Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    13 Feb '19 12:28
    I would think with all of this overwhelming evidence Dims say exists that Mueller would have given an official report.

What is he waiting for I wonder? After all, if he is really a puppet of Putin I would think that national security depends upon it.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    13 Feb '19 16:36
    @whodey

Any day now???????????????????????????????????????????
  3. Germany
    Moves
    13 Feb '19 16:46
    Gee, what's the wait? There have only been dozens of indictments revealing complicity of your president and many of his close associates in crimes.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    13 Feb '19 16:49
    @kazetnagorra said
    Gee, what's the wait? There have only been dozens of indictments revealing complicity of your president and many of his close associates in crimes.
    I see, so the goal was never ending indictments towards only people in and around Trump? That was the goal all along?

Too bad they don't have the freedom to go after the rest of those in the Federal government.
  5. Germany
    Moves
    13 Feb '19 17:45
    @whodey said
    I see, so the goal was never ending indictments towards only people in and around Trump? That was the goal all along?

Too bad they don't have the freedom to go after the rest of those in the Federal government.
    The goal all along was to investigate Russian meddling in U.S. elections. Turns out that Trump and several of his associates were involved in aiding it and committing crimes while doing so.
  6. Joined
    15 Oct '10
    Moves
    13 Feb '19 18:18
    @whodey said
    I would think with all of this overwhelming evidence Dims say exists that Mueller would have given an official report.

What is he waiting for I wonder? After all, if he is really a puppet of Putin I would think that national security depends upon it.
    El Chapo took decades to bring to a guilty verdict and he was 'just' a drug lord. Your guy is President of the United States.
    And he's such a salesman that there 30% for whom if he shot someone in the middle of Fifth Avenue, they'd insist there was a justification for it.
    You're in that special niche.
    Mueller needs to dot every i and that'll take some time.

And in the interval people like you, who finally can begin, uncomfortably no doubt, to smell the stench, will complain of how long its taking.

Enjoy the ride.

At the end of the day you and others like Mitch and Paul and Lindsay will have much to answer for; then you can tell us all over again how long it took to bring the defective to heel.
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    13 Feb '19 18:39
    @stevemcc said
    El Chapo took decades to bring to a guilty verdict and he was 'just' a drug lord. Your guy is President of the United States.
    And he's such a salesman that there 30% for whom if he shot someone in the middle of Fifth Avenue, they'd insist there was a justification for it.

And in the ...[text shortened]... to answer for; then you can tell us all over again how long it took to bring the defective to heel.
    So we are looking at a decade, eh?

Bout what I thought.
  8. Subscriberkmax87
    Land of Free
    Health and Education
    Moves
    13 Feb '19 19:01
    @kazetnagorra said
    Apologies, but if I may reword your sentence slightly. There have only been dozens of indictments revealing complicity between your President and many of his close "crime associates".
  9. Behind the scenes
    Moves
    13 Feb '19 19:112 edits
    @whodey said

Earth to WHODEY: Special counsel Ken Starr spent 4 years investigating the Clinton's on Whitewater.
    Pull your head out of the ground and smell the coffee.
    🙄
  10. Joined
    27 Jul '10
    Moves
    13 Feb '19 19:12
    @stevemcc said

And in the ...[text shortened]... to answer for; then you can tell us all over again how long it took to bring the defective to heel.
    Steve, I for one am enjoying the ride, and the destination will have a bunch of bed-wetting liberals, dropping all of their pitiful signs, wondering “Oh Oh, what happened? What? There is nothing on that really bad do/nothing failing Trump?!?!?”

I cannot wait. Let’s chat when the Not-report comes out.
  11. Joined
    27 Jul '10
    Moves
    13 Feb '19 19:13
    @kazetnagorra said
    Haven’t seen anything at all linking Trump. I’ll try to see.
  12. Joined
    27 Jul '10
    Moves
    13 Feb '19 19:16
    @kazetnagorra said
    The goal all along was to investigate Russian meddling in U.S. elections. Turns out that Trump and several of his associates were involved in aiding it and committing crimes while doing so.
    That’s how it “turns out”’? Where is a link for that finding? I must be watching some Scandavian channel.
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    13 Feb '19 19:24
    @mchill said
    Earth to WHODEY: Special counsel Ken Starr spent 4 years investigating the Clinton's on Whitewater.
    Pull your head out of the ground and smell the coffee.
    🙄
    Seems to me that since they are taking so long they are not convinced, or at least, no court of law would be convinced.

Interesting.
  14. Joined
    15 Oct '10
    Moves
    13 Feb '19 19:47
    @averagejoe1 said
    Steve, I for one am enjoying the ride, and the destination will have a bunch of bed-wetting liberals, dropping all of their pitiful signs, wondering “Oh Oh, what happened? What? There is nothing on that really bad do/nothing failing Trump?!?!?”

I cannot wait. Let’s chat when the Not-report comes out.
    You sound like you're in the same group as Whodey.

I'll be glad to chat with you when its over.

It was when Barry Goldwater told Nixon that he was going to vote against him that Nixon finally understood to give it up. That's tenacity! You've got to hand it to these Presidential crooks (and their followers); they are full of piss and vinegar right to the end!
    Keep the faith, friend! Right to the end!
    What do you think? Will Trump go willingly or will they have to lead him out of the Oval office in cuffs?
  15. Joined
    27 Jul '10
    Moves
    13 Feb '19 20:01
    @stevemcc said
    You sound like you're in the same group as Whodey.

I'll be glad to chat with you when its over.

It was when Barry Goldwater told Nixon that he was going to vote against him that Nixon finally understood to give it up. That's tenacity! You've got to hand it to these Presidential crooks (and their followers); they are full of piss and vinegar right to the end!
    Keep the ...[text shortened]... do you think? Will Trump go willingly or will they have to lead him out of the Oval office in cuffs?
    What I ‘think’ is that logic would tell the raving delirious democrats that if something had been found, Mueller is duty bound to have reported it before now, as leaving Trump in the Oval would endanger the US. Are you with my thinking yet?

Secondly, it’s been many many months, no more rocks left to turn over. So, there’s nothin there. Mueller might whip up something to make himself look important, but it won’t be on Trump. Does Trump, who is quite fearless anyway, look worried to you?