Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    03 Jul '16 22:53
    Originally posted by FishHead111
    Kristin Beck had an admirable service record as a man. What he did later is an entirely different thing and he certainly would not have been a Navy Seal if he entered the service as a transgender.
    I've seen more than a few transgender teens when I was a high school teacher, and the last thing on their mind would be going into the military. They'd abhor ...[text shortened]... ender girl going all butch and wanting to be a guy and join the military, but not the reverse. .
    "Kristin Beck had an admirable service record as a man"
    she still has that same record, you colossal turd.

"What he did later is an entirely different thing and he certainly would not have been a Navy Seal if he entered the service as a transgender. "
    because many forces are archaic. only just now did the US allow women in combat roles. btw, the navy seals will allow women to join starting 2016

"I've seen more than a few transgender teens when I was a high school teacher, and the last thing on their mind would be going into the military."
    yes, we all make our judgements based on a few transgender teens you saw . that's one thing. the fact that the army treats gays, women and transgenders horribly might also have played a role in those teens decision making.

"They are more into prancing around and acting all girly,"
    i was going to respond how moronic you sound, but i remember you paint many minorities with a wide brush. blacks are delinquents, transgendered teens are acting girly.

"I could see a transgender girl going all butch and wanting to be a guy and join the military, but not the reverse."
    we can write many books (and we have) with the things you're too stupid to grasp.
  2. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    03 Jul '16 22:542 edits
    Yeahy yeah yeah when I was 20 I came back from Vietnam with 2
    rows of pretty decorations and I never saw a day in combat so f8&k the f$*k off.
    well, just for that, kristin beck is more "man" than you ever was or will be.

EDIT:hate using this expression, as if being a man means you're better. It was just something closer to your bigoted shriveled heart.

Kristing beck is a better person than you.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Jul '16 04:11
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    well, just for that, kristin beck is more "man" than you ever was or will be.

EDIT:hate using this expression, as if being a man means you're better. It was just something closer to your bigoted shriveled heart.

Kristing beck is a better person than you.
    Here is a picture of Beck's ribbons with description of what each is for.
    Bless his heart he got a Bronze Star and a Purple Heart.
    The rest are been there done that ribbons.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kristin_Beck
  4. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    04 Jul '16 07:57
    Here is a picture of Beck's ribbons with description of what each is for.
    Bless his heart he got a Bronze Star and a Purple Heart.
    The rest are been there done that ribbons.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kristin_Beck
    her
    bless her heart
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Jul '16 14:171 edit
    her
    bless her heart
    OK OK bless HER heart.
    Look, I'm not belittling Beck's fine service record, she was in harm's way under gruelling conditions many times in combat zones and deserves recognition for 20 years of outstanding service.
    But Beck did all that as a man, and was a statistical anomaly, how many male trannies do you think are going to go into the military AS a trannie and be some kind of kick-butt warrior or even be effective in a military setting as either a follower or a leader?
    You've obviously never been in the military. Picture your typical trannie serving alongside a bunch of young alpha-male types, do you think they are going to get along?
    Here's Kristin now. I feel sorry for what she went through.
    YouTube
  6. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    04 Jul '16 14:29
    OK OK bless HER heart.
    Look, I'm not belittling Beck's fine service record, she was in harm's way under gruelling conditions many times in combat zones and deserves recognition for 20 years of outstanding service.
    But Beck did all that as a man, and was a statistical anomaly, how many male trannies do you think are going to go into the military as a ...[text shortened]... stin now. I feel sorry for what she went through.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYhon8mgM1g
    "I'm not belittling Beck's fine service record"
    yes you are. from the "aside from two medals, all those ribbons are for show" to making it clear you consider less human once she made the transition.

"But Beck did all that as a man"
    you have no idea if she felt as a woman then or not. nor is it your business.

"how many male trannies do you think are going to go into the military as a trannie"
    more and more as the military takes step to treat them normally, as they would any soldier. i expect the percentage to be the same as the percentage of women going into military.

"or even be effective in a military setting as either a follower or a leader?"
    just as effective as any man or woman. some more effective, some less .

