Lake Como
    Moves
    12 Jan '21 15:30
    @lemondrop said
    George Washington
    led an entire army
    no one more respected
    easy choice
    all RIGHT! You win. Picture Obama freezing his butt off crossing the Delaware, headlong into the wind!!!!!
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    12 Jan '21 15:36
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    You must have been spayed or neutered or something.
  4. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    12 Jan '21 15:37
    @averagejoe1 said
    all RIGHT! You win. Picture Obama freezing his butt off crossing the Delaware, headlong into the wind!!!!!
    how about trump freezing his fat ass off with his cotton candy hair sprayed into place and his little dicky pointing the way
  5. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    12 Jan '21 15:38
    @rajk999 said
    You must have been spayed or neutered or something.
    This was uncalled for.

For me there is also the Question why "masculinity" should be a high rated value (and that is a man speaking). And sadly enough masculinity has often been put in relation to high-testosterone-activities. I can't see that as a predicament for a head of state.
  6. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    12 Jan '21 15:411 edit
    the longer a man spends in front of a mirror the less masculine he is

lemondrops theory of masculinity
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    12 Jan '21 15:58
    @ponderable said
    This was uncalled for.

For me there is also the Question why "masculinity" should be a high rated value (and that is a man speaking). And sadly enough masculinity has often been put in relation to high-testosterone-activities. I can't see that as a predicament for a head of state.
    The answer is very easy. Men are better suited for certain kinds of work. Women are better suited for certain kinds of work. They are made differently, physically emotionally etc. There are some workplaces that prefer men and others prefer women. The law of supply and demand dictate the going price. Sometimes women are higher paid and sometimes men are higher paid. As for the why this is so, you will get your chance to met Him and ask. As for 'it is uncalled for' I disagree. That woman is very offensive to normal people / sexes. She would prefer that men were all castrated and women were in charge.
  8. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    12 Jan '21 16:10
    Teddy Roosevelt, Leader of the Rough Riders who fought the Spanish in the Spanish–American War.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodore_Roosevelt,_Rough_Rider
    --------------------

Teddy's political party was the Bull Moose Party.
  9. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    12 Jan '21 16:28
    @ponderable said
    This was uncalled for.

Well, as women become more like men everyday, in effect homogenizing our populace, we should indeed have concerns. You know, buns, hairdos, tight pedal-pusher jeans that the girls wore in high school. Guys didn't, but now they do? Teddy Roosevelt was not a bun man. Now, We are covered up with them. What happened?
    Oops, I said women, and girls. We are now supposed to be referred to as people, it is on Biden's to-do list.
  10. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    12 Jan '21 17:06
    Washington/Jackson/Teddy Roosevelt are the top three.
  11. PenTesting
    Moves
    12 Jan '21 17:15
    @averagejoe1 said
    Well, as women become more like men everyday, in effect homogenizing our populace, we should indeed have concerns. You know, buns, hairdos, tight pedal-pusher jeans that the girls wore in high school. Guys didn't, but now they do? Teddy Roosevelt was not a bun man. Now, We are covered up with them. What happened?
    Oops, I said women, and girls. We are now supposed to be referred to as people, it is on Biden's to-do list.
    Anyone who is unconcerned about the current war between the sexes [eg facebook posts 'all men are dogs'] and that some parents are actually encouraging their underaged kids to change their sex, are part of the problem. Also God created male and female. There is no other category.
  12. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    12 Jan '21 17:19
    @rajk999 said
    Anyone who is unconcerned about the current war between the sexes [eg facebook posts 'all men are dogs'] and that some parents are actually encouraging their underaged kids to change their sex, are part of the problem. Also God created male and female. There is no other category.
    Yeah look what the Swedes are doing to their male children:
    YouTube
  13. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    12 Jan '21 17:27
    @averagejoe1 said
    Picture the fat orange man doing it that’s so much funnier. He can’t barely walk down the stairs without help 😂
  14. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    12 Jan '21 17:311 edit
    @rajk999 said
    Take it to spirituality spanky and don’t pollute this forum with your homophobic trans hating moron of a god.
  15. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    12 Jan '21 17:32
    @lemondrop said
    George Washington
    led an entire army
    no one more respected
    easy choice
    Good shout

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree