Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    26 Dec '17 05:19 / 1 edit
    I just read that you managed to threaten, bully and blackmail Guecomoli into abiding your wishes on Israel.

That being said, I have the distinct feeling I may have misspelled that country.

Oh.. what do I read now? Guacamalia actually has a president! Hell yeah. Seemingly it’s a real country and not just a Mexican side-dish.
    Morales is his name and he’s known for 3 things:
    - he was a TV star before he went into politics.
    - he’s a funadamentalist christian
    - he’a being investigated for corruption.

Actually seems he didn’t need to be bullied by the US into moving the embassy... what do you know!!!

Anyway, I’ve heard Nauru may follow suit soon! And when the they’re on your side, you know you can’t be wrong.
  2. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    26 Dec '17 09:35
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    I just read that you managed to threaten, bully and blackmail Guecomoli into abiding your wishes on Israel.

That being said, I have the distinct feeling I may have misspelled that country.

Oh.. what do I read now? Guacamalia actually has a president! Hell yeah. Seemingly it’s a real country and not just a Mexican side-dish.
    Morales is his name and ...[text shortened]... eard Nauru may follow suit soon! And when the they’re on your side, you know you can’t be wrong.
    This is Guatemala.
  3. 26 Dec '17 12:09
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    This is Guatemala.
    libs aren't known for being very smart, but you know that
  4. Standard member vivify
    rain
    26 Dec '17 14:22
    Both of you: that was intentionally misspelled as a joke.
  5. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    26 Dec '17 14:47
    Originally posted by @vivify
    Both of you: that was intentionally misspelled as a joke.
    It’s always a bummer when a joke has to be explained!

Oh well, says I, next time I’ll go with Scatlond.
  6. 26 Dec '17 15:24 / 1 edit
    It’s always a bummer when a joke has to be explained!

Oh well, says I, next time I’ll go with Scatlond.
    “It’s always a bummer when a joke has to be explained!”

First it has to make it past the interpretive hurdles put up by confirmation bias, you lib!
  7. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    26 Dec '17 15:51
    Originally posted by @js357
    “It’s always a bummer when a joke has to be explained!”

First it has to make it past the interpretive hurdles put up by confirmation bias, you lib!
    Honestly, I have absolutely no idea what aby of that means.

Isn’t ironic?
  8. 26 Dec '17 16:17
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    This is Guatemala.
    Who eats Guatemala?
  9. 26 Dec '17 16:20 / 3 edits

Morales is his name and ...[text shortened]... eard Nauru may follow suit soon! And when the they’re on your side, you know you can’t be wrong.
    Looks like Trump won't be able to play in any reindeer games being sooooo unpopular.

Trump certainly is not the Nobel Prize winner that Obama was. For 8 years we had peace in the world and now look and see how Trump just destroyed all of his accomplishments.

And yes, all the countries praised Obama for his victorious conquest of Libya, brining peace to the region.

Three cheers for Obama and all the wise and virtuous countries that supported him!

And all Trump had to do was pretend Israel did not exist.

How hard is that?

I mean, you have guys running around like Shav that completely ignore the history of Marxism and communism and think to themselves, it could work this time if only........

I'm sure he even has a magical invisible friend he frequently talks to.
  10. Standard member Ghost of a Duke
    Zen Master
    26 Dec '17 16:40
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Who eats Guatemala?
    Hungary?
  11. 26 Dec '17 16:42
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Hungary?
    Nothing like Turkey for the Holidays.