Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 21 Jan '17 11:30
    http://twentytwowords.com/this-is-what-has-already-been-deleted-from-the-white-house-website/?utm_source=34915&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=influencer&utm_campaign=stewart

So interestingly enough, someone noticed that there have been some slight changes in the whitehouse.gov site. Namely the LGBT page is gone. Any mention of climate change is gone as well.

Also read America First Energy Plan. There will be fracking everywhere.

Have fun americans. The age of trump has begun.
  2. Subscriber kmax87
    You've got Kevin
    21 Jan '17 13:33
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    http://twentytwowords.com/this-is-what-has-already-been-deleted-from-the-white-house-website/?utm_source=34915&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=influencer&utm_campaign=stewart

So interestingly enough, someone noticed that there have been some slight changes in the whitehouse.gov site. Namely the LGBT page is gone. Any mention of climate change is gone as well.
    ...[text shortened]... y Plan. There will be fracking everywhere.

Gadzooks guvnor, frikken fracken everywhere!
  3. 21 Jan '17 15:02 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi

...[text shortened]... y Plan. There will be fracking everywhere.

Looks like the US is headed in the correct direction again.

Why is it that you are complaning?
  4. Standard member vivify
    rain
    21 Jan '17 18:12
    Originally posted by Eladar

Trump picked open racists for his cabinet. You agree this is the "correct" direction?
  5. Standard member checkbaiter
    By God's Grace
    21 Jan '17 18:35
    Originally posted by vivify
    Trump picked open racists for his cabinet. You agree this is the "correct" direction?
    I don't think the term racist is correct. Can you explain why they are racists? Or rather why you think they are racists? The word is losing touch with reality.
  6. Standard member vivify
    rain
    21 Jan '17 18:54 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    I don't think the term racist is correct. Can you explain why they are racists? Or rather why [b]you think they are racists? The word is losing touch with reality.[/b]
    Steve Bannon called himself a "platform for the alt-right", which is well known for racism, sexism and antisemitism. HIs ex-wife and former colleague also accused him of antisemitism and promoting white supremacy. A KKK grandwizard called him "an excellent choice" for a cabinet member.

He also appointed Jeff Sessions, a man with a long history of being accused of racism. He was denied the position of a judge due to testimonies of his racism.

Steven Mnuchin is currently being sued for racist lending practices, and for discrimination against blacks and Latinos.

And let's not forget that Trump himself not only refused to disavow support from the KKK (until after the "pussy grabbing" video, when public opinion of him was dire, and it seemed like he'd lose), but the KKK promoted Trump on the front page of their newspaper.

Here's a link where you can read more:

https://mic.com/articles/160759/here-s-how-many-of-trump-s-cabinet-appointees-have-a-history-of-racism#.CRFFbvMkk

And I didn't even mention Roger Ailes, who headed Trump's campaign, who also has a long history of racism:

http://mediamatters.org/research/2016/07/20/soon-be-former-fox-ceo-roger-ailes-has-long-history-bigotry-sexism-and-homophobia/211725

And I've only addressed Trump's picks for their racism: I haven't even gotten into their sexism or corruption.
  7. 21 Jan '17 19:11 / 4 edits
    Man you gotta love it, the Great pussy grabber himself is President of the USA, he described his daughter as a 'fine piece of a$$', and thinks nothing of it, he said Hillary was 'schlonged', by Obama and it made not a single bit of difference to the electorate. The people were simply fed up with all the politically correct double talk of two faced liberals with public and private faces and voted in the Orange Dumpster. The snowflakes have not stopped weeping since. Get your pussy hats on its gonna be a long winter
  8. 21 Jan '17 23:31
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Man you gotta love it, the Great pussy grabber himself is President of the USA, he described his daughter as a 'fine piece of a$$', and thinks nothing of it, he said Hillary was 'schlonged', by Obama and it made not a single bit of difference to the electorate. The people were simply fed up with all the politically correct double talk of two faced l ...[text shortened]... snowflakes have not stopped weeping since. Get your pussy hats on its gonna be a long winter
    Bill Clinton was worse than we know about Trump. Too ignorant of US politicians to make a valid obsevation.
  9. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    21 Jan '17 23:39

What the hell is wrong with you?
  10. 21 Jan '17 23:40
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    What the hell is wrong with you?
    Lying Fascist troll.
  11. 21 Jan '17 23:40 / 2 edits
    Bill Clinton was worse than we know about Trump. Too ignorant of US politicians to make a valid obsevation.
    Dude I don't mean to be rude but your sentence is semi literate. I agree that old Bill was as far as US Presidents go rather unsavoury, was he any worse than Warren Harding though? I doubt it.
  12. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    21 Jan '17 23:41
    You are joking, right?

The comedy never ends from you people.
  13. 21 Jan '17 23:43
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    You are joking, right?

The comedy never ends from you people.
    Did you knit a pink hat and join in the crowds for women rights and humans rights but not unborn babies rights?
  14. 21 Jan '17 23:52
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Dude I don't mean to be rude but your sentence is semi literate. I agree that old Bill was as far as US Presidents go rather unsavoury, was he any worse than Warren Harding though? I doubt it.
    He is a known rapist.
  15. 21 Jan '17 23:55
    He is a known rapist.
    Hmmm I forgot about that.