Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Subscriber FreakyKBH
    Acquired Taste...
    31 Dec '16 15:06
    https://therealstrategy.com/vaccines-under-the-surface-what-mainstream-news-wont-connect/

Huh.
  2. 31 Dec '16 15:33
    Do you have some kind of life goal to be wrong about everything?

Vaccines work, regardless of how much you may enjoy seeing children dying of measles.
  3. Subscriber FreakyKBH
    Acquired Taste...
    31 Dec '16 17:42
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Do you have some kind of life goal to be wrong about everything?

Vaccines work, regardless of how much you may enjoy seeing children dying of measles.
    Your humor: so rich, insightful.

Read the article, moron, and then tell me how well vaccines "work" in light of how much damage they cause.
  4. Standard member checkbaiter
    By God's Grace
    31 Dec '16 17:45
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH

Read the article, moron, and then tell me how well vaccines "work" in light of how much damage they cause.
    I used to get flu shots years ago and always got the flu shortly after. Doc said without the vaccine it would have been worse... Since I stopped the flu vaccine, haven't had the flu since... been about 5 years.
  5. Subscriber FreakyKBH
    Acquired Taste...
    31 Dec '16 17:50
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    I used to get flu shots years ago and always got the flu shortly after. Doc said without the vaccine it would have been worse... Since I stopped the flu vaccine, haven't had the flu since... been about 5 years.
    Anecdotal.
    The clearer picture lies in the bigger numbers.
    Every "success" of vaccine is more accurately tied to other factors, whether it is hygienic, eating habits, elimination of host/carriers/sponsors, etc..
  6. 31 Dec '16 17:51

In general they work very well in light of how much damage they cause. Glad to have cleared that up for you.
  7. 31 Dec '16 19:46
    I on the other hand find that flu shots keep me essentially flu free for about two years.
    But if you want proof, then you need statistics.
  8. Standard member checkbaiter
    By God's Grace
    31 Dec '16 20:04
    Anecdotal.
    The clearer picture lies in the bigger numbers.
    Every "success" of vaccine is more accurately tied to other factors, whether it is hygienic, eating habits, elimination of host/carriers/sponsors, etc..
    Yes, but I have about 5 of my friends who have said the same thing. Strange stuff!
  9. 31 Dec '16 20:11
    Yes, but I have about 5 of my friends who have said the same thing. Strange stuff!
    I never get the flu shot. I never get the flu.
  10. Standard member checkbaiter
    By God's Grace
    31 Dec '16 20:13
    Originally posted by Eladar
    I never get the flu shot. I never get the flu.
    They recommend especially after 50, of which I am well into my 60's.
  11. 31 Dec '16 20:38
    Vaccines don't work on conservatives.
  12. 31 Dec '16 20:45 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Vaccines don't work on conservatives.
    Maybe conservatives are not so independant that the survive just fine without them.
  13. 31 Dec '16 20:57
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Maybe conservatives are not so dependant that the survive just fine without them.
    You survive just fine because smallpox, diphtheria, polio, whooping cough, yellow fever, tetanus and measles have been virtually eradicated while many others like the black death have been greatly reduced from killing millions per year before vaccines.

Keep thinking that being conservative exempts you as a target for variola major. It definitely avoids you because being conservative works just as well as a vaccine and grants immunity from disease.
  14. 31 Dec '16 20:59
    Originally posted by Ashiitaka
    You survive just fine because smallpox, diphtheria, polio, whooping cough, yellow fever, tetanus and measles have been virtually eradicated while many others like the black death have been greatly reduced from killing millions per year before vaccines.

Keep thinking that being conservative exempts you as a target for variola major. It definitely avoids you because being conservative works just as well as a vaccine and grants immunity from disease.
    You take your chances.
  15. Subscriber FreakyKBH
    Acquired Taste...
    31 Dec '16 21:20
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    In general they work very well in light of how much damage they cause. Glad to have cleared that up for you.
    Ah: so you've been vaccinated from needing the truth.
    I like how you consider your pronouncements more compelling than actual facts.
    The child-like wonder and confidence you display is simply heart-warming.