Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    14639
    13 Aug '18 20:02
    Originally posted by @duchess64
    Great King Rat apparently wants to believe (and hopes that gullible readers will believe)
    that Willie Dille's accusation (without citing evidence) of being gang-raped by Muslims must be true.

    Do the Dutch police agree with Great King Rat?
    Or more with KazetNagorra and me that her accusation's most likely baseless?
    If you only had even one honest fishbone in that wrinkly old body of yours and your reading capabilities weren't that of a five year old, you'd know why asking those questions would be entirely useless, as well as the daft ramblings that came before it.
  2. Zugzwang
    Joined
    08 Jun '07
    Moves
    2120
    13 Aug '18 20:07
    Originally posted by @gumbie
    So you think women who don't instantly report sex crimes to the police are lying if they report them later.

    You are so full of crap I am surprised you haven't reached critical mass and imploded.
    Do Gumbie or Great King Rat believe Tawana Brawley, then a 15 year old black girl,
    who accused four white men (including police) of gang-raping her? I don't believe her.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tawana_Brawley_rape_allegations

    "The mainstream media's coverage drew heated criticism from the African-American press
    and many black leaders who believed the teenager and her story.[9] The grand jury's
    conclusions decreased support for Brawley and her advisers. Brawley's family has
    maintained that the allegations were true."
  3. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    14639
    13 Aug '18 20:10
    Originally posted by @duchess64
    Do Gumbie or Great King Rat believe Tawana Brawley, then a 15 year old black girl,
    who accused four white men (including police) of gang-raping her? I don't believe her.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tawana_Brawley_rape_allegations

    "The mainstream media's coverage drew heated criticism from the African-American press
    and many black leaders who ...[text shortened]... for Brawley and her advisers. Brawley's family has
    maintained that the allegations were true."
    Don't care.

    Nothing I've said had anything to do with (dis)believing Dille.

    Dumb donkey.
  4. Zugzwang
    Joined
    08 Jun '07
    Moves
    2120
    13 Aug '18 20:11
    Originally posted by @great-king-rat
    If you only had even one honest fishbone in that wrinkly old body of yours and your reading capabilities weren't that of a five year old, you'd know why asking those questions would be entirely useless, as well as the daft ramblings that came before it.
    The Islamophobic racist troll Great King Rat apparently believes that it does not matter
    if the Dutch police believe that Willie Dillie fabricated her alleged gang-rape by Muslims
    as long as it serves her (and his) greater purpose of inciting hatred against all Muslims.
  5. Zugzwang
    Joined
    08 Jun '07
    Moves
    2120
    13 Aug '18 20:13
    Originally posted by @great-king-rat
    Don't care.

    Nothing I've said had anything to do with (dis)believing Dille.

    Dumb donkey.
    If Willie Dillie had posted a video accusing Great King Rat of raping her, then would he
    agree that it should not be criticized or disputed given her suicide shortly afterward?
  6. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    14639
    13 Aug '18 20:19
    Originally posted by @duchess64
    The Islamophobic racist troll Great King Rat apparently believes that it does not matter
    if the Dutch police believe that Willie Dillie fabricated her alleged gang-rape by Muslims
    as long as it serves her (and his) greater purpose of inciting hatred against all Muslims.
    Didn't say that nor insinuate it.

    Each distortion you write makes your absurd dishonesty more apparent.

    I'm sure Kazet is in full approval of your silly antics.
  7. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    14639
    13 Aug '18 20:20
    Originally posted by @duchess64
    If Willie Dillie had posted a video accusing Great King Rat of raping her, then would he
    agree that it should not be criticized or disputed given her suicide shortly afterward?
    Don't care. Nothing I've said has anything to do with yet another of your moronic questions.

    Please, do continue.

    Would you like to ask me about my childhood as well?
  8. Zugzwang
    Joined
    08 Jun '07
    Moves
    2120
    13 Aug '18 20:44
    Originally posted by @great-king-rat
    Didn't say that nor insinuate it.

    Each distortion you write makes your absurd dishonesty more apparent.

    I'm sure Kazet is in full approval of your silly antics.
    I don't expect most racists to admit that they are racist or aim to incite racist hatred.
    Likewise, I don't expect the troll Great King Rat to admit that he hopes to incite hatred of Muslims.

    "I consider it very unlikely that the allegations of gang-rape are true, given what is publicly known about the situation."
    --KazetNagorra

    GreatKingRat seems determined to dispute that most reasonable conclusion by KazetNagorra.
  9. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    14639
    13 Aug '18 21:00
    Originally posted by @duchess64
    I don't expect most racists to admit that they are racist or aim to incite racist hatred.
    Likewise, I don't expect the troll Great King Rat to admit that he hopes to incite hatred of Muslims.

