Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Joined
    06 Dec '18
    Moves
    19 Dec '18 19:15
    Two powerful countries where the "ruling class" is Caucasian so why do they hate each other when they should love each other and dominate the rest of the world? I've asked many Americans why they hate Russia and none of them have given me an answer. It's as though they don't know why they hate Russia. I think it comes from the cold war propaganda. There is no reason for the animosity between the two countries. I'm obviously pro Russian and pro Trump and politics right now is my reality show. So much drama and hatred. I love it! But seriously why do they hate each other? Is it simply communism vs capitalism? I don't even think Russia is communist it's more like a dictatorship and hopefully the USA goes in that direction too. The point I am making is USA and Russia should embrace each other and take over the world. 😠
  2. Joined
    05 Sep '08
    Moves
    19 Dec '18 19:23
    Why does Caucasian matter?
  3. Joined
    06 Dec '18
    Moves
    19 Dec '18 19:281 edit
    I'm Caucasian and I prefer to be a powerful race instead of a weak one.
    Is that wrong? If I was another race I would want that one to be strong too.
    It's not racist to be proud of being white.
  4. Germany
    Moves
    19 Dec '18 19:33
    @nomorechess said
    That's pretty much textbook racism, I'm afraid.
  5. Joined
    06 Dec '18
    Moves
    19 Dec '18 19:41
    So if a black person is proud to be black they are racist? Or does that only apply to white people?
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Dec '18 19:46
    @nomorechess said
    Two powerful countries where the "ruling class" is Caucasian so why do they hate each other when they should love each other and dominate the rest of the world? I've asked many Americans why they hate Russia and none of them have given me an answer. It's as though they don't know why they hate Russia. I think it comes from the cold war propaganda. There is no reason for t ...[text shortened]... on too. The point I am making is USA and Russia should embrace each other and take over the world. 😠
    "more like a dictatorship and hopefully the USA goes in that direction too"???

"Hopefully"?

Are you high?
  7. Zugzwang
    Moves
    19 Dec '18 19:482 edits
    @nomorechess said
    Two powerful countries where the "ruling class" is Caucasian so why do they hate each other when they should love each other and dominate the rest of the world? I've asked many Americans why they hate Russia and none of them have given me an answer. It's as though they don't know why they hate Russia. I think it comes from the cold war propaganda. There is no reason for t ...[text shortened]... on too. The point I am making is USA and Russia should embrace each other and take over the world. 😠
    Caucasians have had no objection to killing off one another in large numbers in wars.

"Two powerful countries where the "ruling class" is Caucasian ..."
    --Nomorechess

Some Caucasian-ruled countries (Ukraine, Poland, etc.) would much fear and
    strongly oppose any alliance between Russia (their enemy) and the USA.

The British Empire (ruled by Caucasians) decided to ally with Japan against Russia.
    Nomorechess's primitive racism is not what mainly drives geopolitical reality.
  8. Joined
    05 Sep '08
    Moves
    19 Dec '18 19:51
    @nomorechess said
    So you think all Caucasians should identify as one group but don't think different nations should identify differently. Why is race a more common bond to you?
  9. Joined
    06 Dec '18
    Moves
    19 Dec '18 19:52
    @Suzianne
    No I'm not but since you brought it up I'm going to smoke some of my legalized weed. You want some pretty girl?
  10. Joined
    06 Dec '18
    Moves
    19 Dec '18 20:00
    @quackquack said
    So you think all Caucasians should identify as one group but don't think different nations should identify differently. Why is race a more common bond to you?
    Natural instincts to preserve ones own race. There are plenty of fish in the sea but they swim with their own kind. Why is that? It must be natural instincts. Sorry if it sounds racist to you but it is not.
  11. Zugzwang
    Moves
    19 Dec '18 20:081 edit
    @nomorechess said
    @Suzianne
    No I'm not but since you brought it up I'm going to smoke some of my legalized weed. You want some pretty girl?
    (Nomorechess replied to Suzianne.)

"You want some pretty girl?"
    --Nomorechess

Does Nomorechess get any women for fall for that line?
  12. Joined
    06 Dec '18
    Moves
    19 Dec '18 20:18
    He does. When you end a sentence with "pretty girl" the chicks love it. Usually they smile and blush and sometimes they do more than that 😉
  13. Germany
    Moves
    19 Dec '18 20:20
    @nomorechess said
    So if a black person is proud to be black they are racist? Or does that only apply to white people?
    If anyone, regardless of skin tone, says they are proud of their "race," then they are racist.
  14. Joined
    05 Sep '08
    Moves
    19 Dec '18 20:21
    @nomorechess said
    Natural instincts to preserve ones own race. There are plenty of fish in the sea but they swim with their own kind. Why is that? It must be natural instincts. Sorry if it sounds racist to you but it is not.
    Your own kind (in your analogy) is your country. Countries share elected leaders, laws, and military forces. Races merely share a skin color.
  15. Zugzwang
    Moves
    19 Dec '18 20:29
    @kazetnagorra said
    If anyone, regardless of skin tone, says they are proud of their "race," then they are racist.
    There's a difference between a member of the dominant majority saying it and a
    member of a historically oppressed minority saying it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenneth_and_Mamie_Clark#Doll_experiments

"They published three major papers between 1939 and 1940 on children's self-perception
    related to race. Their studies found contrasts among African-American children
    attending segregated schools in Washington, DC versus those in integrated schools
    in New York.[25] The doll experiment involved a child being presented with two dolls.
    Both of these dolls were completely identical except for the skin and hair color.
    One doll was white with yellow hair, while the other was brown with black hair.[26]
    The child was then asked questions inquiring as to which one is the doll they would
    play with, which one is the nice doll, which one looks bad, which one has the nicer
    color, etc. The experiment showed a clear preference for the white doll among all
    children in the study.[27] These findings exposed internalized racism in African-American
    children, self-hatred that was more acute among children attending segregated schools."

'Black is beautiful!' was a slogan of resistance to racist stereotyping.