Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Joined
    15 Jun '10
    Moves
    19 Dec '17 06:40
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    you must consider the entire spectrum when discussing a subject. You did not have in place "heterosexual" as you do now. I'm good, but not good enough to read minds.
    Yes well it's there now so perhaps that will make it easier for you to understand.
  2. Joined
    15 Jun '10
    Moves
    19 Dec '17 06:49
    Originally posted by @eladar
    So a girl raping a kid turned on by a movie would be ok with you?
    In your somewhat obscure scenario, goats have no business watching those kind of films at any age, and just for the record, rape is not 'ok' with me under any circumstances.
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    20 Dec '17 16:15
    Originally posted by @indonesia-phil
    In your somewhat obscure scenario, goats have no business watching those kind of films at any age, and just for the record, rape is not 'ok' with me under any circumstances.
    So would what I described be considered female raping a male?
  4. Joined
    15 Jun '10
    Moves
    21 Dec '17 09:16
    Originally posted by @eladar
    So would what I described be considered female raping a male?
    So in your strange little scenario, we have girl and boy watching an erotic movie, and girl has an idea, and thinks to herself;
    'I have an idea, I'll whip his trousers off sharpish before he realises what's going on, and jump on him.'

Am I right so far?

If so then my conjecture would be that one of two things would happen, either;

a. Boy would prefer to watch tele, doesn't much fancy girl anyway, or else goes into complete state of shock. Either way he loses state of arousal quicker than you can say 'state of arousal' and before his trousers have reached his knees, and no sexual union takes place, or;

b. Boy fancies girl and allows removal of said trousers and everything that follows thereafter, in which case it would be.....ready? SEDUCTION.

I maintain that when it comes to full - on sexual union, leaving aside other body parts, inanimate objects and sticking your finger in someone's ear, it is physically impossible for a woman to rape a man. You and others may disagree with me, which is fair enough, but I think I am entitled to my perception. Anyway compare your scenario to some meat - head taking a woman against her will and see how it compares; it isn't the same thing.

And there I leave it, as the subject becomes somewhat depressing, and I leave with a celebration of all the good love which happens between loving, consenting people.