Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 12 Feb '16 23:11 / 5 edits
    The thread (created by Sh76), "Does hook up culture lead to more rapes?"
    has been closed by RHP, making it impossible to post more in it.
    So I have created this thread in order to counter the continuing shameless
    lies of two pathological liars and rape apologists, Normbenign and
    Quackquack, who would like to deny that a post by KazetNagorra exists.

"KazetNagorra never has called me (Normbenign) a rape apologist."
    --Normbenign (in "Rape Apologists Need an Exercise in Empathy" )

Normbenign's blatantly lying as usual. Even after I previously requoted
    KazetNagorra's statement to him, Normbenign kept fanatically lying about it.

Quackquack also has kept pretending that KazetNagorra's post does
    not exist, even attacking me for somehow producing it as a 'false quote'.

So here's KazetNagorra's post in its entirety:
    "On this forum we have several rape apologists (if not actual rapists) such as
    Eladar, Normbenign, Quackquack. Do these people seem to you as subscribers to 'hook-up culture'?"
    --KazetNagorra (to Sh76, 21 August 2015, page 3, post 2, "Does hook-up culture lead to more rapes?" )

Normbenign or Quackquack now might pretend that my reference to KazeNagorra's post
    is not detailed enough, making it impossible for any other reader to find it in its original thread.

When will Normbenign and Quackquack stop lying by denying that KazetNagorra's
    post exists or claiming that I somehow must have distorted the context of
    KazetNagorra's clear statement condemning them as rape apologists?
    I doubt that Normbenign and Quackquack will ever stop their shameless flagrant lying.
  2. 12 Feb '16 23:35
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    ...[text shortened]... as rape apologists?
    I doubt that these pathological liars will ever stop their shameless lying.
    KN has been active lately and has neither confirmed or denied your claim. Why not PM Kazet and find out what he said and what he meant by it. Chances are you are blowing it waaaaayy out of proportion. The hook up culture is a good topic though and maybe you have resurrected something here. The internet has definitely added risk to women. This is stuff women need to keep in mind. I have talked with several women that do the online dating thing and they are scared chitless when they meet someone from a site in real life. It has been to convenient to meet people online instead of someone in church or friends of family, or even college. An interesting side note is that there is an increase in people cheating on there spouses because of the internet.
  3. 12 Feb '16 23:46 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    KN has been active lately and has neither confirmed or denied your claim. Why not PM Kazet and find out what he said and what he meant by it. Chances are you are blowing it waaaaayy out of proportion. The hook up culture is a good topic though and maybe you have resurrected something here. The internet has definitely added risk to women. This is stuff wo ...[text shortened]... e note is that there is an increase in people cheating on there spouses because of the internet.
    The idiotic sexist Joe Beyser keeps showing how ludicrous he is in attempting to
    keep defending his lying rape apologist friends, Normbenign and Quackquack.

"(KazetNagorra) has neither confirmed or denied your claim."
    --Joe Beyser

What's 'my claim', exactly? I claim that KazetNagorra's post exists. I have given exact
    reference details so that any sincerely interested reader could readily find it in its original thread.
    (I suspect that Joe Beyser will claim that it's impossible to find.) *I have quoted KazetNagorra's
    post in its entirety.* KazetNagorra must have read my quotations of him many times,
    and KazetNagorra never has complained that I have misrepresented his statement.

On the other hand, Normbenign has denied that KazetNagorra's post exists.
    Quackquack likes to keep pretending that KazetNagorra's post does not exist.
    And the extremely dishonest sexist idiot Joe Beyser likes to keep acting as though
    the denials of KazetNagorra's post's existence must be at least as credible as my
    actually quoting the complete post and giving complete reference details for it!

Joe Beyser's such an idiotic sexist apologist for the fanatical rape apologists.
    Given that Joe Beyser fanatically believes there's an ongoing genocide of white people
    in South Africa, however, perhaps I should not be surprised by any other of Joe Beyser's
    routine idiotic conclusions.
  4. 12 Feb '16 23:55
    The idiotic sexist Joe Beyser keeps showing how ludicrous he is in attempting to
    keep defending his lying rape apologist friends, Normbenign and Quackquack.

