Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    22 Jan '17 20:31
    Originally posted by Eladar
    And Bill Clinton?
    We licked his boots when it was his time.
    He is a man of many, many needs.
  2. Zugzwang
    Moves
    22 Jan '17 20:412 edits
    Originally posted by invigorate apparently to the original poster Chaney3
    I would say in you are in an ignorant minority.
    But after recent election results I'm not I'm not sure of the minority part of that statement.

Don't judge until you have walked in a mile in her shoes.
    This thread is an invitation for lying sexist trolls such as Chaney3, Eladar, and FreakyKBH
    to attend another reunion of their mutual admiration society.
  3. Joined
    26 Dec '14
    Moves
    22 Jan '17 20:46
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    This thread is an invitation for lying sexist trolls such as Chaney3, Eladar, and FreakyKBH
    Women have the same rights as blacks, yet, both of your groups relentlessly ask for more, all the time.

I am tired of it.
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    22 Jan '17 20:471 edit
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    The hypocrite rapist supporting troll D needs its meds.
  5. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    23 Jan '17 08:49
    Originally posted by chaney3
    To me, it's out of control. They never stop complaining.

They put their rights above men's rights, which was proven yesterday with a march that was fruitless and not needed.

Women: stop complaining!
    just like wolfgang, there is no point in me wasting time explaining anything to you

so:
    You're an idiot
  6. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    23 Jan '17 08:50
    Women have the same rights as blacks, yet, both of your groups relentlessly ask for more, all the time.

I am tired of it.
    "I am tired of it."
    i bet you are pumpkin, yet that doesn't settle anything. Aside from you being an insensitive idiotic prick
  7. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    23 Jan '17 09:091 edit
    Every time one of these trolls makes a thread like this he thinks he is so original. Women's rights, black's rights, gay rights, on every issue imaginable, he (or she) starts a "conversation" in which he demands, again, that these issues' legitimacy be brought up. That he doesn't "feel" like it's a problem and could we please prove it again that minorities struggle with real issues.

Why do we humor these idiots? Why do we have to discuss if sexism exists instead of discussing what we can do, individually, to address it? Why do we have to discuss, over and over, if climate change is real instead of discussing what measures we can take to counter the very real climate change.

It is a cheap debating tactic. It only serves them, people who are against real change (for whatever reason they have ).
    We are not going to drag them to our point of view. We must move forward without them and then make it socially unacceptable for them to have those views.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Jan '17 09:333 edits
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    Every time one of these trolls makes a thread like this he thinks he is so original. Women's rights, black's rights, gay rights, on every issue imaginable, he (or she) starts a "conversation" in which he demands, again, that these issues' legitimacy be brought up. That he doesn't "feel" like it's a problem and could we please prove it again that minorities ...[text shortened]... t move forward without them and then make it socially unacceptable for them to have those views.
    Calling people idiots or pricks because they have a different perspective from you is not working. Its a reflection not of them but of you. If you are unable or unwilling to debate the issues objectively with recourse to reason and logic then why are you in the debates forum?
  9. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    23 Jan '17 09:361 edit
    Every time one of these trolls makes a thread like this he thinks he is so original. Women's rights, black's rights, gay rights, on every issue imaginable, he (or she) starts a "conversation" in which he demands, again, that these issues' legitimacy be brought up. That he doesn't "feel" like it's a problem and could we please prove it again that minorities ...[text shortened]... t move forward without them and then make it socially unacceptable for them to have those views.
    You could force them into re-education camps, like when you wanted to force rape victims to have 'counseling' .
  10. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    23 Jan '17 10:04
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Calling people idiots or pricks because they have a different perspective from you is not working. Its a reflection not of them but of you. If you are unable or unwilling to debate the issues objectively with recourse to reason and logic then why are you in the debates forum?
    "Calling people idiots or pricks because they have a different perspective from you is not working"
    i know it doesn't work. I am calling the ones on this forum idiots and/or pricks, the ones that have proven time and again they can't carry a conversation, that constantly bring the same tired arguments, that won't budge even an inch in the direction of a compromise. Speaking of, how is your stance these days on giving a blood transfusion to a child that would die without it ?

