Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. SubscriberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    09 Sep '15 18:434 edits
    Originally posted by normbenign
    The South lost, and the Union lost. 600,000 young men from both sides lost. I was born in 1943, so I was way late to go south in 1861. I didn't lose, and you didn't win.

If you are so determined that southerners aren't worth spit, then why did your boy, Abe deny them their right to self government? If the south is useless, then turn them loose now.
    Sorry, never happen. The south does not, nor did they ever have the right to self government of slavery. Their treasonous, unlawful attempt at succession was crushed. Try again loser. LOL
  2. SubscriberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    09 Sep '15 18:477 edits
    I have one, and it is enhanced by tweaking weak minded fools such as you.
    The only weak minded around here is fools like you that just cannot accept reality. It takes a lot more than a dumb arse as you to tweak my mind. Dealing with freaks such as you is only taken a step down on the intelligence ladder. LOL
    oops, may the Lord bless you. I lovvvveee you brother. 🙄 Is that better utherpendragon ? 🙄
  3. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    09 Sep '15 19:50
    Originally posted by KingDavid403
    Sorry, never happen. The south does not, nor did they ever have the right to self government of slavery. Their treasonous, unlawful attempt at succession was crushed. Try again loser. LOL
    The Declaration of Independence and the Constitution both agree that they did.
  4. SubscriberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    09 Sep '15 20:52
    The Declaration of Independence and the Constitution both agree that slavery was against the law. It would not be tolerated any longer in the United States and the south lost their battle to keep slavery; which is completely against The Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. next?
  5. Zugzwang
    Moves
    09 Sep '15 21:29
    Originally posted by normbenign to KingDavid403
    More characteristically dishonest behavior from Normbenign, a pathologically lying troll
    and a fanatical supporter of the CSA.

On many earlier occasions (including in this thread, as I recall), No1Marauder (among
    other writers) has pointed out that Normbenign's wrong to believe that the US Constitution
    gave any state the right to secede. Normbenign has been unable to come up with any
    counterargument to No1Marauder other than tirelessly reiterating his unsupported claim.
    "Because I said so!" (not a quote) is the total sum of Normbenign's usual 'logic'.

In the 1869 case of Texas v White, the US Supreme Court ruled that the US Constitution
    did *not permit states to secede unilaterally from the United States*.

"By (the Articles of Confederation), the Union was solemnly declared to 'be perpetual'.
    ...the Constitution was ordained 'to form a more perfect Union'. It is difficult to convey
    the idea of *indissoluble unity* more clearly than by this words. What can be indissoluble
    if a perpetual Union, made more perfect, is not?"
    --US Supreme Court (1869)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_v._White

As usual, when things get too hot for Normbenign in a thread, he runs away and hopes
    that readers' memories will fade and then resumes reiterating the same blatant falsehoods.
  6. Joined
    15 Jul '10
    Moves
    10 Sep '15 13:161 edit
    Watch YOUTUBE, The struggle of our age, by Dr. Hill.

Dr. Hill is the President of the league of the South.
  7. Zugzwang
    Moves
    10 Sep '15 20:38
    Originally posted by SERGEANTPMAIN to Normbenign

Some people prefer to learn history from books by academic historians rather than propaganda YouTube videos.
    In this forum, however, more people like to watch YouTube than read academic history books.
  8. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    10 Sep '15 20:48
    Originally posted by SERGEANTPMAIN

Here's what you can learn from Dr. Hill:

Hill publicly defended antebellum slavery as “God-ordained” and another league leader described segregation as necessary to racial “integrity” of both races, black and white alike. Hill called for a hierarchal society composed of “superiors, equals and inferiors, each protected in their legal privileges” and attacked egalitarianism as a “fatal heresy.” He said people other than white Christians would be allowed to live in his South, but only if they bowed to “the cultural dominance of the Anglo-Celtic people and their institutions.”

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/group/league-south

A nasty piece of work as is the League of the South.