Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    16 Apr '17 08:00
    I think we can all agree that the KKK are bastards, republicants are bastards... both groups have very small hands, are rife with racism & stupidity and both groups are basically moronity being led by the rich.

The vermin of humanity.
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    16 Apr '17 13:10
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    I think we can all agree that the KKK are bastards, republicants are bastards... both groups have very small hands, are rife with racism & stupidity and both groups are basically moronity being led by the rich.

The vermin of humanity.
    I think all pinko communist pigs can agree with that.

As far as I can tell, the kkk is mainly made up of white poor people who see the kkk as the white equivalent of the black panthers.

Republicans are such a monolithic corrupt group that they can pass legislation on healrhcare so they can see what is in it.
  3. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    Just another day
    tinyurl.com/y3ngvdp2
    Moves
    16 Apr '17 17:00
    Originally posted by Eladar
    I think all pinko communist pigs can agree with that.

As far as I can tell, the kkk is mainly made up of white poor people who see the kkk as the white equivalent of the black panthers.

Republicans are such a monolithic corrupt group that they can pass legislation on healrhcare so they can see what is in it.
    The KKK is much older than the Black Panthers.
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    16 Apr '17 19:491 edit
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    The KKK is much older than the Black Panthers.
    They serve the same function

Kkk

La raza

Black panthers

Same idea different race
  5. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    Just another day
    tinyurl.com/y3ngvdp2
    Moves
    16 Apr '17 20:003 edits
    They serve the same function

Kkk

La raza

Black panthers

Same idea different race
    "La raza" is not an organization and the Panthers are just an urban militia. The KKK is a terrorist organization that targets Catholics, Jews, Muslims, Communists and Blacks in order to maintain White Anglo Saxon Protestant control of the government.
  6. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    16 Apr '17 20:09
    "La raza" is not an organization and the Panthers are just an urban militia. The KKK is a terrorist organization that targets Catholics, Jews, Muslims and Blacks in order to maintain White Anglo Saxon Protestant control of the government.
    Be a leftist hypocrite. It cant be helped considering how much ofyour life is centered around hate. Blaming others for your own failures has been your life story.
  7. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    Just another day
    tinyurl.com/y3ngvdp2
    Moves
    16 Apr '17 20:12
    Be a leftist hypocrite. It cant be helped considering how much ofyour life is centered around hate. Blaming others for your own failures has been your life story.
    What failures?
  8. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    Just another day
    tinyurl.com/y3ngvdp2
    Moves
    16 Apr '17 20:183 edits
    For anyone who is interested, "La Raza" is Spanish for "The Race". Originally it was used by white people in Latin America to refer to themselves - "La Raza Castellano" i.e. "The Castilian Race". In 1925 a Mexican author came up with a new phrase - "La Raza Cósmica" i.e. "The Cosmic Race" which refers to mixed race Latin Americans with blood from all over the world - White, Black, indigenous American and Asian.

When Anglos or Mexicans use the term "La Raza" they generally mean "La Raza Cósmica" - which basically means "Mestizo" i.e. mixed race indigenous Americans in Latin America. It's not an organization any more than "The White Race" is an organization.
  9. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    17 Apr '17 00:25
    What failures?
    Your entire childhood.

Your experience as a teacher.
  10. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    17 Apr '17 00:34
    For anyone who is interested, "La Raza" is Spanish for "The Race". Originally it was used by white people in Latin America to refer to themselves - "La Raza Castellano" i.e. "The Castilian Race". In 1925 a Mexican author came up with a new phrase - "La Raza Cósmica" i.e. "The Cosmic Race" which refers to mixed race Latin Americans with blood from al ...[text shortened]... s in Latin America. It's not an organization any more than "The White Race" is an organization.
    It is a racist political organization. Its pupose is for the advancement of the chicano race.
  11. Zugzwang
    Moves
    17 Apr '17 04:31
    Originally posted by Eladar to AThousandYoung
    It is a racist political organization. Its pupose is for the advancement of the chicano race.
    Does 'the Chicano race' (to quote Eladar) exist? How does Eladar define 'the Chicano race'?
    What might Eladar's potential friends in the Aryan Brotherhood say?
  12. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    17 Apr '17 11:24
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    Does 'the Chicano race' (to quote Eladar) exist? How does Eladar define 'the Chicano race'?
    I used their terms. Google la raza political party.
  13. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    Just another day
    tinyurl.com/y3ngvdp2
    Moves
    17 Apr '17 17:061 edit
    I used their terms. Google la raza political party.
    You mean La Raza Unida? It no longer exists...
  14. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    Just another day
    tinyurl.com/y3ngvdp2
    Moves
    17 Apr '17 17:08
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    I doubt Eladar has any prison connections so mentioning the AB is not relevant.

Chicanos are ethnic Mexicans born in the USA.