Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Standard member checkbaiter
    By God's Grace
    09 Apr '17 13:44
    I learned something very new when I was done with this 11 minute video.
    David Wood on what's the driving force behind Islamic terror. Now it makes more sense.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gfA5ZLQJyxU
  2. 09 Apr '17 14:09
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    David Wood on what's the driving force behind Islamic terror. Now it makes more sense.

According to the left it is the direct result of US military aggression........and global warming..........and the color orange.

This is why the attack places like Sweden cuz Sweden is well known for attacking Islamic countries around the world, and the drive cars and pass gas.
  3. Standard member checkbaiter
    By God's Grace
    09 Apr '17 14:31
    Originally posted by whodey
    According to the left it is the direct result of US military aggression........and global warming..........and the color orange.

This is why the attack places like Sweden cuz Sweden is well known for attacking Islamic countries around the world, and the drive cars and pass gas.
    According to the video, these are Muslims who fear they have no chance of paradise. They have not been good Muslims and out of fear, they cling to the guarantee of being accepted by jihad.
  4. Standard member vivify
    rain
    09 Apr '17 14:35
    Religion has always been a tool to control and manipulate people.
  5. 09 Apr '17 14:37
    According to the video, these are Muslims who fear they have no chance of paradise. They have not been good Muslims and out of fear, they cling to the guarantee of being accepted by jihad.
    My bad, Susan Rice just came out and said the attack was over a video about Mo.

Darn bigots!
  6. 09 Apr '17 14:37
    Originally posted by vivify
    By left wingers.

Christ had a good message though.
  7. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    Poor Filipov :,(
    09 Apr '17 14:52
    Winston Churchill:

What the horn is to the rhinoceros, what the sting is to the wasp, the Mohammedan faith was to the Arabs of the Soudan—a faculty of offence or defence. It was all this and no more. It was not the reason of the revolt. It strengthened, it characterised, but it did not cause.” —The River War (1899)
  8. Standard member vivify
    rain
    09 Apr '17 15:00
    By left wingers.

Christ had a good message though.
    So "left-wingers" made laws about stoning women?
  9. 09 Apr '17 15:03
    So why introduce more people who choose to be manipulated by religion to your society?

Because you want women in your society stoned?
  10. 09 Apr '17 15:29
    Originally posted by Eladar
    So why introduce more people who choose to be manipulated by religion to your society?

Because you want women in your society stoned?
    Because it is wrong to discriminate based purely on religion and not on what people actually do.
    Of course Christians are just as manipulated (witness the obvious tendency in this forum for fundamentalist Christians to be republicans and Trump supporters).
    Christians also have just as much 'stoning women' type behaviour in their history as Muslims do. Even Jesus didn't have the guts to speak out against it.
  11. 09 Apr '17 15:34

Its a very interesting theory.
  12. 09 Apr '17 16:18 / 3 edits
    So "left-wingers" made laws about stoning women?
    No, men and women in the Bible were stoned for various crimes. However, Muslims, whom left wingers defend at every turn, are the only dolts who still do this today. And yes, they only stone women.

Thanks for playing.
  13. 09 Apr '17 17:09 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Because it is wrong to discriminate based purely on religion and not on what people actually do.
    Of course Christians are just as manipulated (witness the obvious tendency in this forum for fundamentalist Christians to be republicans and Trump supporters).
    Christians also have just as much 'stoning women' type behaviour in their history as Muslims do. Even Jesus didn't have the guts to speak out against it.
    Everyone discriminates. Do you choose to eat poison or eat food that won't kill you.

People do not have a right to immigrate into your nation. But hey I think all these Muslims should go to your great country.
  14. 09 Apr '17 17:47
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Everyone discriminates.
    And I never said, nor implied that they didn't.

People do not have a right to immigrate into your nation. But hey I think all these Muslims should go to your great country.
    A fairly significant proportion of the people here in Cape Town are Muslim. Mosques are more common than Churches.
  15. 09 Apr '17 17:49
    No, men and women in the Bible were stoned for various crimes.
    With full support from your God figure.

However, Muslims, whom left wingers defend at every turn, are the only dolts who still do this today.
    Not true. Christians do it too. The difference is that nobody cares when Christians do it, because the victim is more often than not black. Same with terrorism, nobody cares when the terrorist victims are black.