Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    12 Aug '18 11:54
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    A gang-rape is a very serious crime and is handled by the police with very high priority... if there is a credible evidence it actually happened. The police isn't omniscient or infallible, but given what we know, the most likely explanation is that it was made up by someone who has a screw loose.

Your white-knighting of the PVV does not make you seem open-minded.
    I am not white-knighting anyone - I have currently not defended the PVV in any way shape or form - I am simply against the notion of using an incidental tragedy as a political tool, as you are doing.

I suppose in today's absurd extremist political climate the very idea of shutting up about a situation rather than using it to your advantage is crazy talk. And asking for moderation and objectivity and, oh, a little bit of style and class is seen as "white-knighting".

And so you use a tragedy as a political tool and feel no qualms about it. It is how we roll these days, isn't it?
  2. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    12 Aug '18 13:48
    Originally posted by @duchess64
    On 8 August 2018, Wilhelmina ('Willie' ) Dille, an extreme right-wing Dutch politician,
    committed suicide. On 6 August 2018, she accused another Dutch politician
    (a former member of her party, who converted to Islam) of organizing
    Muslim men to allegedly abduct and gang-rape her. The police reported
    that she offered no evidence or details about her ...[text shortened]... lack men
    raping white women, which it claimed as justification for its violence against blacks.
    you are absolutely consumed with racism...such a sad state!
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    12 Aug '18 17:57
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    you are absolutely consumed with racism...such a sad state!
    While on the other hand, YOU love everyone, right? Fine people on both sides, right?
  4. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    12 Aug '18 20:01
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    A gang-rape is a very serious crime and is handled by the police with very high priority... if there is a credible evidence it actually happened. The police isn't omniscient or infallible, but given what we know, the most likely explanation is that it was made up by someone who has a screw loose.

Your white-knighting of the PVV does not make you seem open-minded.
    The PVV are fascist thugs.

And this woman was a mental retard of a Wilders bum sucking robotron.

However, if she was targetted by a political opponent or gang raped or neither... it’s quite tragic and should be looked into an extra time.
    One way or the other something was wrong with her and nobody noticed.
  5. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    12 Aug '18 21:03
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    While on the other hand, YOU love everyone, right? Fine people on both sides, right?
    hell no!... cant stand racist, perverts and idiots...
  6. Zugzwang
    Moves
    12 Aug '18 22:23
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople to Sonhouse
    hell no!... cant stand racist, perverts and idiots...
    If so, then Mott-the-Hoopie's full of self-hatred.
  7. Zugzwang
    Moves
    12 Aug '18 23:42
    Originally posted by @great-king-rat to KazetNagorra
    I am not white-knighting anyone - I have currently not defended the PVV in any way shape or form - I am simply against the notion of using an incidental tragedy as a political tool, as you are doing.

I suppose in today's absurd extremist political climate the very idea of shutting up about a situation rather than using it to your ...[text shortened]... tragedy as a political tool and feel no qualms about it. It is how we roll these days, isn't it?
    In earlier posts, as I recall, Great King Rat evidently has vented his loathing of Islam or Muslims.

GreatKingRat apparently objects to pointing out that Willie Dillie's accusation of being
    abducted and gang-raped by Muslims is uncorroborated by evidence is most likely false.
  8. Standard membergumbie
    The man himself
    Totally lost
    Moves
    13 Aug '18 17:52
    On 8 August 2018, Wilhelmina ('Willie' ) Dille, an extreme right-wing Dutch politician,
    committed suicide. On 6 August 2018, she accused another Dutch politician
    (a former member of her party, who converted to Islam) of organizing
    Muslim men to allegedly abduct and gang-rape her. The police reported
    that she offered no evidence or details about her ...[text shortened]... lack men
    raping white women, which it claimed as justification for its violence against blacks.
    So you think women who don't instantly report sex crimes to the police are lying if they report them later.

You are so full of crap I am surprised you haven't reached critical mass and imploded.
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    13 Aug '18 18:192 edits
    Originally posted by @great-king-rat
    No, you have no idea, you've simply decided that the accusations are in fact paranoid delusions and use this assumption to attack her political party, because it fits your political world view.

You know, like Whodey.
    Now, now, even I have to concede that the whole thing was a paranoid delusion

After all, she is a woman and "right wing" so duh!

She must be a crazy ditz!