"(KazetNagorra) has neither confirmed or denied your claim."
    --Joe Beyser

What's 'my claim', exactly? I claim that KazetNagorra's post exists. I have given exact
    reference details so that ...[text shortened]... er, perhaps I should not be surprised by any other of Joe Beyser's
    routine idiotic conclusions.
    What does that have to do with hook up culture? So Kazet said some guys are rape apologists. So what? It just looks to me like he may have been doing the ad-hominem thing that is common on this site. This doesn't mean just because Kazet says something that it is true any more than what you say. It proves nothing. Getting back to the hook up culture, have you seen the disgusting sites where it is married people hooking up with other married people? The internet is a vehicle that takes rotten people places they couldn't have gone as easily pre 1990.
  5. 13 Feb '16 00:21
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    What does that have to do with hook up culture? So Kazet said some guys are rape apologists. So what? It just looks to me like he may have been doing the ad-hominem thing that is common on this site. This doesn't mean just because Kazet says something that it is true any more than what you say. It proves nothing. Getting back to the hook up culture, have ...[text shortened]... nternet is a vehicle that takes rotten people places they couldn't have gone as easily pre 1990.
    This thread is *not* about whatever Sh76 meant by 'hook-up culture'.
    This thread is about some rape apologists denying the existence of a post in that thread.
  6. 13 Feb '16 00:26
    This thread is about some rape apologists denying the existence of a post in that thread.
    I know. Just trying to ease you out of this weird funk that you are somehow caught up in. I shall stay out of it.
  7. 13 Feb '16 02:06
    ...[text shortened]... ologists?
    I doubt that Normbenign and Quackquack will ever stop their shameless flagrant lying.
    I've never denied any post by KN. To me it is not relevant. I'm quite certain that there are some people that agree with D64, as silly as her position is. In fact, the real problem is that she steadfastly refuses to take a position, instead spreading the falsehood that some her are what she calls rape apologists, something that she can't define.
  8. Subscriber Sleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    13 Feb '16 06:37
    Oh yay another rape apologist thread. Maybe this one will top 2000 posts. Another sad monument to mental illness. Jeez D, go see your therapist.
  9. 13 Feb '16 07:06
    Originally posted by Sleepyguy
    Oh yay another rape apologist thread. Maybe this one will top 2000 posts. Another sad monument to mental illness. Jeez D, go see your therapist.
    In order to prevent that, it might be good to press D64 for a definition of rape apologist. I've yet to see one on this site, yet the myth keeps being repeated.
  10. 13 Feb '16 10:03
    " This thread is *not* about whatever Sh76 meant by " hook-up " culture .
    No, this thread is about you so you can call people " rapists ,white American racists ,semi-illiterate and so on .
    You're obsessed with attacking people ,every thread is the same old drivel .
  11. 13 Feb '16 10:36
    ...[text shortened]... ologists?
    you have lost any moral high ground you might have had about 100 posts ago
  12. 13 Feb '16 10:40
    I think I missed why me having said this particular quote is so important it warrants a thread of its own.
  13. 13 Feb '16 11:59
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    I think I missed why me having said this particular quote is so important it warrants a thread of its own.
    Are you guys mental,trying to reason with the duchess???. I bantered with her for the fun of it a while ago but it got a bit tedious after a while. She is so egocentric she does not have the capacity to see past her own little world. I enjoyed the game but seriously??? why bother. She only does this because you fulfill her own fantasy about her own self importance. I wonder, do you really care what she says any more. I don't. Not all the abuse anyway.
  14. 13 Feb '16 20:10 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by normbenign
    I've never denied any post by KN. To me it is not relevant. I'm quite certain that there are some people that agree with D64, as silly as her position is. In fact, the real problem is that she steadfastly refuses to take a position, instead spreading the falsehood that some her are what she calls rape apologists, something that she can't define.
    Normbenign's such a tireless pathological liar in addition to being a rape apologist.
    Let's review (in chronological order):

1) "On this forum we have several rape apologists (if not actual rapists) such as
    Eladar, NORMBENIGN, and Quackquack."
    --KazetNagorra

I quoted kazetNagorra's statement (in its entirety) many times to Normbenign *before*
    he wrote this:

2) "KazetNagorra never has called me a rape apologist."
    --Normbenign

Normbenign's lying. Then I requoted KazetNagorra's statement several more times
    in posts to Normbenign.

3) "I've never denied any post by KN (KazetNagorra)."
    --Normbenign

Only another idiot could to be gullible enough to swallow Normbenign's latest whopping lie.
    But there are some men who like to pretend that Normbenign's lying because they
    share or admire Normbenign's extremely hateful racist or sexist beliefs.
  15. 13 Feb '16 20:17 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Read my original post. I would have added another post to Sh76's original thread
    (in which KazetNagorra wrote his post), but RHP already has closed that thread.
    Because Normbenign and Quackquack have been tirelessly denying KazetNagorra's
    post exists or at least pretend that it does not exist. If KazetNagorra has any problem
    with having his *public post accurately and completely quoted* then he should avoid
    writing public posts.

I note that KazetNagorra has *not* complained that, by quoting his post in its entirety,
    I have misrepresented him, which Normbenign or Quackquack have repeatedly falsely
    accused me of doing, if they even have conceded that KazetNagorra's post exists.