwar.org.uk/index.php/news/u-s-dropped-23-144-bombs-on-muslim-majority-countries-in-2015

    So which of the Three Bears' porridge is that: too cold, too hot or just right?
    Minus more details, both are non sequiturs

    It does seem that the US drops way to many bombs on others, regardless of religion or ethnicity.
  3. Standard member bill718
    Enigma
    23 Jan '16 00:56
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    in 2015.

    Details: http://stopwar.org.uk/index.php/news/u-s-dropped-23-144-bombs-on-muslim-majority-countries-in-2015

    So which of the Three Bears' porridge is that: too cold, too hot or just right?
    Too cold, too hot or just right...for what? Sorry, but your question doesn't make much sense.
  4. Subscriber no1marauder
    It's Nice to Be Nice
    23 Jan '16 11:32
    Originally posted by bill718
    Too cold, too hot or just right...for what? Sorry, but your question doesn't make much sense.
    It's really that hard to figure out? Try this link: http://www.dltk-teach.com/rhymes/goldilocks_story.htm
  5. 23 Jan '16 13:05
    Just need to throw a few more to win the war on terror.
  6. 23 Jan '16 13:11
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    in 2015.

    Details: http://stopwar.org.uk/index.php/news/u-s-dropped-23-144-bombs-on-muslim-majority-countries-in-2015

    So which of the Three Bears' porridge is that: too cold, too hot or just right?
    Do you have a Bush/Obama/Clinton break down?
  7. 23 Jan '16 13:55
    Originally posted by whodey
    Do you have a Bush/Obama/Clinton break down?
    How about adding Roosevelt, Eisenhower, Truman, Kennedy, Johnson, Ford, Carter and Reagan?

    And while compiling the list of bombs dropped on Muslims, count the acts of hostility by Muslims also.
  8. Subscriber no1marauder
    It's Nice to Be Nice
    23 Jan '16 13:55
    Originally posted by whodey
    Do you have a Bush/Obama/Clinton break down?
    Not being the partisan hack you are, I'm not terribly concerned about such a breakdown. I suppose it could be researched but to what point? US foreign policy has been to incessantly meddle in Middle Eastern affairs and use mass violence to support those who are supportive of Western NeoColonialism where they are challenged. That policy hasn't much changed for a long time certainly far longer than the last three Presidents.
  9. Subscriber no1marauder
    It's Nice to Be Nice
    23 Jan '16 13:58
    Originally posted by normbenign
    How about adding Roosevelt, Eisenhower, Truman, Kennedy, Johnson, Ford, Carter and Reagan?

    And while compiling the list of bombs dropped on Muslims, count the acts of hostility by Muslims also.
    People are often hostile to foreign countries violently meddling in their country's internal affairs.
  10. 23 Jan '16 14:09
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    People are often hostile to foreign countries violently meddling in their country's internal affairs.
    That is true, and every American President of both parties has done that, dating back to the turn of the 20th century, perhaps before that.
  11. Subscriber no1marauder
    It's Nice to Be Nice
    23 Jan '16 14:17
    Originally posted by normbenign
    That is true, and every American President of both parties has done that, dating back to the turn of the 20th century, perhaps before that.
    I'm not a partisan hack, so what's your point? That Presidents have done it (to varying degrees and in varying places) doesn't imply that Presidents have to do it.
  12. 23 Jan '16 14:22 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    I'm not a partisan hack, so what's your point? That Presidents have done it (to varying degrees and in varying places) doesn't imply that Presidents have to do it.
    The point is not to oppose bombing, but to require Constitutional declaration of War before a President gets to order the bombers to fly.

    Of course it would be a good thing for some restraint, and a real American interest.
  13. 23 Jan '16 17:06
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    in 2015.

    Details: http://stopwar.org.uk/index.php/news/u-s-dropped-23-144-bombs-on-muslim-majority-countries-in-2015

    So which of the Three Bears' porridge is that: too cold, too hot or just right?
    We obviously dropped the wrong kind of bombs and dropped them in the wrong places.
  14. 23 Jan '16 22:35 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    in 2015.

    Details: http://stopwar.org.uk/index.php/news/u-s-dropped-23-144-bombs-on-muslim-majority-countries-in-2015

    So which of the Three Bears' porridge is that: too cold, too hot or just right?
    Does this figure include any US-made or US-designed bombs dropped by Israel?
  15. 23 Jan '16 23:50
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Just need to throw a few more to win the war on terror.
    What, on the CIA headquarters bldg?