Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. 09 Jul '16 14:15
    Did they get too open-minded and liberal for their own good?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvLOT0m0yjE
  2. Subscriber kmax87
    You've got Kevin
    09 Jul '16 17:31
    Originally posted by FishHead111
    Did they get too open-minded and liberal for their own good?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvLOT0m0yjE
    Nah, just swallowed the koolaid at how awesome 2nd amendment rights were.
  3. 09 Jul '16 17:32
    Originally posted by FishHead111
    Did they get too open-minded and liberal for their own good?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvLOT0m0yjE
    Does FishHead111 believe that Rob Ford, who was Toronto's mayor from 2010 to 2014
    and had a record of making racist slurs, was 'too liberal'?
  4. 09 Jul '16 17:56
    LOL the two prior comments are flip and have nothing to do with what we see in the video.
    What was once a clean safe wholesome city is now turning into another violent crime ridden crap hole like Detroit/Baltimore/Chicago/Washington DC, etc, and there's only ONE thing they have in common.
    Can you guess what that is?
  5. 09 Jul '16 19:25
    Originally posted by FishHead111
    LOL the two prior comments are flip and have nothing to do with what we see in the video.
    What was once a clean safe wholesome city is now turning into another violent crime ridden crap hole like Detroit/Baltimore/Chicago/Washington DC, etc, and there's only ONE thing they have in common.
    Can you guess what that is?
    Large income inequality?
  6. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    It's only business
    09 Jul '16 20:54
    What happened to Baldwin Hills, CA?
  7. 09 Jul '16 21:13 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    What happened to Baldwin Hills, CA?
    Haha yes Baldwin Hills....having grown up in Inglewood I appreciate the reference.
    When it was still considered nice in the 60's a car load of blacks pulled up alongside me and tried to start some chit when I was on a date.
    Lucky for us I was able to get back over the hill into the white part of Inglewood and they dropped off and looked for some other victims.
    http://curious.kcrw.com/2014/08/growing-up-in-the-baldwin-village-jungle
  8. Standard member vivify
    rain
    10 Jul '16 07:35
    Originally posted by FishHead111
    Haha yes Baldwin Hills....having grown up in Inglewood I appreciate the reference.
    When it was still considered nice in the 60's a car load of blacks pulled up alongside me and tried to start some chit when I was on a date.
    Lucky for us I was able to get back over the hill into the white part of Inglewood and they dropped off and looked for some other victims.
    http://curious.kcrw.com/2014/08/growing-up-in-the-baldwin-village-jungle
    Man, that never happened to blacks in the 60's.