Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    03 Oct '17 22:44
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    Yes. The whole world is wrong except you, Trump and a group of moronic Repuplicants...
    I dont know that a group of people can be as dense as the lot of you.

I don't support Trump in the sense that "he's my guy."
    As with every president since Reagan, I support the president with a prayer they'll do the right thing.
    And, regardless the tie, they all lie.
    They are ALL on the same team.

Even still, truth is truth.
    The media couldn't be more against Trump if he was literally Hitler.
    Despite the fact that he's who he is, any clear headed adult would recognize that the press is pissing itself, trying to find any way possible to make him look worse than he is.
    As doltish and cartoonish as he is, he reads and plays them like the gossipy bitches they are, constantly exposing their high school antics to laughable results.
    Am I in his corner?
    Nope.
    Just watching from the corner of truth, laughing my donkey off at the idiots who think this all means something.
    Shaking my head.
  2. Stargazing
    Moves
    03 Oct '17 23:15
    Originally posted by @freakykbh
    Am I in his corner?
    Nope.
    Why do you and whodey keep pretending that you didn't vote Republican in the presidential election?
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    04 Oct '17 00:161 edit
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Why do you and whodey keep pretending that you didn't vote Republican in the presidential election?
    So if you vote against Hillary then you must be for Trump.

That's the modern US system for you. Pick your poison.

After the election.

You didn't vote, it was your fauly.

Or

Hey you voted for him.

Lose lose
  4. Zugzwang
    Moves
    04 Oct '17 01:14
    🙄
    Can the sneering Divegeester cite any evidence that he ever has criticized Donald Trump for supporting Brexit?
  5. Zugzwang
    Moves
    04 Oct '17 01:16
    Originally posted by @divegeester to FreakyKBH
    Why does Divegeester pretend that he does not admire Donald Trump for zealously supporting Brexit?
  6. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    04 Oct '17 01:291 edit
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    This [Puerto Rico] is an island, surrounded by water. Big water. Ocean water.

Inspiring. This will go down alongside I have a dream, I suspect.
    He's talking to his base, so what do you expect?

While I still esteem the oratory of George W. Bush as being that of a gibbering gibbon at even the best of times, he is a Winston Churchill compared to the Orange Orangutan.
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    04 Oct '17 01:322 edits
    Originally posted by @duchess64
    Why does Divegeester pretend that he does not admire Donald Trump for zealously supporting Brexit?
    Cuz he is a Russian spy.

Sorry Dive, had to rat you out. I still have not gotten paid for months now comrad.

Dive, call Trump and tell him I'm done with the lot of ya!
  8. Stargazing
    Moves
    04 Oct '17 05:58
    Can the sneering Divegeester cite any evidence that he ever has criticized Donald Trump for supporting Brexit?
    Why would I be bothered to?

Can you provide evidence you're not a man pretending to be a woman?
  9. Stargazing
    Moves
    04 Oct '17 05:59
    You're really upset aren't you.
  10. Germany
    Moves
    04 Oct '17 06:26
    Originally posted by @eladar
    So if you vote against Hillary then you must be for Trump.

That's the modern US system for you. Pick your poison.

After the election.

You didn't vote, it was your fauly.

Or

Hey you voted for him.

Lose lose
    If you didn't vote for either Trump or Clinton you thought that both were equally bad or didn't care.

If you think Trump is equally bad as Clinton then you're a bit thick.

If you think Trump is better than Clinton you need an urgent brain transplant. Of course it's a "lose" to have voted for him.
  11. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Moves
    04 Oct '17 07:02
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    This [Puerto Rico] is an island, surrounded by water. Big water. Ocean water.

I despise Trump.
    But if it were not for YouTube I would not believe this.

I would not believe any international figure so stupid.

I felt embarrassed just watching it.
    The US has my condolences.
  12. Stargazing
    Moves
    04 Oct '17 08:541 edit
    Originally posted by @wolfgang59
    I despise Trump.
    But if it were not for YouTube I would not believe this.

I would not believe any international figure so stupid.

I felt embarrassed just watching it.
    The US has my condolences.
    Voting for Trump to keep another candidate out is like shooting yourself in the head to avoid getting a headache.
  13. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    04 Oct '17 10:421 edit
    Voting for Trump to keep another candidate out is like shooting yourself in the head to avoid getting a headache.
    No, it is more like it really doesn't matter. Do you really think of Hillary was in office things would be much different on Puerto Rico?
  14. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    To the Left
    Moves
    04 Oct '17 10:571 edit
    You seem unaware that there were powerful reasons to decline to support Clinton, despite the advantages this gave to Trump.

Even before Clinton secured the Democrat nomination by methods that were overtly, publicly, shamelessly corrupt, it was common knowledge that she has never in her career entered a race in which her support grew instead of shrinking as voters got to know her better.

The people in control of the Democrat's nomination process, the ones able to buy and sell candidates to fit their own agendas, have to understand that they do not have the unquestioning support of voters, regardless of their behaviour and their policies. Even with a fascist like Trump as opposition in a campaign they could only lose, he should never win, they are not entitled in a cynical way to just suck up votes without obligation to the voters.

Treating voters like idiots is not really a doomed strategy in any election, but there is a limit to what that can achieve all the same.
  15. Zugzwang
    Moves
    04 Oct '17 21:121 edit
    Originally posted by @divegeester to Wolfgang59
    The lying troll Divegeester keeps pretending that he *consistently opposes* Donald Trump
    when, in fact, he must approve of Donald Trump's zealous support of Brexit, which seems
    to be the issue held dearest by Divegeester. I can quote Divegeester extolling Brexit
    as supposedly the most wonderful event in UK history for many years (even centuries).

*If* the US President held the power to determine Brexit and Donald Trump supported Brexit
    while Hillary Clinton did not support it, does anyone here really believe that the hypocritical
    Divegeester (a fanatical supporter of Brexit) would *not* have voted for Donald Trump?