Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 07 Dec '17 22:35
    Originally posted by @quackquack
    I believe all accused of rape need to be given a trial with full legal protections. Those who think that makes me a rape apologist are simply wrong. But none of this changes the fact that you are make more false racist accusations than anyone on this forum.
    "I believe all accused of rape need to be given a trial with full legal protections.
    Those who think that makes me a rape apologist are simply wrong."
    --Quackquack

Quackquack keeps shamelessly lying about the reasons why KazetNagorra, Zahlanzi,
    and I (if not other writers) believe that he's a rape apologist. Although he did not call him
    a 'rape apologist', No1Marauder (a lawyer) also has condemned Quackquack's opinions on rape.

I expect that Quackquack would be much more popular than I at a KKK meeting, but that means nothing to me.
  2. 07 Dec '17 22:41 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by @vivify to Great King Rat
    You're not the first to say this. This is a common complaint regarding her (lack of) reading comprehension.
    As usual, my trolls cannot cite any direct evidence of what they claim about me.
    All that they can do is to refer to other trolls making claims without citing such evidence.

Let's suppose that an unpopular black man's put on trial for allegedly raping a white woman.
    There's an all-white jury. All that the prosecution bothers to present (which the judge allows)
    is hearsay evidence of white people (not even including the 'victim' ) claiming that they
    know or that they have heard other white people who know that he raped her.
    Surely, that should be enough for Vivify to vote to convict him of rape, right?
  3. 07 Dec '17 22:49 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by @great-king-rat
    As mentioned before, Forrest, you are abysmal when it comes to understanding jokes and sarcasm. You lack the most basic understanding of context and human interactions. Which of course is why you've antagonized virtually the entire debates forum - left and right, man and woman, black and white.

If this is the real you, you should seek professional ...[text shortened]... 've gracefully - in as much as possible - accepted the permaban you should've received ages ago.
    The abusive lying racist troll Great King Rat keeps hurling insults and lies at me to
    attempt to divert attention from his own sick racism, abuse, and lies.

So the abusive troll Great King Rat (tirelessly hurling insults at me--note that!) seems
    determined to deny that "gorgeous sandwich-making nymphomaniac" could be sexist.

"I for one would LOVE a black slave to wash my feet."
    --Great King Rat

Let the white Dutchman Great King Rat try posting that 'joke' in a forum (unlike this one)
    with many black participants and let him see how funny they find it.
    Then let Great King Rat start hurling insults at these black people if they dare to criticize him.

"...the entire debates forum - left and right, man and woman, BLACK and white."
    --GreatKingRat

It's extremely dishonest for the racist troll GreatKIngRat to pretend that this forum is NOT
    dominated by white men and, in particular, to pretend that it has significant BLACK participants.
    Can GreatKIngRat name any regular writer now in this forum who he believes is BLACK?
    If not, then GreatKingRat has invoked a NON-EXISTENT BLACK writer in this forum.

I suspect that the reason why GreatKingRat has felt free to post his racist 'joke'
    "I for one would LOVE a black slave to wash my feet." is because GreatKingRat
    believes that there are NO KNOWN BLACK WRITERS HERE who would object to it.

The lying racist troll GreatKingRat will keep lying in attempting to cover up his racism.
  4. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    07 Dec '17 23:15
    Originally posted by @kquinn909
    Prolly all at you. Well deserved. Miss/Mr. thinks it's a know it all. And the biggest troll on this site. Wonder what other sites she/he bombards? Prolly paid by SOROS.
    Mr. Koch has your check on the way out, sir.
  5. 07 Dec '17 23:16
    Originally posted by @duchess64
    The abusive lying racist troll Great King Rat keeps hurling insults and lies at me to
    attempt to divert attention from his own sick racism, abuse, and lies.

So the abusive troll Great King Rat (tirelessly hurling insults at me--note that!) seems
    determined to deny that "gorgeous sandwich-making nymphomaniac" could be sexist.

"I for one would LOVE ...[text shortened]... it.

The lying racist troll GreatKingRat will keep lying in attempting to cover up his racism.
    I don't know the skin colour of any of the writers (let alone lurkers) here, except for those who have a profile pic and myself.

