1. PenTesting
    Moves
    12 Jan '21 23:091 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Quite a few. In the last couple decades there are many mulattos around. Often there are old white ladies with young black boys [no kids involved] no doubt a cougar relationship, with just providing Euros for sex. Either way, Im not part of that society.
  2. Joined
    13 Mar '07
    Moves
    12 Jan '21 23:112 edits
    Here's a quotation from a US President that both exemplifies and problematises masculinity:

“I am a warrior, so that my son may be a merchant, so that his son may be a poet.”
    ― John Quincy Adams

(Actually, having done some further research, the attribution to J.Q. Adams may be erroneous. It seems that his father, also President, John Adams, wrote the following to his wife:

"I must study Politicks and War that my sons may have liberty to study Mathematicks and Philosophy. My sons ought to study Mathematicks and Philosophy, Geography, natural History, Naval Architecture, navigation, Commerce, and Agriculture, in order to give their Children a right to study Painting, Poetry, Musick, Architecture, Statuary, Tapestry, and Porcelaine."
    Letter to Abigail Adams, May 12, 1780)
  3. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    13 Jan '21 10:22
    @handyandy said
    Ulysses S. Grant
    An able general, but a weak president.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/about-the-white-house/presidents/ulysses-s-grant/
  4. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    13 Jan '21 10:41
    Jackson gets my vote: he confronted his assailant. (Any modern president would get whisked away by the Secret Service).

>>
    On January 30, 1835, what is believed to be the first attempt to kill a sitting president of the United States occurred just outside the United States Capitol. When Jackson was leaving through the East Portico after the funeral of South Carolina Representative Warren R. Davis, Richard Lawrence, an unemployed house painter from England, aimed a pistol at Jackson, which misfired. Lawrence then pulled out a second pistol, which also misfired. Historians believe the humid weather contributed to the double misfiring. Jackson, infuriated, attacked Lawrence with his cane, until others present, including Davy Crockett, fearing that the president would beat Lawrence to a pulp, intervened to restrain and disarm Lawrence.
    <<

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Jackson
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    13 Jan '21 12:43
    @moonbus said
    Jackson gets my vote: he confronted his assailant. (Any modern president would get whisked away by the Secret Service).

>>
    On January 30, 1835, what is believed to be the first attempt to kill a sitting president of the United States occurred just outside the United States Capitol. When Jackson was leaving through the East Portico after the funeral of South Carolina Repre ...[text shortened]... ulp, intervened to restrain and disarm Lawrence.
    <<

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Jackson
    Bush Obama and Clinton were ‘so cool and masculine because they wore flight jackets!!!
    My man Trump, more the man, did not feel the need to fake it. I didn’t like Trump the man either, but he beat out those 3. Can’t picture him in the fake jacket.
    I wore one yesterday and not one chick looked my way!,
  6. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    13 Jan '21 13:201 edit
    @rajk999 said
    Quite a few. In the last couple decades there are many mulattos around. Often there are old white ladies with young black boys [no kids involved] no doubt a cougar relationship, with just providing Euros for sex. Either way, Im not part of that society.
    You do realise that relatively rich ‘straight’ men have been going to these places to get their hands on young flesh ( including children ) for centuries.
    I’m much more comfortable with older women sharing some of their wealth with younger men than I am with the above.
  7. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    13 Jan '21 13:241 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    Bush Obama and Clinton were ‘so cool and masculine because they wore flight jackets!!!
    My man Trump, more the man, did not feel the need to fake it. I didn’t like Trump the man either, but he beat out those 3. Can’t picture him in the fake jacket.
    “ I wore one yesterday and not one chick looked my way!”
    πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ them jackets are cool but nothing is that cool
  8. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    13 Jan '21 18:37
    @averagejoe1 said
    What, Mr. Bone Spur? Who didn’t “get it“ why a soldier would stand his ground and get killed so his comrades could make an orderly retreat and fight another day. Nope, Trump’s a sore loser and loud-mouthed wimp.
  9. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    13 Jan '21 19:14
    @moonbus said
    What, Mr. Bone Spur? Who didn’t “get it“ why a soldier would stand his ground and get killed so his comrades could make an orderly retreat and fight another day. Nope, Trump’s a sore loser and loud-mouthed wimp.
    Why you cant say that about Trump because you have hated him since you rode down the escalator, and probably have forgotten why !You can’t qualify!!!! πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

Why did all of you hate him before he was even coming down the escalator beginning to run for president?
  10. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    13 Jan '21 20:10
    @averagejoe1 said
    Why you cant say that about Trump because you have hated him since you rode down the escalator, and probably have forgotten why !You can’t qualify!!!! πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

Why did all of you hate him before he was even coming down the escalator beginning to run for president?
    Because he is, at best, an ignorant, petulant, vengeful, narcissistic, self-important, incompetent demagogue.
  11. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    13 Jan '21 21:011 edit
    @averagejoe1 said

I don’t hate, but despise him. Because he’s a conman. Read Cohen’s book. Trump’s got more skeletons in the closet than a Harvey Coreman / Vincent Price movie.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Jan '21 21:502 edits

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

13. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    13 Jan '21 22:03
    @averagejoe1 said

a real man would have taken the stairs
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Jan '21 22:20

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    14 Jan '21 12:01
    @averagejoe1 said
    Real men don't feel the need to sexually assault women.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree