Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 15 Oct '16 00:39
    In his " making America great again " statement, he means American corporations. He wants to lower corporate tax rates and lower workers wages. This will create Asian working conditions in America and further increase the " gap " between the rich and the poor. This " I suspect " will create work and lower unemployment, that is his stated objective, but at what cost.
  2. Standard member vivify
    rain
    15 Oct '16 03:55
    How do you speak ill of he who hardeneth my penis.
  3. 15 Oct '16 05:50
    Originally posted by vivify
    How do you speak ill of he who hardeneth my penis.
    Easy, just state facts
  4. Subscriber mchill
    cryptogram
    15 Oct '16 09:57
    Originally posted by jimmac
    In his " making America great again " statement, he means American corporations. He wants to lower corporate tax rates and lower workers wages. This will create Asian working conditions in America and further increase the " gap " between the rich and the poor. This " I suspect " will create work and lower unemployment, that is his stated objective, but at what cost.
    Donald Trump does not care about the "gap" between the rich and the poor.
  5. 15 Oct '16 19:16
    "...create Asian working conditions in America..."
    --Jimmac

Jimmac likes to act (RACIST STEREOTYPE ALERT) as though all 'Asian working conditions' must be the same.
    But there's a huge difference between the working conditions of a child in a garment factory
    (which may supply Western corporations) in Bangladesh and an engineer for Sony in Japan.
    Indeed, I know Western expats (white people) who have embraced their 'Asian working conditions'.
  6. 15 Oct '16 23:38
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    "...create Asian working conditions in America..."
    --Jimmac

Jimmac likes to act (RACIST STEREOTYPE ALERT) as though all 'Asian working conditions' must be the same.
    But there's a huge difference between the working conditions of a child in a garment factory
    (which may supply Western corporations) in Bangladesh and an engineer for Sony in Japan.
    Indeed, I know Western expats (white people) who have embraced their 'Asian working conditions'.
    Yawn,
    The company that I work for, PPG industries, desperately needed to move production to Australia after they had a fire in a plant in India that they were toll manufacturing. Contributing factors included things like No extraction, no fire systems etc etc. Many Asian countries have appalling conditions. My Niece is a professor in a Chinese University and I have been there. I also had a tour of a pottery factory courtesy of the parents of a student. And if I may be stupid enough to ask, " Racist stereotype " ???.
    Go away fool.
    I am fully aware of the differences of different Asian countries and maybe I should have been more specific but that perceived error in judgement does not make me racist.
    The point I was making, that you did not comment on, was that trump want to lower working conditions in America to attract Multi-nationals back to America to exploit workers at home. He also wants to lower corporate taxes so that there is even less revenue to support those that now cannot get by one one wage. Or do you defend trump in this.
  7. 16 Oct '16 20:28
    Yawn,
    The company that I work for, PPG industries, desperately needed to move production to Australia after they had a fire in a plant in India that they were toll manufacturing. Contributing factors included things like No extraction, no fire systems etc etc. Many Asian countries have appalling conditions. My Niece is a professor in a Chinese Un ...[text shortened]... ss revenue to support those that now cannot get by one one wage. Or do you defend trump in this.
    The nearly illiterate troll Jimmac keeps showing his abysmal 'reading comprehension'.
    My obvious point (which Jimmac's too idiotic to grasp or dishonest to admit) is that
    'working conditions' *vary greatly* in Asia. While some Asians may have 'appalling conditions'
    (to quote Jimmac), other Asians have conditions better than many people in Western societies.
    Indeed, there are some white people who prefer to work in Asia rather than in Western societies.

Would Jimmac like to write a similar sneering put-down of 'Asian educational conditions'?
    Again, there's great diversity. While some Asians have poor educational conditions or
    opportunities, other Asians have educational conditions better (at least in their results)
    than in most Western societies.

The troll Jimmac's usual personal insults and ludicrous attempt to misrepresent me
    as a supporter of Donald Trump warrant no response beyond absolute disdain.
  8. 16 Oct '16 22:31
    The nearly illiterate troll Jimmac keeps showing his abysmal 'reading comprehension'.
    My obvious point (which Jimmac's too idiotic to grasp or dishonest to admit) is that
    'working conditions' *vary greatly* in Asia. While some Asians may have 'appalling conditions'
    (to quote Jimmac), other Asians have conditions better than many people in Western socie ...[text shortened]... to misrepresent me
    as a supporter of Donald Trump warrant no response beyond absolute disdain.
    Yawn again,
    I obviously saw and admitted to your point instantly, I even made a point of stating that I should have been more specific, How stupid are you not to see that. I will AGAIN admit that I was in error in being to generic. My Niece is a Professor in a Chinese university, Why would I degrade her job.
    Again, stupid woman, Why would I write something that I don't agree with, i.e a put down of ALL Asian educational systems.
    I AGREE WITH YOU.

