Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Zugzwang
    Moves
    13 Feb '16 20:241 edit
    Originally posted by jimmac to KazetNagorra
    Are you guys mental,trying to reason with the duchess???. I bantered with her for the fun of it a while ago but it got a bit tedious after a while. She is so egocentric she does not have the capacity to see past her own little world. I enjoyed the game but seriously??? why bother. She only does this because you fulfill her own fantasy about he ...[text shortened]... ortance. I wonder, do you really care what she says any more. I don't. Not all the abuse anyway.
    Jimmac, a pathological liar and rape apologist, resumes his personal trolling of me:
    Jimmac also has a long record of *falsely accusing* me of fabricating quotations.

"Jimmac, your posts are pure twaddle...Having the arrogance to try and patronize
    Duchess64 is just not working for you. You are not up to it."
    --Finnegan (to Jimmac)

"You (Jimmac) say you are not defending Normbenign of course you are doing precisely
    that while insulting Duchess64 as part of the effort to silence her."
    --Finnegan (to Jimmac)

"This is a frustrating display of rape apology by you (Jimmac) and Normbenign."
    --Finnegan (to Jimmac)

For a long time JImmac falsely denied that Finnegan ever called him a rape apologist.
    Will Jimmac resume his lying about that too?
  2. Zugzwang
    Moves
    13 Feb '16 20:272 edits
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    you have lost any moral high ground you might have had about 100 posts ago
    I already know that Zahlanzi (who's blind to his own sexism and too arrogant to admit that
    he's wrong) loathes me more than he loathes other men whom he regards as rape apologists.
    Male solidarity is usually more powerful than any differences between men about rape.

In this deeply sexist male-dominated forum, most, if not almost all, men evidently prefer
    to sweep all the issues of rape (and rape apologists) under the rug so they don't have
    to see them. But women are not in a position to keep ignoring the ongoing problem of rape.

How nice that Zahlanzi can feel comfortable about the tireless lies of rape apologists here!
    But what need does Zahlanzi have to fear rape, let alone to object to rape apologists?
  3. Germany
    Moves
    13 Feb '16 20:32
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    Read my original post. I would have added another post to Sh76's original thread
    (in which KazetNagorra wrote his post), but RHP already has closed that thread.
    Because Normbenign and Quackquack have been tirelessly denying KazetNagorra's
    post exists or at least pretend that it does not exist.

I note that KazetNagorra has *not* complained that, by ...[text shortened]... atedly falsely
    accused me of doing, if they even have conceded that KazetNagorra's post exists.
    Many of the rape apologists on this forum (normbenign among them) seem to think it is only a "legitimate rape" when a helpless, virtuous maiden is assaulted by a savage barbarian stranger when bringing cookies to her grandmother.

Of course, the majority of rapes are acquaintance rapes, where the assailant abuses the trust the victim has towards people they know.
  4. Zugzwang
    Moves
    13 Feb '16 20:402 edits
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Many of the rape apologists on this forum (normbenign among them) seem to think it is only a "legitimate rape" when a helpless, virtuous maiden is assaulted by a savage barbarian stranger when bringing cookies to her grandmother.

Of course, the majority of rapes are acquaintance rapes, where the assailant abuses the trust the victim has towards people they know.
    With fanatical ignorance, Normbenign also has kept insisting that almost all, if not all,
    rapists must be obviously mentally deranged. That's nonsense. But Normbenign
    refuses to read any of the scientific studies finding that most rapists are not mentally ill.

None of the rape apologists or their sympathizers here have apparently made any effort
    to educate themselves (even at basic websites intended to be read by teenagers) about
    the facts on rape. Instead, they prefer to keep supporting one another in tirelessly
    reciting their cherished myths (which typically seem misogynistic) about rape.

Any person who's educated about rape should know that what's being propagated by
    the rape apologists here is nonsense. And that nonsense is dangerous to women.
    Some men may ask me why I have taken particular exception to nonsense about rape.
    Why should I care? Well, I just might be more violable and more vulnerable to rape
  5. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    13 Feb '16 20:46
    I already know that Zahlanzi (who's blind to his own sexism and too arrogant to admit that
    he's wrong) loathes me more than he loathes other men whom he regards as rape apologists.
    Male solidarity is usually more powerful than any differences between men about rape.