I seem to remember Vivify is black, but I may be misremembering. This is because I am not remotely as interested in the colour of ones skin as you are. Which also leads to me being many, many, many times less racist than you are. To the point where my "racism" consists of edgy jokes, and yours of genuine hate for "whites".
  6. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    07 Dec '17 23:31
    Originally posted by @quackquack
    Based on Duchess' anti-male, anti-white comments I would put her in that category.
    I'm not quite sure that questioning the general attitudes of people on how they perceive things actually makes one anti-male or anti-white.

Perhaps I have others in mind, when I say some people are just begging to be insulted?
  7. 07 Dec '17 23:32 / 1 edit
    I don't know the skin colour of any of the writers (let alone lurkers) here, except for those who have a profile pic and myself.

I seem to remember Vivify is black, but I may be misremembering. This is because I am not remotely as interested in the colour of ones skin as you are. Which also leads to me being many, many, many times less racist than ...[text shortened]... . To the point where my "racism" consists of edgy jokes, and yours of genuine hate for "whites".
    "I don't know the skin colour of any of the writers (let alone lurkers) here, except for
    those who have a profile pic and myself."
    --GreatKingRat

"...the entire debates forum - left and right, man and woman, BLACK AND WHITE."
    --GreatKingRat

Then why did GreatKingRat DISINGENUOUSLY AND MISLEADINGLY PRETEND that
    this forum's writers appear 'balanced' between black and white people?
    In fact, this is a white male-dominated forum with endemic racism and sexism.

"I seem to remember Vivify is black, but I may be misremembering."
    --Great King Rat

Vivify has claimed to be non-white. When I have attempted to discuss why he claims that,
    Vivify has persistently evaded my questions.

I suspect that Vivify might claim to have a bit of black ancestry and, under the absurd
    American 'one drop of black blood makes you black' standard, Vivify can claim to be black,
    even though it's *possible* that he goes through most of his life perceived as white.

I have noticed that Vivify has made some very ignorant comments about African Americans,
    which seem to imply that he's not that closely connected to any black community.
    For example, Vivify INITIALLY strongly supported the US government in condemning
    Assata Shakur, an African American woman, as a terrorist (now a fugitive in Cuba).
    After I posted much more information (questioning the US government's story) about
    her, Vivify changed his opinion (though, of course, not giving any credit to me for it).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assata_Shakur

So I have to wonder about the supposed 'black' identity of Vivify, given that he would
    reflexively side with the US government's story against that of an African American woman
    who quite a few other African Americans believe has been unfairly condemned.
  8. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    07 Dec '17 23:34
    It doesn't matter what colour you are, so long as you're anything but orange.
  9. 07 Dec '17 23:42

I seem to remember Vivify is black, but I may be misremembering. This is because I am not remotely as interested in the colour of ones skin as you are. Which also leads to me being many, many, many times less racist than ...[text shortened]... . To the point where my "racism" consists of edgy jokes, and yours of genuine hate for "whites".
    The lying racist troll GreatKIngRat keeps hurling insults and lies to cover up his racism.

Earlier GreatKingRat apparently has insisted that all East Asians must look alike, even
    though East Asians would dispute that, and a computer has been trained to distinguish
    among Chinese, Japanese, and Koreans faces with more than 75% accuracy.

"....yours of genuine hate for "whites"."
    --Great King Rat

Then how odd it should be that I endorsed a white man, Bernie Sanders, as the US President.
    How odd it should be that I have been loved by white people, including women when I was growing up.
    How odd it should be that some white men have professed to love me and sought my love.

I do loathe abusive lying racist trolls like Great King Rat.
    I also know that such abusive lying racist trolls do NOT represent all white people.
  10. 08 Dec '17 00:14
    Then why did GreatKingRat DISINGENUOUSLY AND MISLEADINGLY PRETEND that
    this forum's writers appear 'balanced' between black and white people?
    Again, your absurd lack of basic comprehension is showing. Nothing that I said implied in any way a balance between left and right, man and woman and black and white.

My list merely indicated you have antagonized virtually everyone on this board, regardless of who they may be as a person. Whether or not there is 1% black or 99% on this board is irrelevant.