    "I consider it very unlikely that the allegations of gang-rape are true, given what is publicly known about the situation."
    --KazetNagorra

    GreatKingRat seems determined to dispute that most reasonable conclusion by KazetNagorra.
    More irrelevant ramblings by the most racist poster this board has ever produced.

    In particular the phrase "seems determined to dispute..." is nothing short of comedic genius seeing how I've hardly spent any time on that view point.

    I enjoy how you seem to fabricate entire stories out of the blue, while ignoring altogether the main talking point.

    Please, post more.
  10. Zugzwang
    Joined
    08 Jun '07
    Moves
    2120
    13 Aug '18 21:092 edits
    Originally posted by @great-king-rat
    More irrelevant ramblings by the most racist poster this board has ever produced.

    In particular the phrase "seems determined to dispute..." is nothing short of comedic genius seeing how I've hardly spent any time on that view point.

    I enjoy how you seem to fabricate entire stories out of the blue, while ignoring altogether the main talking point.

    Please, post more.
    The racist troll Great King Rat keeps blatantly lying.
    In fact, while lying about it now, Great King Rat CLEARLY DID DISPUTE what KazetNagorra wrote:

    "I do have an idea. I consider it very unlikely that the allegations of gang-rape are true,
    given what is publicly known about the situation."
    --KazetNagorra (to Great King Rat, page 1, post 13)

    "No, you [KazetNagorra] have no idea, you've simply decided that the accusations are in
    fact paranoid delusions and use this assumption to attack her political party, because it
    fits your political world view. You know, like Whodey."
    --Great King Rat (to KazetNagorra, page 1, post 14)

    Clearly, Great King Rat has been disputing what KazetNagorra wrote (and hurling insults
    at him and me) while now blatantly lying about it.

    KazetNagorra suspected that GreatKingRat (who has denied it) is a sympathizer with the PVV
    Given Great King Rat's continuing record of shameless lying, his denial may also be a lie.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Party_for_Freedom

    "The PVV has also proposed banning the Quran and shutting down all mosques in the Netherlands."
  11. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    14639
    13 Aug '18 21:30
    Originally posted by @duchess64
    The racist troll Great King Rat keeps blatantly lying.
    In fact, while lying about it now, Great King Rat CLEARLY DID DISPUTE what KazetNagorra wrote:

    "I do have an idea. I consider it very unlikely that the allegations of gang-rape are true,
    given what is publicly known about the situation."
    --KazetNagorra (to Great King Rat, page 1, post 13)

    ...[text shortened]...
    "The PVV has also proposed banning the Quran and shutting down all mosques in the Netherlands."
    Your phrase "seems determined to dispute..." was the comedic nonsense that gave me the chuckles. Your idea of the meaning of "determined" is fascinating in its absurdity.

    Continue to post off-topic gibberish.

    I'm hoping Kazet will rejoin soon to double down on his part of this little joke.
  12. Zugzwang
    Joined
    08 Jun '07
    Moves
    2120
    13 Aug '18 21:351 edit
    Originally posted by @great-king-rat
    Your phrase "seems determined to dispute..." was the comedic nonsense that gave me the chuckles. Your idea of the meaning of "determined" is fascinating in its absurdity.

    Continue to post off-topic gibberish.

    I'm hoping Kazet will rejoin soon to double down on his part of this little joke.
    The lying racist troll Great King Rat keeps spewing his blatant lies and other hateful nonsense.
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10118
    13 Aug '18 21:541 edit
    Originally posted by @great-king-rat
    Your phrase "seems determined to dispute..." was the comedic nonsense that gave me the chuckles. Your idea of the meaning of "determined" is fascinating in its absurdity.

    Continue to post off-topic gibberish.

    I'm hoping Kazet will rejoin soon to double down on his part of this little joke.
    WARNING

    You have entered the thumbs down dark side of RHP.

    Turn back before it's too late! 😲

    Just a little PC will do. 😵
  14. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    14639
    13 Aug '18 22:02
    Originally posted by @duchess64
    The lying racist troll Great King Rat keeps spewing his blatant lies and other hateful nonsense.
    Bit of short comeback, Douchess. Come on, don't give up! Ask me more silly questions!

    Have to sleep now, but looking forward to what you've come up with in the morning.
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10118
    13 Aug '18 23:07
    You don't fool me. You are in it just for the thumbs down like myself! 😠
Back to Top