In this deeply sexist male-dominated forum, most, if not almost all, men evidently pr ...[text shortened]... ave
    to see them. But women are not in a position to keep ignoring the ongoing problem of rape.
    But women are not in a position to keep ignoring the ongoing problem of rape.

You've invented rape apologists on this forum. I defy you to find a single post apologizing for rape. Insisting on a fair trial isn't an apology for any crime.
  6. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    13 Feb '16 20:49
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra

Rape is any forcible sexual contact. How do you know what I think, if it differs with what I actually say. I suggest reading and listening, if you want to know what people think.
  7. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    13 Feb '16 20:52

In this deeply sexist male-dominated forum, most, if not almost all, men evidently pr ...[text shortened]... ts here!
    But what need does Zahlanzi have to fear rape, let alone to object to rape apologists?
    I have a need to object to rape apologists. I have daughters, a former spouse, and a mother. I've also not seen a soul here apologizing for rape. Please stop using your invented term, which is inaccurate and inflammatory.
  8. Zugzwang
    Moves
    13 Feb '16 21:036 edits
    Originally posted by normbenign
    I have a need to object to rape apologists. I have daughters, a former spouse, and a mother.
    I've also not seen a soul here apologizing for rape. Please stop using your invented term,
    which is inaccurate and inflammatory.
    Normbenign keeps spewing much of the same nonsense that I already have refuted.
    Normbenign keeps arguing that he's incapable of being a rape apologist ONLY because
    he has a mother, he has been married, and he has daughters. That's absurd.
    In fact, all rapists have mothers. Most, rapists are, have been, or will be married.
    Many rapists have at least one daughter. The fact that they may love some women
    does *not* stop these men from raping other women. Many women have been raped
    by married men who had at least one daughter.

I never have met any woman who was naive enough to think, "Oh, he's a married man!
    Therefore, it's impossible that he ever could rape me." And most women should know
    that many men like to excuse other men of rape, at least in acquaintance rape cases.

I look forward to the Oxford English Dictionary giving me credit for 'inventing' (as
    the nearly illiterate Normbenign believes) the term 'rape apologist' (sarcasm intended).
  9. Zugzwang
    Moves
    13 Feb '16 21:262 edits
    Originally posted by normbenign to KazetNagorra
    Rape is any forcible sexual contact. How do you know what I think, if it differs with
    what I actually say. I suggest reading and listening, if you want to know what people think.
    "Rape is any forcible sexual contact."
    --Normbenign

That's not how modern laws define rape. But Normbenign likes to act like he knows better.
    I note that, in Normbenign's preferred definition of rape, the key term 'consent' is missing.
    But Normbenign has claimed or implied that it's unnecessary for an experienced man
    (like himself) to ask a woman for her consent because he supposedly can be certain
    that she's willing to have sexual intercourse just by observing her 'physiological signs'.