Why did you only attack my error but not try to address the point that I was making.

"The troll Jimmac's usual personal insults and ludicrous attempt to misrepresent me
    as a supporter of Donald Trump warrant no response beyond absolute disdain."

Where the hell did this come from, This was your first post in this thread,
    "Jimmac likes to act (RACIST STEREOTYPE ALERT)"
    When you try to be stupid you do a damn good job. Do not bother trying so hard.
    I asked you a question as to why you was attacking me in a thread in which I was attacking Trump, YOU did not answer it.
  9. 16 Oct '16 22:52 / 1 edit
    Yawn again,
    I obviously saw and admitted to your point instantly, I even made a point of stating that I should have been more specific, How stupid are you not to see that. I will AGAIN admit that I was in error in being to generic. My Niece is a Professor in a Chinese university, Why would I degrade her job.
    Again, stupid woman, Why would I write s ...[text shortened]... s to why you was attacking me in a thread in which I was attacking Trump, YOU did not answer it.
    "I obviously saw and admitted to your point *instantly*."
    --Jimmac

Jimmac's lying. In fact, Jimmac first hurled more of his usual personal insults at me and
    then, after making excuses, grudgingly conceded that 'maybe' he should have been 'more specific'.
    That's far from being a clean admission of Jimmac's error, based upon a racist stereotype.
    On whether Jimmac's a racist in other ways toward Asians, I don't know enough yet to judge.

I have no interest in whatever Jimmac writes about Donald Trump.
  10. 17 Oct '16 00:44
    "I obviously saw and admitted to your point *instantly*."
    --Jimmac

Jimmac's lying. In fact, Jimmac first hurled more of his usual personal insults at me and
    then, after making excuses, grudgingly conceded that 'maybe' he should have been 'more specific'.
    That's far from being a clean admission of Jimmac's error, based upon a racist stereotype.
    On ...[text shortened]... 't know enough yet to judge.

I have no interest in whatever Jimmac writes about Donald Trump.
    You are joking aren't you, I mean, you have to be, people can read you know, and you starting it is on this page, I mean, Wow.!
  11. Subscriber Kewpieonline
    since 1-Feb-07
    17 Oct '16 01:00 / 1 edit
    It's painfully obvious to me, an observer knowing neither poster, that jimmac's thread has been totally hijacked by a persistent troll. How about you, troll, shut up and let others discuss American politics in some rational fashion?
  12. 17 Oct '16 02:27 / 2 edits
    Trump only wants to become President so he can continue to grope and molest women in the White House and not have to worry about getting sued.

Shrug, New York values.

Or it will be Hillary in the White House groping and molesting America.

I'm not really into the group thing. It's just too kinky for me.

Shrug, Washington DC values.
  13. 17 Oct '16 03:01
    Originally posted by whodey
    Trump only wants to become President so he can continue to grope and molest women in the White House and not have to worry about getting sued.

Shrug, New York values.

Or it will be Hillary in the White House groping and molesting America.

I'm not really into the group thing. It's just too kinky for me.

Shrug, Washington DC values.
    I am a " little " less concerned about personal issues than most, he said, she said, etc, as I am about what they have shown about there capabilities and presidential capacity's. The reason being that I think that there are a lot of bad people at the top regardless. I go on what I believe they will achieve. Trump will achieve chaos, he guarantees it.

BTW -- I have no say in the outcome but I do have opinions about things that are obvious to me.
  14. 17 Oct '16 22:27 / 3 edits
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    It's painfully obvious to me, an observer knowing neither poster, that jimmac's thread has been totally hijacked by a persistent troll.
    How about you, troll, shut up and let others discuss American politics in some rational fashion?
    Finnegan knows JImmac and me much better than the ignorant fool Kewpie does.
    Here's some of what Finnegan has written to Jimmac:

"Jimmac, your posts are pure twaddle.... Having the arrogance to try and patronize
    Duchess64 is just not working for you. You are not up to it."
    --Finnegan

"you [Jimmac] are totally out of order to suggest Duchess64 is lying when her quotes
    are demonstrably justified and accurate."
    --Finnegan

"You [Jimmac] say that you are not defending Normbenign of course you are doing
    precisely that while insulting Duchess64 as part of the effort to silence her."
    --Finnegan

"This is a frustrating display of rape apology by you [Jimmac] and Normbenign."
    --Finnegan
  15. 18 Oct '16 08:48
    Finnegan knows JImmac and me much better than the ignorant fool Kewpie does.
    Here's some of what Finnegan has written to Jimmac:

"Jimmac, your posts are pure twaddle.... Having the arrogance to try and patronize
    Duchess64 is just not working for you. You are not up to it."
    --Finnegan

"you [Jimmac] are totally out of order to suggest Duchess64 is ...[text shortened]...

"This is a frustrating display of rape apology by you [Jimmac] and Normbenign."
    --Finnegan
    Yawn