Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Standard member wolfgang59
    Infidel
    29 Nov '17 18:49
    Originally posted by @great-king-rat
    I called Whodey a simpleton. Maybe that's what upset RHP-headquarters.
    It upset a lot of simpletons.
  2. 29 Nov '17 19:11
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    "Poophole' with that spelling? Or was is assshole with 2 s's? The auto censor allows some odd combinations but not others. I imagine the word "Asssembly' with 2 s's would be blocked out, I have seen variations on that.
    "Poophole with that spelling"? Yes, of course poophole with that spelling. Why wouldn't I spell poophole like poophole? What other way of spelling poophole besides poophole is there? I suppose there's the Swedish version - pøøphøle.
  3. 29 Nov '17 20:26
    Originally posted by @great-king-rat
    "Poophole with that spelling"? Yes, of course poophole with that spelling. Why wouldn't I spell poophole like poophole? What other way of spelling poophole besides poophole is there? I suppose there's the Swedish version - pøøphøle.
    They should have a profanity forum for Progressives.

They really do need one.
  4. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    29 Nov '17 21:40
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Assuming the sexual assault accusation is factored in or even true, he is still the better man because he resigned.

Obviously, if the sexual assault charge is true he will likely not face any other repercussions due to his political connections.

Congress is where sexual predators go to live. There they hide behind the skirts of the political establishment, much like pedophiles run to the Priesthood to hide behind the cloak of the Pope.
    Apparently (Roy Moore), pedophiles are now running for the Senate, where, apparently, they fit right in with other Republican hypocrites.
  5. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    29 Nov '17 21:44
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    He stepped down because of blatent hypocrisy.... on his part!
    So when will whodey step down?
  6. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    29 Nov '17 21:47
    If it were not for the intellectual giants in government taking care of us as they are jerking off on the internet, simple people like me would be dying in the streets!
    No, whodey, you obviously come to the Debates forum on a chess website to 'jerk off'.

Was it good for you?

I asked you once if you 'got off' on coming here to misrepresent people. It's good to finally get confirmation.
  7. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    29 Nov '17 21:50
    They should have a profanity forum for Progressives.

They really do need one.
    And the lies you spout here everyday are not profane?

More conservative hypocrisy.
  8. 29 Nov '17 22:16
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Apparently (Roy Moore), pedophiles are now running for the Senate, where, apparently, they fit right in with other Republican hypocrites.
    Do you reckon they will be able to surgically remove Moore and Trump from office and leave the rest of the metastatic tumor in place Suzy?

Would that put a smile on your face?
  9. Subscriber no1marauder
    Caustic/Disagreeable
    29 Nov '17 23:01
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/19/us/politics/wes-goodman-ohio-republican.html

A GOP Congressman has resigned from office after admitting he had a consensual gay affair while in office. This happened after he ran against legalizing gay marriage and tried to promote family values for the religious right of the GOP wing.

But as hypocritical as he is, a ...[text shortened]... xual scandals looming over head but refuse to step down.

In short, Goodman is the better man.
    Is it soooooooooooooooooooooo hard to get basic facts correct? Goodman was not a Congressman but a member of the Ohio State Legislature as the article you cited to clearly states.
  10. 30 Nov '17 14:27 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    Is it soooooooooooooooooooooo hard to get basic facts correct? Goodman was not a Congressman but a member of the Ohio State Legislature as the article you cited to clearly states.
    I reckon that explains why he stepped down. There is far less power at the state level.

When in the Federal Congress you put on the Lord of the Rings and it changes you. It is only then that you swear an oath to stay as long as possible and retire on their lavish benefits with the best health care available, only to those in government.

At least at the state level they have term limits. Apparently term limits are a good idea for everyone EXCEPT in the hollowed brothels of the US federal congress.