It's amusing that the nearly illiterate Normbenign presumes to give a condescending
    lecture to KazetNagorra (a native speaker of Dutch) about reading comprehension in English.
    KazetNagorra reads and writes English much better than Normbenign can.
  10. Joined
    05 Sep '08
    Moves
    13 Feb '16 22:09
    Originally posted by normbenign
    I have a need to object to rape apologists. I have daughters, a former spouse, and a mother. I've also not seen a soul here apologizing for rape. Please stop using your invented term, which is inaccurate and inflammatory.
    The term rape apologist is offensive. It is name calling that avoids real issues just as calling a rape victim a slut and saying she deserved it avoids real issues. Trials with the right to vigorously cross examine a complainant and use the beyond a reasonable doubt are essential in any civilized society. Anyone who argues otherwise has a goal other than justice.
  11. Joined
    05 Sep '08
    Moves
    13 Feb '16 22:14
    The thread (created by Sh76), "Does hook up culture lead to more rapes?"
    has been closed by RHP, making it impossible to post more in it.
    So I have created this thread in order to counter the continuing shameless
    lies of two pathological liars and rape apologists, Normbenign and
    Quackquack, who would like to deny that a post by KazetNagorra exists.
    ...[text shortened]... ologists?
    I doubt that Normbenign and Quackquack will ever stop their shameless flagrant lying.
    I could not care whether a post exists. You have serious trouble understanding that someones opinion does not make it fact. These complete baseless opinions highlight two issues (1) it is essential that we have trials with full protections because your ignorant opinion should never be the basis of a criminal conviction (2) that you avoid real issues by calling people names. You are simply a bad human being and your conduct is completely offensive.
  12. Joined
    05 Sep '08
    Moves
    13 Feb '16 22:16
    Normbenign keeps arguing that he's incapable of being a rape apologist ONLY because
    In fact, all rapists have mothers. Most, rapists are, have been, or will be married.
    Many rapists have at least ...[text shortened]... g' (as
    the nearly illiterate Normbenign believes) the term 'rape apologist' (sarcasm intended).
    Your conclusion that you refute things merely shows the level of your delusion. If you could actually present a point without feeling a need to knock down others people (perhaps) could take you seriously.
  13. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    13 Feb '16 22:48
    Many rapists have at least ...[text shortened]... g' (as
    You deliberately took Norms sentence out of context. He said he has the need to OBJECT to rape apologists because he has female loved ones. This is how he personally feels about the matter and has stated it very well. He did not say rapists do not have mothers, sisters, and wives. You dishonestly skewed his words. Why do you stoop so low to run such a smear campaign? Is it because you two have concliding personalities? I might send that one into Websters my own darn self ! LOL
  14. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    13 Feb '16 23:01
    "Rape is any forcible sexual contact."
    --Normbenign

That's not how modern laws define rape. But Normbenign likes to act like he knows better.
    I note that, in Normbenign's preferred definition of rape, the key term 'consent' is missing.
    But Normbenign has claimed or implied that it's unnecessary for an experienced man
    (like himself) to ask a woman ...[text shortened]... omprehension in English.
    KazetNagorra reads and writes English much better than Normbenign can.
    Forcible, by definition, is an act without consent. If consent had been given, force would not be used. As to your absurd notion that written or at least verbal consent must be given for sexual intercourse, I don't object to your using that standard. Perhaps because of that you will never procreate, which would be a good thing in MHO.

I would guess that the great majority of consensual sexual intercourse happens without verbal consent, but is not rape. You are such a hateful hag, I doubt any man would be interested in any kind of sex with you, at least not after you spent five minutes in conversation. There isn't enough money in the world to make me even consider such an option.
  15. Zugzwang
    Moves
    13 Feb '16 23:205 edits
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    You deliberately took Norms sentence out of context. He said he has the need to OBJECT to rape apologists because he has female loved ones. This is how he personally feels about the matter and has stated it very well. He did not say rapists do not have mothers, sisters, and wives. You dishonestly skewed his words. Why do you stoop so low to run such a sme ...[text shortened]... two have concliding personalities? I might send that one into Websters my own darn self ! LOL
    "..you (Joe Beyser) are an idiot."
    --No1Marauder (to Joe Beyser)

The idiotic Joe Beyser again show his abysmal 'reading comprehension' and powers of 'reasoning'.

1) Normbenign has argued (using slightly different words in the past) that *because*
    he has a mother, (ex)-wife, and daughters, he has *sufficient motive* not to be a rape apologist.

2) I pointed out the fact that all rapists have mothers and many rapists have wives or daughters.
    That clearly was *not sufficient motive* to prevent these men from raping other women.

3) So if having a mother, wife, or daughters is *not sufficient motive* to prevent a man from
    being a rapist, how could it be sufficient motive to prevent him from being a rape apologist?
    It's a crime to be a rapist; it's not a crime to be a rape apologist.

Joe Beyser's too idiotic to comprehend that Normbenign's argument is absurd.

I have no doubt that Normbenign would sincerely object to any man raping his mother,
    his wife, or his daughters. But that does not necessarily mean that Normbenign would
    equally object to another man raping a woman about whom Normbenign does not care.

I have no doubt that Normbenign, an extreme right-wing American, would love to have
    seen US President Bill Clinton convicted of rape regardless of the evidence. but
    Normbenign would have taken a completely different attitude toward any right-wing
    politician being accused of rape.