Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Standard member sh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    09 Nov '16 03:38 / 1 edit
    As of right now, 10:37 PM Eastern, Hillary looks like she needs a miracle or the impossible will happen. Hillary needs to win Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania and she looks like she'll lose Michigan and maybe both of the others.

I have to think about this more, but it seems like the rust belt absolutely killed Clinton.
  2. Subscriber FreakyKBH
    Acquired Taste...
    09 Nov '16 03:43
    Originally posted by sh76
    As of right now, 10:37 PM Eastern, Hillary looks like she needs a miracle or the impossible will happen. Hillary needs to win Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania and she looks like she'll lose Michigan and maybe both of the others.

I have to think about this more, but it seems like the rust belt absolutely killed Clinton.
    My tears: so salty.
  3. Standard member vivify
    rain
    09 Nov '16 03:44
    Every time I've posted that we can't count Trump out, I've gotten a bunch of thumbs-down votes, as if it was some idiot statement.

Well. Apparently, Trump has proven he can do anything he sets his mind to. If this election is any indication, maybe he can make America great.
  4. Subscriber kmax87
    You've got Kevin
    09 Nov '16 03:57

Can we who do not live in the States begin our class action against your good self and no.1 for giving us false hope??????
  5. 09 Nov '16 04:04
    Originally posted by kmax87
    Can we who do not live in the States begin our class action against your good self and no.1 for giving us false hope??????
    That's what you get for believing libtards.

Not that I like Trump. I, like most Americans, really hate Hillary. Having said that, I believe some boxes of votes will show up giving Hillary the victory.
  6. Standard member vivify
    rain
    09 Nov '16 04:20 / 1 edit
    I wonder if Hillary revealing her no fly zone plan during the Debate played a significant part.
  7. 09 Nov '16 04:22
    Breakin out the Knob Creek. I
  8. Standard member sh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    09 Nov '16 04:25
    Mea culpa.

I was totally wrong. Even if Hillary pulls off a miracle, I never thought it would be this close.

I was so badly wrong on this one I have to re-examine my assumptions and figure out where I messed up.
  9. Standard member checkbaiter
    By God's Grace
    09 Nov '16 04:31
    As we said all along, the polls lied just like HRC. This will be a great victory for America if it continues!
  10. Standard member vivify
    rain
    09 Nov '16 04:31
    When I said Bernie's race was pretty much over if he lost NY, no.1 informed that I was wrong, giving me hope before Bernie went on to lose by over 2 million votes.

I think we should file a class action suit against him for false hope. I wonder if we can hire no.1 to take our case.
  11. Standard member checkbaiter
    By God's Grace
    09 Nov '16 04:35
    No, Madonna is not giving oral sex to Hillary Clinton voters today, as promised

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/election/madonna-withdraws-oral-sex-promise-hillary-voters-article-1.2864602
  12. Standard member sh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    09 Nov '16 04:46
    Originally posted by vivify
    When I said Bernie's race was pretty much over if he lost NY, no.1 informed that I was wrong, giving me hope before Bernie went on to lose by over 2 million votes.

I think we should file a class action suit against him for false hope. I wonder if we can hire no.1 to take our case.
    No1 came on here and said Hillary will get the nomination right after Super Tuesday, wayyy before NY.
  13. 09 Nov '16 04:56
    Mea culpa.

I was totally wrong. Even if Hillary pulls off a miracle, I never thought it would be this close.

I was so badly wrong on this one I have to re-examine my assumptions and figure out where I messed up.
    Where you went wrong was assuming the silent majority doesn't exist because they don't vote for establishment politicians.
  14. Standard member vivify
    rain
    09 Nov '16 05:04 / 1 edit
    No1 came on here and said Hillary will get the nomination right after Super Tuesday, wayyy before NY.
    He may have said that, but he did chastise me for saying if Bernie loses NY, it's over. I just can't remember the exact thread.

Below is a thread (only 3 pages long) where No1 explained in detail why I was a complete moron for being convinced Trump will win:

Thread 168683
  15. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    09 Nov '16 05:29
    Hahahahaha

Sweet holy hell!!!

What a way to wake up.