Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 23 Sep '16 21:25 / 2 edits
    http://cnsnews.com/news/article/melanie-hunter/abortion-survivor-apart-jesus-himself-only-reason-i-am-alive-because

I did not realize this sort of thing happens. A failed attempt at an abortion left a woman with cerebral palsy. Now she tours the country as an advocate for those who can't speak for themselves.

Of course, this issue never goes away in the US and probably never will. Now Hillary wants the taxpayers pay for this controversial ;procedure, an issue that divides the nation.

Does this story give anyone pause?
  2. 23 Sep '16 21:27
    Babies have been known to survive abortions, but now they just kill them after they are born alive.
  3. 23 Sep '16 21:30
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Babies have been known to survive abortions, but now they just kill them after they are born alive.
    The thing that saved this infant was the abortion doctor was late. The nurse in the room called an ambulance to take the infant to the hospital. Otherwise, she would have been strangled to death.
  4. 23 Sep '16 21:32
    Nurses who aid in butchering babies have been better trained these days.
  5. 23 Sep '16 21:51
    Poor woman. She could've already been with Jebus and God. Instead she has to walk this earth miserably for a good many years before entering the gates of heaven - unless she commits a horrible sin before that time. Then she'll burn in heck.

That is just bad luck, that is.
  6. 23 Sep '16 21:57
    Originally posted by Great King Rat
    Poor woman. She could've already been with Jebus and God. Instead she has to walk this earth miserably for a good many years before entering the gates of heaven - unless she commits a horrible sin before that time. Then she'll burn in heck.

It's a pity indeed - although, remember that God himself said in the Bible that "unborn children" can be sinners deserving of death.
  7. 23 Sep '16 22:10

So you are sorry the woman survived?
  8. 23 Sep '16 22:38
    Originally posted by whodey
    http://cnsnews.com/news/article/melanie-hunter/abortion-survivor-apart-jesus-himself-only-reason-i-am-alive-because

I did not realize this sort of thing happens. A failed attempt at an abortion left a woman with cerebral palsy. Now she tours the country as an advocate for those who can't speak for themselves.

Of course, this issue never goes away in t ...[text shortened]... ontroversial ;procedure, an issue that divides the nation.

Women and girls have a significantly higher risk of dying from continuing an unwanted
    pregnancy until giving birth than from having an abortion. Only ignorant men assume
    that pregnancy and childbirth are always easy, safe experiences for women and girls.

Everyone here should know that men like Whodey and Eladar could not care less about women's lives.
    These men's obsession is denying women the right to control what happens to their own bodies.
  9. 23 Sep '16 23:17 / 1 edit
    So you are sorry the woman survived?
    Would her eternity in heaven have been worse if she'd been send there before she was born?
  10. 23 Sep '16 23:53
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    Women and girls have a significantly higher risk of dying from continuing an unwanted
    pregnancy until giving birth than from having an abortion. Only ignorant men assume
    that pregnancy and childbirth are always easy, safe experiences for women and girls.

Everyone here should know that men like Whodey and Eladar could not care less about women's liv ...[text shortened]... .
    These men's obsession is denying women the right to control what happens to their own bodies.
    Do you care about the woman who was saved at an abortion clinic?
  11. 23 Sep '16 23:54
    Would her eternity in heaven have been worse if she'd been send there before she was born?
    Why not answer the question?

Are you happy the woman survived the abortion or does it upset you or do you just not care?
  12. 24 Sep '16 03:38

Are you happy the woman survived the abortion or does it upset you or do you just not care?
    Why not answer the question? Would you rather she survive—with the risk of being later condemned to eternal torment—or live forever in bliss in the bosom of your god?

What an effing hypocrite you are!
  13. Subscriber no1marauder
    It's Nice to Be Nice
    24 Sep '16 05:37

Of course, this issue never goes away in t ...[text shortened]... ontroversial ;procedure, an issue that divides the nation.

That sort of thing happened in 1977. I have no idea why an abortion was permitted then in this case at 7 1/2 months when extraordinary circumstances didn't exist (like danger to the women's life or health) but it wouldn't be now. Saline abortions haven't been done in the US for decades.
  14. 24 Sep '16 05:53
    After reading the responses in this thread I can definitively say that libtards call good evil and evil good.
  15. 24 Sep '16 11:04

I am fairly indifferent to it.

Now, could you answer my question?