Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Zugzwang
    Joined
    08 Jun '07
    Moves
    2120
    11 Aug '18 18:591 edit
    On 8 August 2018, Wilhelmina ('Willie' ) Dille, an extreme right-wing Dutch politician,
    committed suicide. On 6 August 2018, she accused another Dutch politician
    (a former member of her party, who converted to Islam) of organizing
    Muslim men to allegedly abduct and gang-rape her. The police reported
    that she offered no evidence or details about her alleged abduction and rapes.
    Notwithstanding this absence of evidence, some Islamophobic right-wing
    news outlets seemed eager to imply that her accusation must be factual
    and blamed it for her suicide.

    In 2016, Willie Dille had suggested that nuclear weapons be used to wipe out Muslims,
    which resulted in her being widely condemned as a hateful bigot or racist.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willie_Dille

    If Willie Dille had really been abducted and gang-raped by Muslims, then
    she would have received overwhelming sympathy if evidence had corroborated
    her accusation. That alleged crime would have perfectly suited her political agenda.
    So she would have had no motive to keep silent earlier if it had really happened.
    The fact that she refused to share any information with police suggests
    that she was afraid of any critical scrutiny of her accusation.

    So it seems most likely that, shortly before her death, Willie Dille's accusation
    of abduction and gang rape was a desperate attempt to demonize Muslims.

    In the USA, the KKK has loved to exaggerate or fabricate cases of black men
    raping white women, which it claimed as justification for its violence against blacks.
  2. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Joined
    31 Jan '04
    Moves
    57067
    11 Aug '18 20:32
    Originally posted by @duchess64
    On 8 August 2018, Wilhelmina ('Willie' ) Dille, an extreme right-wing Dutch politician,
    committed suicide. On 6 August 2018, she accused another Dutch politician
    (a former member of her party, who converted to Islam) of organizing
    Muslim men to allegedly abduct and gang-rape her. The police reported
    that she offered no evidence or details about her ...[text shortened]... lack men
    raping white women, which it claimed as justification for its violence against blacks.
    Never even actually heard of this woman!
  3. Germany
    Joined
    27 Oct '08
    Moves
    3118
    11 Aug '18 21:31
    It's unfortunate that one of the racist parties fostered Dille's paranoid delusions instead of making sure she received the help she needed.
  4. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    14639
    11 Aug '18 22:25
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    It's unfortunate that one of the racist parties fostered Dille's paranoid delusions instead of making sure she received the help she needed.
    On what basis do you claim to know her accusations are "paranoid delusions"?
  5. Behind the scenes
    Joined
    27 Jun '16
    Moves
    1420
    11 Aug '18 23:18
    Originally posted by @duchess64
    On 8 August 2018, Wilhelmina ('Willie' ) Dille, an extreme right-wing Dutch politician,
    committed suicide. On 6 August 2018, she accused another Dutch politician
    (a former member of her party, who converted to Islam) of organizing
    Muslim men to allegedly abduct and gang-rape her. The police reported
    that she offered no evidence or details about her ...[text shortened]... lack men
    raping white women, which it claimed as justification for its violence against blacks.
    I am sure that Willie Dille's silly, frilly lie was enough to stick in every fish's gilly, so she felt over the hilly enough to killy herself.

    So, how did Willie Dille die? Did she tale a pilly, or jump off a hilly?? 😀
  6. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Joined
    31 Jan '04
    Moves
    57067
    12 Aug '18 02:56
    Originally posted by @mchill
    I am sure that Willie Dille's silly, frilly lie was enough to stick in every fish's gilly, so she felt over the hilly enough to killy herself.

    So, how did Willie Dille die? Did she tale a pilly, or jump off a hilly?? 😀
    Ahe certainly didn’t jump off a hilly. Not in Holland.
  7. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Joined
    31 Jan '04
    Moves
    57067
    12 Aug '18 03:131 edit
    Originally posted by @great-king-rat
    On what basis do you claim to know her accusations are "paranoid delusions"?
    Her claims that a political opponent set a group of ‘foreigners’ up to gang rape her is rather extreme. Not the sort of claim to casually wave away.

    Now, this political opponent was formally in her party (the PVV - Geert Wilders’ party), but converted to Islam...
    Hahaha
    Damn fine irony there.

    Now, I’m just reading all this now, because it’s a the Hague local political thing and I honestly have never heard of these people before.

    Seemingly Dille once suggested nuking Moslims.
    I reckon that is reason enough to suspect her of being cuckoo crazy.

