Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. 31 Jul '15 04:47
    Well?
  2. 31 Jul '15 08:24
    Originally posted by whodey
    Well?
    loaded question.

    republicans don't like to kill lions. a retarded ashole who happened to be republican shot that lion.

    i don't think that in the republican doctrine (as much as there is one these days) says that you need to kill animals to be a member.
  3. 31 Jul '15 08:27 / 2 edits
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbErkUE3Az0&t=48

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAjX2aiX3PM

    i view this is what a republican should be like
  4. Standard member finnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    31 Jul '15 09:30
    Originally posted by whodey
    Well?
    The fundies think God created animals for the benefit and gratification of humanity and it is our privilege to enjoy them in whatever way we choose.

    The Lockeans think that God has commanded us not only to exploit nature in every way possible, but to do so to the greatest possible extent.

    This thinking drives the excessive exploitation and depletion of natural resources which will, in time, destroy us as a species.

    Happily for Republicans, they combine an exclusive obsession with short term private gain and a cheerful assurance that they are the chosen people and destined for greatness in a fantasy next life. In this way, the reality principle need never intrude.

    Thank you for asking. Have a nice day.
  5. 31 Jul '15 10:06
    I wasn't aware that the dentist was a Republican, where was his political affiliation brought up?
  6. 31 Jul '15 11:06
    Originally posted by FishHead111
    I wasn't aware that the dentist was a Republican, where was his political affiliation brought up?
    by whodey, right now
  7. 31 Jul '15 11:08
    Originally posted by FishHead111
    I wasn't aware that the dentist was a Republican, where was his political affiliation brought up?
    search on

    dentist lion republican
  8. Subscriber Sleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    31 Jul '15 11:34
    Originally posted by finnegan
    The fundies think God created animals for the benefit and gratification of humanity and it is our privilege to enjoy them in whatever way we choose.

    The Lockeans think that God has commanded us not only to exploit nature in every way possible, but to do so to the greatest possible extent.

    This thinking drives the excessive exploitation and depletio ...[text shortened]... In this way, the reality principle need never intrude.

    Thank you for asking. Have a nice day.
    lol
  9. Standard member RJHinds
    The Near Genius
    31 Jul '15 20:29
    Originally posted by whodey
    Well?
    I have no desire to kill any lions and I hope they don't want to kill me.
  10. 31 Jul '15 20:35
    Originally posted by whodey
    Well?
    Why does Whodey like to make overgeneralizations based upon only one example?
  11. 31 Jul '15 21:42
    Originally posted by whodey
    Well?
    My question would be who sold this guy a license to hunt and kill Lions? I didn't read every article available, but what seems to be the case is that the American dentist dealt with a shady character from Zimbabwe and was led to believe his hunt was legal.
  12. 01 Aug '15 11:51
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    loaded question.

    republicans don't like to kill lions. a retarded ashole who happened to be republican shot that lion.

    i don't think that in the republican doctrine (as much as there is one these days) says that you need to kill animals to be a member.
    Is it another cover story in the effort to ban guns?
  13. 01 Aug '15 11:52 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by finnegan
    [b]The fundies think God created animals for the benefit and gratification of humanity and it is our privilege to enjoy them in whatever way we choose.
    Do you not eat animals or enjoy them locked up in a zoo or are you just being a hypocrite?
  14. 01 Aug '15 11:55 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by FishHead111
    I wasn't aware that the dentist was a Republican, where was his political affiliation brought up?
    Sure. He gave a lot of money to Romney.

    Liberal logic 101.

    1. Man is a Republican who went hunting.
    2. Man kills lion.
    3. Republicans are lion killers.

    Much like:

    1. Man kills blacks in church
    2. Man owns confederate flag.
    3. All Confederate flags need to be banned or will cause more gun violence
  15. 01 Aug '15 11:56
    Originally posted by JS357
    search on

    dentist lion republican
    So what if an ultrasound revealed that a woman was about to give birth to Cecil the lion?

    Should she be allowed to abort it?