Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Zugzwang
    Moves
    03 Apr '19 02:27
    https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2019/apr/02/donald-trump-golf-28-club-championships

"Commander in cheat? Donald Trump's 18 golf tournament wins examined"

"When Trump told Gary Player he’d won 18 championships, Player scoffed.
    “I told him that if anyone beats him, he kicks them out. So, he had to win.”"

"Final score on the “18 club championships”: Lies 16, Incompletes 2, Confirms 0.
    By this time, Trump’s nose has grown so long he could putt with it."

"Somebody should write that the way Trump cheats at golf, lies about
    his courses, and stiffs his golf contractors isn’t that far from how he cheats
    on his wives, lies about his misdeeds, and stiffs the world on agreements
    America has already made on everything from Iran to climate change."
  2. Standard memberlemon lime
    ookookachu
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    03 Apr '19 02:43
    @duchess64 said
    https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2019/apr/02/donald-trump-golf-28-club-championships

"Final score on the “18 club championships”: Lies 16, Incom ...[text shortened]... tiffs the world on agreements
    Yeah, and I'll bet he only plays with white golf balls.
    I don't know this for a fact but I would bet the farm on it... if I owned a farm.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    03 Apr '19 02:48
    @duchess64 said

"Final score on the “18 club championships”: Lies 16, Incom ...[text shortened]... tiffs the world on agreements
    I caught this story in the Guardian, and it was pretty laughable. Cheating, lying, bragging. Typical Trump.
  4. Subscriberchessturdonline
    Misogynist
    Moves
    03 Apr '19 11:37
    @lemon-lime said
    Yeah, and I'll bet he only plays with white golf balls.
    I don't know this for a fact but I would bet the farm on it... if I owned a farm.
    Using white golf balls?!

That's racist!

Trump 2020
  5. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    03 Apr '19 12:07
    @duchess64 said

It doesn't matter. None of these matter. No1 marauder just made a thread about Trump lying about where his father was born. That doesn't matter either.

We know he is a compulsive liar. He is a sad pathetic little man. He makes an outrageous easily disproven lie and the media jumps on it like a horny chihuahua and meanwhile horrible crap gets unnoticed. Like how Mitch McConnell blocked the Mueller report to even be discussed to be released. Or his stunt on the Green New Deal. Like how they removed yet another regulation that protects you from racism or poison water or from being screwed by banks.

The dumbasses from CNN and MSNBC went on and on about Trump being a russian spy and now he gets a huge PR victory which he will milk into oblivion in 2020.

Stop paying attention to Trump. He is ultimately inconsequential. Stop trying to make trump cult members to change their opinion. They will never do and they are actually a minority. You don't need them, leave them behind. Pay attention to what McConnel is doing. Who votes what on issues that actually concern you.

And i am sure you already know all i just said, not just you but no1marauder as well.
  6. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    03 Apr '19 12:17
    @zahlanzi said
    It doesn't matter. None of these matter. No1 marauder just made a thread about Trump lying about where his father was born. That doesn't matter either.

We know he is a compulsive liar. He is a sad pathetic little man. He makes an outrageous easily disproven lie and the media jumps on it like a horny chihuahua and meanwhile horrible crap gets unnoticed. Like how Mitch Mc ...[text shortened]... ncern you.

And i am sure you already know all i just said, not just you but no1marauder as well.
    sigh, zahlooney: '...racism', can you do a post without playing the race card?
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    03 Apr '19 12:252 edits
    @duchess64 said

Has Mueller been informed?

I suppose that is what it takes to win the Oval Office now days. It's all about winning at any cost.

It saddens me that all the Trump/Putin conspiracy theories are all now dead and all we have is critiquing his golf game.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    03 Apr '19 19:05
    @zahlanzi said

We know he is a compulsive liar. He is a sad pathetic little man. He makes an outrageous easily disproven lie and the media jumps on it like a horny chihuahua and meanwhile horrible crap gets unnoticed. Like how Mitch Mc ...[text shortened]... ncern you.

And now he said 'I want to see the oranges of the Mueller report' actually twice, then said 'origins' correctly once and then again said oranges of the report.
    Don't forget his father was born in Germany and in his book 'the art of the deal' he said his family is from Sweden.
  9. Subscriberchessturdonline
    Misogynist
    Moves
    03 Apr '19 19:22
    @wajoma said
    sigh, zahlooney: '...racism', can you do a post without playing the race card?
    🙂
  10. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    03 Apr '19 19:43
    @sonhouse said
    And now he said 'I want to see the oranges of the Mueller report' actually twice, then said 'origins' correctly once and then again said oranges of the report.
    Don't forget his father was born in Germany and in his book 'the art of the deal' he said his family is from Sweden.
    that doesn't matter either 😀