Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    18 Mar '19 13:083 edits
    I stand here and marvel as Democrat Presidential candidates who are rich, white males continuously apologize for their white privilege.

If these rich fat cats feel sooooo bad about such injustice, why not stand aside and let dark skinned females run in their sted?

Democrats are eagerly anticipating yet another white racist, Joe Biden, to enter the race.

YouTube

Why?

In fact, a white female candidate is also a bit of a stretch. Don't they have white privilege as well?

If the democrat party, like Sanders and company, insist on stroking the white racist dogma, they should belly up and just go away.

What hypocrites.
  2. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    18 Mar '19 14:32
    @whodey said
    I stand here and marvel as Democrat Presidential candidates who are rich, white males continuously apologize for their white privilege.

If these rich fat cats feel sooooo bad about such injustice, why not stand aside and let dark skinned females run in their sted?

Democrats are eagerly anticipating yet another white racist, Joe Biden, to enter the race.

[youtube]A ...[text shortened]... sist on stroking the white racist dogma, they should belly up and just go away.

What hypocrites.
    Could you explain what is "hypocritical" about a white person in the US recognizing that they did not suffer from the effects of systemic racism?
  3. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    18 Mar '19 14:55
    @no1marauder said
    Could you explain what is "hypocritical" about a white person in the US recognizing that they did not suffer from the effects of systemic racism?
    nothing hypocritical about a nonexistent issue.
  4. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    18 Mar '19 15:15
    @mott-the-hoople said
    nothing hypocritical about a nonexistent issue.
    So no racism in the US.

Good to know.
  5. Germany
    Moves
    18 Mar '19 15:27
    Racist wins the election running solely on "I'm an ignorant racist like you, vote for me!"

Response of American racists: "no racism in the U.S. of A."
  6. Joined
    05 Sep '08
    Moves
    18 Mar '19 15:29
    @no1marauder said
    So no racism in the US.

Good to know.
    When racism exists a victim has to prove it and they can receive compensation from the perpetrator. It is never justified to simply give preference for race/ gender / sexual orientation because some white homosexual male may or may not have discriminated. Your refusal to treat each person fairly is repulsive.
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    18 Mar '19 15:32
    @no1marauder said
    Did Obama suffer?
  8. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    18 Mar '19 15:321 edit
    @quackquack said
    When racism exists a victim has to prove it and they can receive compensation from the perpetrator. It is never justified to simply give preference for race/ gender / sexual orientation because some white homosexual male may or may not have discriminated. Your refusal to treat each person fairly is repulsive.
    Your refusal to admit the systemic quality of racism in the US and opposition to any measures that would effectively reduce its pernicious impacts is contemptible.
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    18 Mar '19 15:33
    @no1marauder said
    So no racism in the US.

Good to know.
    Conservatives were targeted unfairly by the IRS and won a large settlement over it.

Obama even apologized for it.

Should Sanders and company apologize for being a Left wing democrat because conservatives were oppressed as well?
  10. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    18 Mar '19 15:471 edit
    @whodey said
    Conservatives were targeted unfairly by the IRS and won a large settlement over it.

Obama even apologized for it.

Should Sanders and company apologize for being a Left wing democrat because conservatives were oppressed as well?
    No, they weren't and they got a settlement only because there was a change of administration.

The idea that conservatives are "oppressed " in the US doesn't pass any laugh test.
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    18 Mar '19 15:551 edit
    @no1marauder said
    No, they weren't and they got a settlement only because there was a change of administration.

The idea that conservatives are "oppressed " in the US doesn't pass any laugh test.
    So our justice system changes its version of justice based upon who wins the White House?

Interesting.
  12. Joined
    05 Sep '08
    Moves
    18 Mar '19 15:59
    @no1marauder said
    Your refusal to admit the systemic quality of racism in the US and opposition to any measures that would effectively reduce its pernicious impacts is contemptible.
    You believe person A discriminated against person B. If you want compensation, you have the burden of proof. If you can;t prove it to bad, we are all victims of things we can't prove. Instead you come up with a moronic solution: we will take from person C and give to person D because A looks like C and B looks like D. If your concept were just discriminatory and illogical, it would be just bad policy. However your solution also has the ironic feature of causing those in the majority who never discriminated in any way to legitimately resent the favoritism others received.
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    18 Mar '19 16:003 edits
    @quackquack said
    You believe person A discriminated against person B. If you want compensation, you have the burden of proof. If you can;t prove it to bad, we are all victims of things we can't prove. Instead you come up with a moronic solution: we will take from person C and give to person D because A looks like C and B looks like D. If your concept were just discriminatory and il ...[text shortened]... e majority who never discriminated in any way to legitimately resent the favoritism others received.
    I'm a Christian, and Armenians and Sudanese Christians and Syrians Christians were rounded up by the millions and murdered

Where is my justice?

Or does justice only come for people with dark skin?

Notice how these genocides people barely ever mention.

Is there an international bigotry towards Christians? What am I to make of this?

In fact, what is worse? Genocide or slavery?
  14. Joined
    05 Sep '08
    Moves
    18 Mar '19 16:52
    @whodey said
    I'm a Christian, and Armenians and Sudanese Christians and Syrians Christians were rounded up by the millions and murdered

Where is my justice?

Or does justice only come for people with dark skin?

Notice how these genocides people barely ever mention.

Is there an international bigotry towards Christians? What am I to make of this?

In fact, what is worse? Genocide or slavery?
    Your weren't rounded up and murdered so you don't get compensation. Similarly you don't owe compensation even if you look like the person who committed the crime.
  15. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    18 Mar '19 22:40
    @whodey said

[youtube]A ...[text shortened]... sist on stroking the white racist dogma, they should belly up and just go away.

What hypocrites.
    Is it hard to keep your tongue in cheek when your nose is up your a$$ ?