Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    15 Dec '16 04:24
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/report-d-c-school-marching-bands-skipping-trumps-inaugural-parade-214637085.html

No High School bands petitioned to perform, the first time in a very long time. Famous singers who performed at Trump's wedding also are declining to perform at Trump's inauguration. Even singers who say they like Donald are not going to perform at the inauguration.

The reason many given is that Donald is just so hateful and divisive. So what examples are there of Donald being so hateful and divisive?
  2. Germany
    Moves
    15 Dec '16 07:10
    Originally posted by whodey
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/report-d-c-school-marching-bands-skipping-trumps-inaugural-parade-214637085.html

No High School bands petitioned to perform, the first time in a very long time. Famous singers who performed at Trump's wedding also are declining to perform at Trump's inauguration. Even singers who say they like Donald are not going to perform at ...[text shortened]... st so hateful and divisive. So what examples are there of Donald being so hateful and divisive?
    So what examples are there of grass being green?
  3. Cape Town
    Moves
    15 Dec '16 08:031 edit
    So what examples are there of Donald being so hateful and divisive?
    That's like asking 'what examples are there of whodey lying?'

The difference between Trump and Clinton, it Trump rubs off on you like skunk stink. A lot of people hate Clinton, but if someone performed for Clinton, nobody would think twice about it. If someone performs for Trump they will forever be labelled as that group that performed for Trump.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    15 Dec '16 18:171 edit
    Just as I thought, just accusations with nothing much to back it up.

If it were not for character assassination, left wingers would never open their mouths.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Dec '16 18:241 edit

No High School bands petitioned to perform, the first time in a very long time. Famous singers who performed at Trump's wedding also are declining to perform at Trump's inauguration. Even singers who say they like Donald are not going to perform at ...[text shortened]... st so hateful and divisive. So what examples are there of Donald being so hateful and divisive?
    Are you purposely being that dense? You do realize this is exactly how someone like Mussolini got into power and you know how well THAT turned out. This present dufus is following the same path, putting in his personal yes men, his kids handling VETTING of cabinet members? Pleeeze, what a crock of shyte. They have no expertise in the subject of vetting and should not even be CLOSE to the white house. He might as well just go ahead and appoint his son Secretary of State or some such.
    His kids are supposed to be handling his business not running things in the white house.
  6. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    15 Dec '16 19:20
    If the theme to the cabinet appointments thus far holds true, probably 50 Cent and Nickleback.
  7. Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    15 Dec '16 19:29
    You lefties are so typical.
    Trump is pretty average as a typical human being. I would even go so far as a nice guy.
    Not many people go out of their way to look up the good things he has done in the past, they just go with the narrative.
    Racist, narcissistic, mean,womanizer,etc., all of which are arguable.
    It matters little that he wants to bring back jobs, strengthen the military, protect our borders, drain the swamp, no, none of that matters. Let's just attack, humiliate, and scourge him before he is even sworn in or perform one single act as president.
    America has become an ungodly, hateful nation. I find this sad.
    I blame the corrupt media that has been feeding you lies for a long time.
    I hope it's not too late to turn things around.
  8. Germany
    Moves
    15 Dec '16 19:38
    Just as I thought, just accusations with nothing much to back it up.
    Would you bother "backing up" claims that several strands of grass were green?
  9. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    15 Dec '16 19:443 edits
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    You lefties are so typical.
    Trump is pretty average as a typical human being. I would even go so far as a nice guy.
    Not many people go out of their way to look up the good things he has done in the past, they just go with the narrative.
    Racist, narcissistic, mean,womanizer,etc., all of which are arguable.
    It matters little that he wants to bring ba ...[text shortened]... that has been feeding you lies for a long time.
    I hope it's not too late to turn things around.

If you classify someone that brags about sexually assaulting women, then calls the many women who came forward "liars" and threatens to sue them as "typical" and a "nice guy", what does that say about you and the people that you associate with? Do you consider yourself a "typical" Christian?
  10. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    15 Dec '16 20:07
    I'm sure the reason no one wants to play for the Donald, is that it's because Hollywood, artists and musicians are a bunch of commie sympathising libtards...

Or, maybe, they've travelled outside the US and have realised that not everything in the world revolves around nasty right-wing narcissists
  11. Joined
    03 Feb '07
    Moves
    15 Dec '16 21:50

Hahahahahahaha! What examples?

That made my day!
  12. Behind the scenes
    Moves
    15 Dec '16 22:00

Woody Allen and his clarinet?
  13. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    15 Dec '16 22:14

I believe the dwarves who performed at Joffrey's wedding are available.
  14. Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    15 Dec '16 22:15
    Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
    [b]Trump is pretty average as a typical human being. I would even go so far as a nice guy.

If you classify someone that brags about sexually assaulting women, then calls the many women who came forward "liars" and threatens to sue them as "typical" and a "nice guy", what does that say about you and the people that you associate with? Do you consider yourself a "typical" Christian?[/b]
    You are disconnected from humanity.
  15. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    15 Dec '16 22:21
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    You are disconnected from humanity.
    Do you think "stars" should be able to grab women by the "pussy"?