"Picture your typical trannie serving alongside a bunch of young alpha-male types, do you think they are going to get along? "
    first of all, you are asking me to picture YOUR "typical" trannie, which you think is the stereotypical mardigras loud and outrageous queen. which is another thing that reveals how small minded you are.
    secondly, any transgendered person entering the military will be a soldier and will have to conform to military rules.
    thirdly, this is the exact same crap statement they used when integrating blacks, not just in the military. they are still using this while integrating gays. "what will the others think"?
    to which the answer is always "they will have to adjust". if we cared what the bigots think, we wouldn't have integrated blacks, jews, gays, women or any other minority that makes the white majority uncomfortable.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Jul '16 14:44

"how many male trannies do you think are going to go into the military as a trannie"
    more and more as the military takes step to treat them normally, as they would any soldier. i expect the percentage to be the same as the percentage of women going into military.
    The military can have all the official policies it wants to "treat them normally".
    That is not going to square with the reality of the situation, the guys that serve around them will not accept them.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Jul '16 19:001 edit
    http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/bruce-jenner-is-not-a-woman-he-is-a-sick-and-delusional-man/

Bruce Jenner has a male anatomy, male chromosomes, male DNA, male hormones, a male bone structure, and male reproductive organs. He is a male. He can never be anything but a male. He is not a woman “for all intents and purposes,” for the same reason that I am not an antelope or a pine cone for all intents and purposes. Indeed, it is specifically my “intents and purposes” that make me neither a pine cone nor an antelope and Jenner neither a woman nor “transgendered.”

He can grow out his hair and shop in the women’s section at Barneys, but none of that will have any impact on his practical physiological disposition. He can change his wardrobe, but that will not change his DNA. He can ask us to use different pronouns when addressing him, but that won’t cause him to start ovulating or lactating.

He can “feel” like a woman, but shockingly, those feelings will never manifest in a uterus or ovaries.
  9. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    05 Jul '16 08:10
    The military can have all the official policies it wants to "treat them normally".
    That is not going to square with the reality of the situation, the guys that serve around them will not accept them.
    "The military can have all the official policies it wants to "treat them normally". "
    that is how it should be.

"That is not going to square with the reality of the situation, the guys that serve around them will not accept them."
    just like they accepted blacks, they will accept women, gays and transgendered. also, you know what? society doesn't cater to bigots. they must adapt, not the rest of us.
  10. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    05 Jul '16 08:10
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/bruce-jenner-is-not-a-woman-he-is-a-sick-and-delusional-man/

Bruce Jenner has a male anatomy, male chromosomes, male DNA, male hormones, a male bone structure, and male reproductive organs. He is a male. He can never be anything but a male. He is not a woman “for all intents and purposes,” for the same reason ...[text shortened]... “feel” like a woman, but shockingly, those feelings will never manifest in a uterus or ovaries.
    she doesn't feel male, she feels female. she is a female.
  11. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    05 Jul '16 08:12

Bruce Jenner has a male anatomy, male chromosomes, male DNA, male hormones, a male bone structure, and male reproductive organs. He is a male. He can never be anything but a male. He is not a woman “for all intents and purposes,” for the same reason ...[text shortened]... “feel” like a woman, but shockingly, those feelings will never manifest in a uterus or ovaries.
    "male anatomy, male chromosomes, male DNA, male hormones"
    all that for the sake of reproduction. are you saying someone isn't a male if he chooses not to have children?
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jul '16 10:46
    she doesn't feel male, she feels female. she is a female.
    Please shut up, if i feel like an acorn does that make me an acorn?
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jul '16 10:47
    "male anatomy, male chromosomes, male DNA, male hormones"
    all that for the sake of reproduction. are you saying someone isn't a male if he chooses not to have children?
    No but if loaded questions are your thing , assumed valued etc then knock yourself out.
  14. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    05 Jul '16 12:22
    Please shut up, if i feel like an acorn does that make me an acorn?
    sure, why not. you're an acorn now.

if someone is born italian then moves to france, does it mean they cannot call themselves french if they get citizenship? if they identify with what is called french, if they live among the french, if they become snobish enough, why can't they call themselves french?
  15. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    05 Jul '16 12:26
    No but if loaded questions are your thing , assumed valued etc then knock yourself out.
    among this nonsense is hard to really get what you said.

no, that is not what you're saying or no, a man that chooses not to have children is still a man.

if the latter is what you're saying, then genetics doesn't really have much of a role in being a man.

let's take this further.

is a man wearing a dress still a man? does he become a woman?

what other characteristic must a man have? pee standing up?