Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 09 Jul '09 02:29
    http://www.examiner.com/x-5325-Orlando-Republican-Examiner~y2009m7d6-Wheres-the-birth-certificate-An-interview-with-Joseph-Farah

Where's the birth certificate? An interview with Joseph Farah

July 6, 8:46 AM
    Blas Padrino
    Orlando Republican Examiner

2- What made you suspect that he might not have been born in Hawaii?

The oddities are that no hospital in Honolulu will even confirm his birth there. That is highly suspicious given the historic nature of Obama's presidency. Hawaii has never before been able to boast a presidential birth – let alone the first black president. Why would a hospital not make a claim? Why would one not be renaming a wing after its most famous patient? Why would it not be sending out press releases? Why all the mystery? I also consider it strange that the only living person in the world who claims to have been present for his birth is his Kenyan grandmother. No doctor, no nurse, no relative, no family friend has come forward to say they can confirm his birth in Honolulu. And, of course, the biggest question of all is: Why won't he release the one document that can confirm this – his long-form birth certificate?

3- Could you explain why the ‘Certification of Live Birth’ displayed in Mr. Obama’s website is insufficient proof that he is a natural born citizen of the United States? Can such a document be obtained on behalf of someone not born in the U.S.?

I don't believe this document can be obtained by someone born outside the country today, but it most definitely could have been obtained in 1961. All that was needed was an affidavit from one parent. Many people born in foreign countries can boast a Hawaiian certification of live birth. That's why that document is not even accepted by the state of Hawaii as proof of being a native born Hawaiian for its home lands program, as we have documented in WND.

8- What pertinent information do you think could be obtained from Mr. Obama’s college and law school records?

As I said, I'd like to see how he registered, who paid for his education, what he wrote, how he got into Harvard and so on. John Kennedy and other presidents release transcripts even when some of them were quite embarrassing. What is it that Obama is hiding? The answer seems to be – everything.

9- Is it unusual for a presidential candidate or a sitting President to conceal birth, marriage and school attendance records?

As far as I can determine, it is unprecedented. You can't take a sworn oath to honor and obey the Constitution and then refuse to prove you are constitutionally eligible to serve. It's a contradiction in terms. I don’t like to see the Constitution subverted like this. That's why I am so concerned.

2. Subscriber kmax87
    You've got Kevin
    09 Jul '09 07:21
    Originally posted by zeeblebot
    What made you suspect that he **[was an alien or the child of Satan]...might not have been born in Hawaii?

** inserted by kmax87 for absurd but dramatic effect.
    A spot located roughly in the middle of his head, that apparently looks like a melanoma, on further investigation appears to be the botched attempt by an amateur tattooist to cover up the fact that the skin blemish in question actually in reality under closer inspection can be clearly seen to denote three little numbers which look a lot like 666

http://www.cuttingedge.org/pages/seminar4/tattoos/head666.jpg

[Note:- in covering up this blemish they darkened his skin and affroed his hair, but of course you already knew that. As if they would let a black man be elected to the White House! Duh!]
  3. 09 Jul '09 11:49
    This link is a destroyer of tinfoil.

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html
  4. 09 Jul '09 12:05
    Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper

I certainly love the last paragraph.

"Of course, it's distantly possible that Obama's grandparents may have planted the announcement just in case their grandson needed to prove his U.S. citizenship in order to run for president someday. We suggest that those who choose to go down that path should first equip themselves with a high-quality tinfoil hat. The evidence is clear: Barack Obama was born in the U.S.A."

And Zeeblebot weren't you embarrassed to copy and paste this line ?
    "also consider it strange that the only living person in the world who claims to have been present for his birth is his Kenyan grandmother."

The guy you quote finds it strange that people who deliver multiple babies every single day don't remember being present at a single birth, which was decades ago and in no way special except that the person born was going to run for president someday.
  5. Standard member sh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    09 Jul '09 12:53 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by kmax87
    A spot located roughly in the middle of his head, that apparently looks like a melanoma, on further investigation appears to be the botched attempt by an amateur tattooist to cover up the fact that the skin blemish in question actually in reality under closer inspection can be clearly seen to denote three little numbers which look a lot like 666

http://ww ...[text shortened]... rse you already knew that. As if they would let a black man be elected to the White House! Duh!]
    Don't be ridiculous! That skin blemish wasn't covering up a 666. It is where his lobe was before it was surgically removed. All aliens from Zormac, where Obama is from, have them.
  6. 09 Jul '09 16:48
    http://www.examiner.com/x-5325-Orlando-Republican-Examiner~y2009m7d6-Wheres-the-birth-certificate-An-interview-with-Joseph-Farah

Blas Padrino

The oddities are tha ...[text shortened]... like to see the Constitution subverted like this. That's why I am so concerned.

why does it matter anyway?

he's the president now, get over it.
  7. 09 Jul '09 23:11
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    why does it matter anyway?

he's the president now, get over it.
    The reason it matters is that we would face a similar situation as Guatamala if it was ever proven he is not born in the USA. I'm sure he would probably step down before the heat was on him. I don't think it is a case that will be proven though.
  8. 09 Jul '09 23:15
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    I don't think it is a case that will be proven though.
    Yeah, it's pretty hard to prove something that is completely false.
  9. 09 Jul '09 23:36
    Yeah, it's pretty hard to prove something that is completely false.
    You may be right. The burden of proof should be on Obama.
  10. 09 Jul '09 23:40
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    You may be right. The burden of proof should be on Obama.
    It's already been proven many times over. There's nothing he can do to prove it to the whack jobs who refuse to believe it.
  11. Standard member bill718
    Enigma
    10 Jul '09 00:50

Blas Padrino

The oddities are tha ...[text shortened]... like to see the Constitution subverted like this. That's why I am so concerned.

President Obama's citizenship has been verified many times. Only the dim witted, who prefer to listen to lies, rather than facts, still have some doubt. If you can't deal with this, then check into the nearest psych ward!
  12. 10 Jul '09 01:48

that's old and doesn't address the points in the Jul. 2009 link in the OP.
  13. 10 Jul '09 01:50
    Originally posted by Barts
    I certainly love the last paragraph.

"Of course, it's distantly possible that Obama's grandparents may have planted the announcement just in case their grandson needed to prove his U.S. citizenship in order to run for president someday. We suggest that those who choose to go down that path should first equip themselves with a high-quality tinfoil hat. The e ...[text shortened]... nd in no way special except that the person born was going to run for president someday.
    you don't think there's any other reason to claim citizenship other than to become president some day?

and it doesn't seem strange to you that this point could'nt be included in a supposedly nonbiased fact check? looks more like an advertisement.
  14. 10 Jul '09 02:25
    I heard on the internet that George Bush was born in Mexico.
    They should repeal everything he ever signed as president until he provides evidence of his supposed Texan birth, including 1,000 eyewitness accounts, film footage and a time machine so we can send someone back to make sure everything checks out. He might forge it you know!
  15. 10 Jul '09 07:15
    you don't think there's any other reason to claim citizenship other than to become president some day?

and it doesn't seem strange to you that this point could'nt be included in a supposedly nonbiased fact check? looks more like an advertisement.
    And how are you suggesting Obama's birth announcement appeared in the Honolulu Advertiser on Aug 4th, 1961?