"If you are unable or unwilling to debate the issues objectively with recourse to reason and logic"
    I am quite able and willing to debate an issue objectively. If that issue is "how can we best address sexism/racism/homophobia/climate change". I am unwilling to debate if sexism exists. That has been debated over and over, ad nauseam, not just here but everywhere. I am tired of educating idiots just because they are late to the party. I can't argue with an ashole over and over that women don't have the same rights as men in many civilized countries let alone in underdeveloped countries.

"why are you in the debates forum"
    why indeed. it's fun to call checkbaiter a racist idiot but that gets old eventually. I am hoping someone intelligent presents a debatable subject but i agree with most of the intelligent people on this forum, at least in part.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Jan '17 10:303 edits
    "Calling people idiots or pricks because they have a different perspective from you is not working"
    i know it doesn't work. I am calling the ones on this forum idiots and/or pricks, the ones that have proven time and again they can't carry a conversation, that constantly bring the same tired arguments, that won't budge even an inch in the direction of a co ...[text shortened]... batable subject but i agree with most of the intelligent people on this forum, at least in part.
    Actually as far as blood transfusions for children go in most countries a parent has no jurisdiction in the case of a minor, but don't let your ignorance get in the way of a cheap shot.

Clearly you are not able or willing, you took the intellectually lazy, predictable and utterly banal approach of simply calling those who were questioning why women were marching 'pricks and idiots'. It made you look empty and devoid of ideas. If you are fed up educating others why not have a go at educating yourself in proper forum etiquette? Look you are still at it, foaming at the mouth, calling people a$$holes in some kind of stroppy emotional outburst. People are going to disagree with you, its what debate is all about. Are you sure you are emotionally robust enough to take it without going to pieces every time someone with a perspective contrary to your own airs their views? You should grow up now Zippy and if you really want to change others perspectives fight them with logic and reason, not with emotional outbursts and hysteria.
  12. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    23 Jan '17 11:22
    They have everything!

Your argument is weak.

Plus, they hold the almighty pu##y, which they use against men.
    Yeah...

Are teenagers allowed on the debates forum?
  13. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    23 Jan '17 11:26
    Nobody changes their minds in the debates in this forum.

Some of our American friends here are so far removed from the rest of the planet's rationality that it's pointless to say anything other than: "You moron." to them.

They inhabit a flat planet with no gravity, no global warming and everything revolves around opinions held only by a small part of the US population... nowhere else on the planet.

Pointless.
  14. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    23 Jan '17 12:05
    To me, it's out of control. They never stop complaining.

They put their rights above men's rights, which was proven yesterday with a march that was fruitless and not needed.

Women: stop complaining!
    be fair
    it's only the ugly women who moan about having more rights
  15. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    23 Jan '17 12:10
    Actually as far as blood transfusions for children go in most countries a parent has no jurisdiction in the case of a minor, but don't let your ignorance get in the way of a cheap shot.

Clearly you are not able or willing, you took the intellectually lazy, predictable and utterly banal approach of simply calling those who were questioning why wome ...[text shortened]... others perspectives fight them with logic and reason, not with emotional outbursts and hysteria.
    "Actually as far as blood transfusions for children go in most countries a parent has no jurisdiction in the case of a minor,"
    as it should be. i didn't ask about whether you are allowed by law in the particular country you are in to let your child die. I asked about your particular stance on blood transfusion. A particular stance makes you an idiot and a prick if you have it.

"Clearly you are not able or willing, you took the intellectually lazy, predictable and utterly banal approach of simply calling those who were questioning why women were marching 'pricks and idiots'."
    Yes, one can only bang one's head against a wall of ignorance for so long. After a while it gets tedious and gives you a head ache. I call freaky an idiot as well that he claims the earth is flat. I am not intellectually lazy that i don't try to prove, again, that his claim is idiotic.

"People are going to disagree with you, its what debate is all about. "
    there are subjects that are beyond debate. There are also positions that make you an ashole/moron/ignorant if you have them, also beyond debate.

"Are you sure you are emotionally robust enough to take it without going to pieces every time someone with a perspective contrary to your own airs their views?"
    Not all contrary perspectives are valid enough to warrant debate. I will never debate the merits of eating children.

"You should grow up now Zippy and if you really want to change others perspectives fight them with logic and reason, not with emotional outbursts and hysteria"
    I am quite calmly when saying that he is an idiot. Or you, if you still maintain your position on evolution/climate change/blood transfusions. I will be less calm if one of your idiots manages to kill a child.