Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    It's only business
    29 Jan '17 22:19
    Trump botched a commando raid in Yemen...already.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/us-commando-killed-in-yemen-in-trump%E2%80%99s-first-counterterror-operation/ar-AAmnvMl?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp
  2. 29 Jan '17 23:05
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Trump botched a commando raid in Yemen...already.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/us-commando-killed-in-yemen-in-trump%E2%80%99s-first-counterterror-operation/ar-AAmnvMl?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp
    Botched how. And me thinks if so it was cia and so fu
  3. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    29 Jan '17 23:09
    Originally posted by kquinn909
    No one asked for your obviously "trailer-park" opinion.
  4. 29 Jan '17 23:25 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by Suzianne to Kquinn909
    Allthough I loathe Kquinn909's often hateful racist posts, I have become concerned about
    Suzianne sounding like a condescending privileged woman in making personal put-downs.
    In this case, I did *not* notice anything particularly offensive by Kquinn909.

Has Suzianne considered the class bias implications of her words"'trailer-park' opinion"?
    Are Donald Trump's opinions better because they are 'Fifth Avenue penthouse' opinions?

How would Suzianne respond if a right-wing white American writer put down an African-American
    writer here by saying "No one asked for your obviously ghetto opinion'?
  5. 29 Jan '17 23:30
    Oh boy!
    Catfight?
  6. 29 Jan '17 23:56
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Says the Progressive Christian.

Lol
  7. 30 Jan '17 00:01
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    My trailer park house is worth a half mil. My relatives could buy and sell you.
  8. 30 Jan '17 00:13 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by kquinn909 to AThouandYoung
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/29/al-qaida-suspects-yemen-killed-raid-us-commandos

AThousandYoung seems to believe that the commando raid was 'botched because
    the American force took casualties, one killed and three wounded.
  9. Subscriber no1marauder
    It's Nice to Be Nice
    30 Jan '17 00:28
    Originally posted by Duchess64
    Allthough I loathe Kquinn909's often hateful racist posts, I have become concerned about
    Suzianne sounding like a condescending privileged woman in making personal put-downs.
    In this case, I did *not* notice anything particularly offensive by Kquinn909.

Has Suzianne considered the class bias implications of her words"'trailer-park' opinion"?
    Are Dona ...[text shortened]... own an African-American
    writer here by saying "No one asked for your obviously ghetto opinion'?
    Do you know what "fu" is an abbreviation for?
  10. 30 Jan '17 00:30
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Fooled Us?
  11. 30 Jan '17 00:46
    Sorry, I never use 'fu', so I overlooked that it meant an obscenity.
    I did not notice anything particularly racist, however, by Kquinn909 in his post.
  12. 30 Jan '17 00:48
    Evidently about 30 of the bad guys killed, about 10 women and children. We also goy intel that should help fight them.

If the intel isn't so great I wish we would have just bombed the place. More women and children killed I'm sure, but none of our guys.
  13. Subscriber no1marauder
    It's Nice to Be Nice
    30 Jan '17 00:55
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Evidently about 30 of the bad guys killed, about 10 women and children. We also goy intel that should help fight them.

If the intel isn't so great I wish we would have just bombed the place. More women and children killed I'm sure, but none of our guys.
    So at least 10 innocents killed in the service of a war to help Saudi Arabian royalty.

Outside of your sickening bloodlust in service of a Holy War against a superstition no sillier than your own, I see no justification for such an atrocity.
  14. 30 Jan '17 01:04
    So at least 10 innocents killed in the service of a war to help Saudi Arabian royalty.

Outside of your sickening bloodlust in service of a Holy War against a superstition no sillier than your own, I see no justification for such an atrocity.
    Of couse not, you are one of those who can only be free by the actions of men better than you.
  15. Subscriber FreakyKBH
    Acquired Taste...
    30 Jan '17 01:06
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Of couse not, you are one of those who can only be free by the actions of men better than you.
    If he valued anything other than his own reflection, he'd be really, really butt hurt right about now.