This is not the same believable caliber of women like Stormy Daniels who we can believe implicitly
  10. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    13 Aug '18 18:19
    In earlier posts, as I recall, Great King Rat evidently has vented his loathing of Islam or Muslims.

GreatKingRat apparently objects to pointing out that Willie Dillie's accusation of being
    abducted and gang-raped by Muslims is uncorroborated by evidence is most likely false.
    In earlier posts, as I recall, Douchess evidently has vented her loathing of white people.

Douchess apparently approves of using a personal tragedy - including a suicide - as a political tool, much like Kazet. Because when it comes to politics, boundaries are no longer an issue.
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    13 Aug '18 18:21
    In earlier posts, as I recall, Douchess evidently has vented her loathing of white people.

Douchess apparently approves of using a personal tragedy - including a suicide - as a political tool, much like Kazet. Because when it comes to politics, boundaries are no longer an issue.
    Racist.

I'm guessing you are a white nationalist.
  12. Zugzwang
    Moves
    13 Aug '18 19:07

"It's unfortunate that one of the racist parties fostered Dille's paranoid delusions instead
    of making sure she received the help she needed."
    --KazetNagorra

The lying racist troll Great King Rat ignores the fact that I accurately reported the FACTS
    of Willie Dillie's suicide WITHOUT (as KazetNagorra did) referring to her 'paranoid delusions'.

I don't claim to know that Willie Dille was mentally ill and fantasized about being gang-raped by Muslims.
    I suspect that she simply lied and fabricated the crime in attempting to demonize Muslims.

Given his hatred of Islam and Muslims, GreatKingRat apparently hopes that gullible readers
    will assume Willie Dillie's uncorroborated accusation of being gang-raped by Muslims
    is at least as credible as it never happening.
  13. Zugzwang
    Moves
    13 Aug '18 19:172 edits
    Originally posted by @gumbie
    So you think women who don't instantly report sex crimes to the police are lying if they report them later.

You are so full of crap I am surprised you haven't reached critical mass and imploded.
    The troll Gumbie jumps to more unwarranted conclusions.

As far as I know (based upon Dutch police statements), Willie Dille NEVER reported her
    alleged gang rape to the police. She just posted a video making that accusation.
    If she had made an official accusation to the police, it would have been investigated
    seriously and become the subject of critical questions. She seemed afraid of that.

How could she have been certain that her alleged rapists were Muslims?
    Did they identify themselves as Muslims? (Is it common for rapists to declare their religions?)
    Did she perceive them as darker-skinned than most Dutchmen and assume they were Muslims?
    Did she hear them speaking a foreign language that she could not recognize and assume
    that it was an Arabic dialect and that its speakers must be Muslims?

I would add that this was NOT a case in which a poor non-white immigrant girl was terrified
    of contacting the police because she was afraid that racism or sexism would influence
    the police not to take her story seriously. Willie Dillle was a former Dutch MP and a member
    the Hague's city council, who would have been taken very seriously by the police.
  14. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    13 Aug '18 19:29
    "It's unfortunate that one of the racist parties fostered Dille's paranoid delusions instead
    of making sure she received the help she needed."
    --KazetNagorra

The lying racist troll Great King Rat ignores the fact that I accurately reported the FACTS
    of Willie Dillie's suicide WITHOUT (as KazetNagorra did) referring to her 'paranoid delusions'.

...[text shortened]... orated accusation of being gang-raped by Muslims
    is at least as credible as it never happening.
    Let us not ignore Douchess' mention of the KKK in the OP, making sure a direct comparison was made between Dille's story and the "exaggerated or fabricated cases of black men
    raping white women, which it claimed as justification for its violence against blacks."

Which of course is totally fine for Douchess and Kazet.
  15. Zugzwang
    Moves
    13 Aug '18 19:33
    Let us not ignore Douchess' mention of the KKK in the OP, making sure a direct comparison was made between Dille's story and the "exaggerated or fabricated cases of black men
    raping white women, which it claimed as justification for its violence against blacks."

Which of course is totally fine for Douchess and Kazet.
    Great King Rat apparently wants to believe (and hopes that gullible readers will believe)
    that Willie Dille's accusation (without citing evidence) of being gang-raped by Muslims must be true.

Do the Dutch police agree with Great King Rat?
    Or more with KazetNagorra and me that her accusation's most likely baseless?