There is absolutely no-one on this board who is so bad at reading the most basic of texts as you are. At times it feels as though I am talking to a young child.
  11. 08 Dec '17 00:17
    Earlier GreatKingRat apparently has insisted that all East Asians must look alike
    In order to once again showcase your near complete lack of basic reading comprehension I will now ask you to quote the text where I "apparently" insisted this.
  12. 08 Dec '17 00:37 / 2 edits
    Again, your absurd lack of basic comprehension is showing. Nothing that I said implied in any way a balance between left and right, man and woman and black and white.

My list merely indicated you have antagonized virtually everyone on this board, regardless of who they may be as a person. Whether or not there is 1% black or 99% on this board is ir ...[text shortened]... g the most basic of texts as you are. At times it feels as though I am talking to a young child.
    The lying racist troll Great King Rat keeps hurling insults and lies to attempt to cover up his racism.
    No matter how often Great King Rat repeats his ludicrous insolent lies, they will not become true.

--GreatKingRat

It's extremely dishonest for the racist troll GreatKIngRat to pretend that this forum is NOT
    dominated by white men and, in particular, to pretend that it has significant BLACK participants.
    Can GreatKIngRat name any regular writer now in this forum who he believes is BLACK?
    If not, then GreatKingRat has invoked a NON-EXISTENT BLACK writer in this forum.

In fact, all that Vivify has written (at least to me) is denying that he's white.
    I don't recall that Vivify has explicitly claimed to be black or explained why he would
    consider himself black, if he even does.

I suspect that the reason why GreatKingRat has felt free to post his racist 'joke'
    "I for one would LOVE a black slave to wash my feet." is because GreatKingRat
    believes that there are NO KNOWN BLACK WRITERS HERE who would object to it

Now I await Great King Rat calling upon any supposed black writers here who will agree
    with him that his "I for one would LOVE a black slave to wash my feet." 'joke' is funny.
    But why wait? Let's have Great King Rat make that 'joke' at an African American civil
    rights convention and then criticize black people for having no sense of humor!

""I for one would LOVE a black slave to wash my feet."
    --Great King Rat (page 2, post 1)
  13. 08 Dec '17 01:00
    The lying racist troll Great King Rat keeps hurling insults and lies to attempt to cover up his racism.
    No matter how often Great King Rat repeats his ludicrous insolent lies, they will not become true.

--GreatKingRat

It's extremely dishonest for the racist troll Great ...[text shortened]... or!

""I for one would LOVE a black slave to wash my feet."
    I have not pretended "that this forum is NOT dominated by white men and, in particular, to pretend that it has significant BLACK participants" (whatever that last bit may mean...).

You thinking this, is caused only by your inability at reading and processing the most basic of texts.

Not once when I wrote that joke did I consider the demographic of this website. I also did not care whether or not anyone would find it funny. I also do not look for approval from anyone - leftwing, rightwing, man, woman, black, white, theist, atheist, gay, straight, young, old, Dutch or non-Dutch - when writing what I write.
  14. 08 Dec '17 01:01
    In order to once again showcase your near complete lack of basic reading comprehension I will now ask you to quote the text where I "apparently" insisted this.
    Bump.
  15. 08 Dec '17 01:24
    I have not pretended "that this forum is NOT dominated by white men and, in particular, to pretend that it has significant BLACK participants" (whatever that last bit may mean...).

You thinking this, is caused only by your inability at reading and processing the most basic of texts.

Not once when I wrote that joke did I consider the demographic ...[text shortened]... ite, theist, atheist, gay, straight, young, old, Dutch or non-Dutch - when writing what I write.
    The lying racist troll Great King Rat keeps attempting to justify his racism.

"Grown-ups - both physically and *mentally* - accept that jokes can sometimes be "edgy".
    I for one would LOVE a black slave to wash my feet."

"Not once when I wrote that joke did I consider the demographic of this website."
    --Great King Rat

Great King Rat fails to consider the reality,or even the possibility that black people would
    NOT consider what he wrote to be a 'joke'. I know that many black people would condemn
    Great King Rat for making an offensive racist comment. But the racist troll Great King Rat
    disingenuously likes to pretend that he was unaware of the absence of known black writers here.

It's easy for Great King Rat to pose as the fearless adversary of 'political correctness'
    behind the safety of his internet anonymity, particularly in a white-dominated racist forum.

"I for one would LOVE a black slave to wash my feet."
    --Great KIng Rat

Now let's see Great King Rat repeat his 'joke' at a convention of Black Panthers.