Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 06 Jul '16 13:29
    I'll bet there's plenty on this site that think it's a great idea:
    http://nypost.com/2016/07/01/elite-k-8-school-teaches-white-students-theyre-born-racist/
  2. Subscriber kmax87
    You've got Kevin
    06 Jul '16 15:59
    Originally posted by FishHead111
    http://nypost.com/2016/07/01/elite-k-8-school-teaches-white-students-theyre-born-racist/
    Well it beats the hell out of the English elite school system where the next generation's leaders are brutalised to the extent that they feel no empathy for the proles they are born to exploit.
  3. 06 Jul '16 16:24
    Originally posted by kmax87
    Well it beats the hell out of the English elite school system where the next generation's leaders are brutalised to the extent that they feel no empathy for the proles they are born to exploit.
    Yeah I figured you'd be one of The Usual Suspects.
    Hope you never have kids.
  4. Subscriber kmax87
    You've got Kevin
    06 Jul '16 16:26
    Yeah I figured you'd be one of The Usual Suspects.
    Hope you never have kids.
    I have two. When you get over yourself maybe you'll be able to offer guidance to your own.
  5. 06 Jul '16 16:31
    I have two. When you get over yourself maybe you'll be able to offer guidance to your own.
    I feel so sorry for your children.
    Why don't you enrich them by sending them to my old high school, I'm sure they will get along fine.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jNnp5YbtJI
  6. Subscriber kmax87
    You've got Kevin
    06 Jul '16 16:50
    I feel so sorry for your children.
    Why don't you enrich them by sending them to my old high school, I'm sure they will get along fine.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jNnp5YbtJI
    They feel sorry for you. So much futile impotent rage....
  7. 07 Jul '16 08:25
    no it doesn't. bad taste joke.
  8. Standard member sh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    07 Jul '16 13:33
    The ironic thing is that, by teaching black kids that they're being oppressed and that they're entitled to reparations by society, they're implicitly teaching them not to try to work hard to get ahead in the system. They're teaching them that all the effort in the world isn't going to help them because the deck is stacked against them and that the only way they can cope is to browbeat white people into giving them stuff.

It's really a horrible thing that they do to these black children - to teach them to blame the system and at the same time demand handouts from the system.

As for the white kids in those schools, well, at least they're being taught to bust their butts and that authority isn't going to help them any and that they'd better earn whatever they want to get. Given how coddled kids are these days by us helicopter parents, I'd be happy if my kids were taught at school that they need to work for what they want.

The road to Hell (or, in this case, another generation of underachievement by young black men) is paved with good intentions.
  9. 07 Jul '16 13:44 / 3 edits
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    no it doesn't. bad taste joke.
    You left out that it also instills in the black students a lifelong resentment and hostility towards whites while giving the white children an undeserved sense of shame and guilt at a very vulnerable age.
    Doing this to kids that young by school officials is child abuse and they should all be fired.

Edit: I meant to quote and respond to sh76's post just above.
  10. 07 Jul '16 13:58
    Originally posted by sh76
    The ironic thing is that, by teaching black kids that they're being oppressed and that they're entitled to reparations by society, they're implicitly teaching them not to try to work hard to get ahead in the system. They're teaching them that all the effort in the world isn't going to help them because the deck is stacked against them and that the only way they ...[text shortened]... case, another generation of underachievement by young black men) is paved with good intentions.
    Yea, but if poor black kids actually do make something of themselves then they become an Uncle Tom Republican like Ben Carson.
  11. 07 Jul '16 14:29
    Originally posted by whodey
    Yea, but if poor black kids actually do make something of themselves then they become an Uncle Tom Republican like Ben Carson.
    LOL yeah they can even become The President but it's just not ever gonna make any of them happy.
  12. 07 Jul '16 16:25
    You left out that it also instills in the black students a lifelong resentment and hostility towards whites while giving the white children an undeserved sense of shame and guilt at a very vulnerable age.
    Doing this to kids that young by school officials is child abuse and they should all be fired.

The door is slowly opening just ready for Duchess to leap in like a flying salmon and start slinging her/his white American racist rants against people ...
  13. 07 Jul '16 16:37
    Originally posted by phil3000
    The door is slowly opening just ready for Duchess to leap in like a flying salmon and start slinging her/his white American racist rants against people ...
    Duchess would like to see the white race disappear.
  14. 07 Jul '16 16:47
    Originally posted by phil3000
    I think you meant anti-white racist chants.
  15. 07 Jul '16 16:56

i didn't left out because i don't care. this isn't a pattern. it is one idiotic school that does one idiotic thing that probably got exaggerated in your link. it isn't something to get worried about.

so no, this isn't proof that whites are victimized and on their way to become slaves to minorities, no matter how much you want it to be.