Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 22 Jan '17 19:20
    To me, it's out of control. They never stop complaining.

They put their rights above men's rights, which was proven yesterday with a march that was fruitless and not needed.

Women: stop complaining!
  2. Standard member wolfgang59
    Infidel
    22 Jan '17 19:32 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by chaney3

They put their rights above men's rights, which was proven yesterday with a march that was fruitless and not needed.

Just deleted my paragraph reply in favour of.

IDIOT.
  3. 22 Jan '17 19:35

The government should never be used to give special rights to special groups.
  4. 22 Jan '17 19:40
    Originally posted by Eladar
    The government should never be used to give special rights to special groups.
    Agreed. It's the same principle with black people, who will never let the US forget about slavery.

Black rights are just as bad. It is unbearable to listen anymore.

We get it. Women can vote, blacks are free.

Move on.
  5. 22 Jan '17 19:47

what rights do they want?
  6. Subscriber invigorate
    Only 1 F in Uckfield
    22 Jan '17 19:49
    I would say in you are in an ignorant minority.
    But after recent election results I'm not I'm not sure of the minority part of that statement.

Don't judge until you have walked in a mile in her shoes.
  7. 22 Jan '17 19:50
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    I'm not sure. It seems they have what they want, but it will never be enough?

Men don't sink to this level.
  8. 22 Jan '17 19:53
    Originally posted by invigorate
    But after recent election results I'm not I'm not sure of the minority part of that statement.

They have everything!

Your argument is weak.

Plus, they hold the almighty pu##y, which they use against men.
  9. 22 Jan '17 19:55
    Originally posted by invigorate

Have you walked a mile in my shoes?
  10. 22 Jan '17 19:56
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Good question, why were some of them marching yesterday?
  11. Subscriber mchill
    cryptogram
    22 Jan '17 20:03

Sorry, but I disagree. President Trump has made many very nasty, ugly and unnecessary comments about women. It's clear to be that he views them as inferior. These protesters are not "putting their rights above men's rights" they are simply protesting against President Trump's arrogant and bigoted attitude regarding women.
  12. 22 Jan '17 20:06
    Originally posted by mchill
    Sorry, but I disagree. President Trump has made many very nasty, ugly and unnecessary comments about women. It's clear to be that he views them as inferior. These protesters are not "putting their rights above men's rights" they are simply protesting against President Trump's arrogant and bigoted attitude regarding women.
    If a woman is basing her self worth on what Trump says, then she has already lost.
  13. 22 Jan '17 20:09
    And Bill Clinton?
  14. 22 Jan '17 20:26 / 1 edit
    If this is the case then Chaney is vindicated, its petty.
  15. Subscriber FreakyKBH
    Acquired Taste...
    22 Jan '17 20:31
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Good question, why were some of them marching yesterday?
    I'd like to see Soro's credit card bill after this one.
    Bet he racks up killer travel points for all those paid protesters he funds...