    Now, if there’s any proof of being gang-raped (like she went to the police / hospital) then I’m certainly more than willing to change my opinions about the situation.
  8. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Joined
    31 Jan '04
    Moves
    57067
    12 Aug '18 03:46
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    Her claims that a political opponent set a group of ‘foreigners’ up to gang rape her is rather extreme. Not the sort of claim to casually wave away.

    Now, this political opponent was formally in her party (the PVV - Geert Wilders’ party), but converted to Islam...
    Hahaha
    Damn fine irony there.

    Now, I’m just reading all this now, because it’s a the ...[text shortened]... lice / hospital) then I’m certainly more than willing to change my opinions about the situation.
    To add to this:

    Last year the police heard (via via about her alleged rape) and contacted her for more details.
    She refused to give any.

    The police have investigated her claims that she’s been threatened. Not one has had anything substantial to follow up on.

    I watched the video she posted a day before her suicide. She sounds and looks distraught, constantly looking over her shoulder. And she uses (the usual PVV) anti-Islam rhetoric: they’re all evil and have to be stopped.
    She also claims to have been threatened very recently and blames a fellow council member (who she kicked out her party and who turned Islamic) for hating her and being behind the rapes and threats.

    Pretty strong stuff. And difficult to form an opinion over; especially since she refused to help a police investigation into the matter (refused to press charges).

    Now, this Islamic ex-collegue refuses to comment on her death and allegations... fair enough. But he did so by tweeting: “sorry hate-media, Netherlands, I’m on holiday so screw you.” Adding a picture of a palm tree.

    Making him sound as sympathetic as a Saddam Hussein on crack.

    In all fairness, he did, the day before, twitter that he was shocked. Stating that it was a tragic affair and wished those surviving her his condolences.

    So his other reaction is probably a reaction to pesky reporters.
  9. Germany
    Joined
    27 Oct '08
    Moves
    3118
    12 Aug '18 07:28
    Originally posted by @great-king-rat
    On what basis do you claim to know her accusations are "paranoid delusions"?
    It is very unlikely the police would not have investigated credible accusations of gang-rape.
  10. Germany
    Joined
    27 Oct '08
    Moves
    3118
    12 Aug '18 07:46
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    To add to this:

    Last year the police heard (via via about her alleged rape) and contacted her for more details.
    She refused to give any.

    The police have investigated her claims that she’s been threatened. Not one has had anything substantial to follow up on.

    I watched the video she posted a day before her suicide. She sounds and looks distraught ...[text shortened]... rviving her his condolences.

    So his other reaction is probably a reaction to pesky reporters.
    Just a technical point: aangifte isn't the same as pressing charges. The charges are always pressed by the DA (OM) in these cases, aangifte is just a notification to authorities that you think a crime has been committed. If you don't do aangifte, a case can still be started, and vice-versa.
  11. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    14639
    12 Aug '18 10:19
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    It is very unlikely the police would not have investigated credible accusations of gang-rape.
    So you actually have no idea, you're just assuming it's "paranoid delusions" and use this to attack the PVV, making you the left-wing version of Whodey.

    It's good to be clear about these things.
  12. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    14639
    12 Aug '18 10:25
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    And difficult to form an opinion over
    Exactly. So we don't.

    We leave it up to her loved ones as well as her political surroundings as well as the police to deal with the aftermath of what has happened, and don't use this tragedy as a weapon, like mr. Kazet and Douchess.
  13. Germany
    Joined
    27 Oct '08
    Moves
    3118
    12 Aug '18 11:10
    Originally posted by @great-king-rat
    So you actually have no idea, you're just assuming it's "paranoid delusions" and use this to attack the PVV, making you the left-wing version of Whodey.

    It's good to be clear about these things.
    I do have an idea. I consider it very unlikely that the allegations of gang-rape are true, given what is publicly known about the situation.
  14. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    14639
    12 Aug '18 11:25
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    I do have an idea. I consider it very unlikely that the allegations of gang-rape are true, given what is publicly known about the situation.
    No, you have no idea, you've simply decided that the accusations are in fact paranoid delusions and use this assumption to attack her political party, because it fits your political world view.

    You know, like Whodey.
  15. Germany
    Joined
    27 Oct '08
    Moves
    3118
    12 Aug '18 11:39
    Originally posted by @great-king-rat
    No, you have no idea, you've simply decided that the accusations are in fact paranoid delusions and use this assumption to attack her political party, because it fits your political world view.

    You know, like Whodey.
    A gang-rape is a very serious crime and is handled by the police with very high priority... if there is a credible evidence it actually happened. The police isn't omniscient or infallible, but given what we know, the most likely explanation is that it was made up by someone who has a screw loose.

    Your white-knighting of the PVV does not make you seem open-minded.
Back to Top