Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    20 Jun '16 14:36
    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/06/19/lynch_partial_transcript_of_orlando_911_calls_will_have_references_to_isis_cut_out.html

    That's why we have a government to protect us from truth that can hurt us.
  2. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    3298
    20 Jun '16 14:50
    Originally posted by whodey
    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/06/19/lynch_partial_transcript_of_orlando_911_calls_will_have_references_to_isis_cut_out.html

    That's why we have a government to protect us from truth that can hurt us.
    The government has been keeping secrets from the general population for a very long time Whodey. There are still papers relating to the Kennedy assassination that has not been released.
  3. Account suspended
    Joined
    02 Jan '15
    Moves
    10189
    20 Jun '16 14:53
    Meh....my take on it is the guy was a self-loathing kweer who was using ISIS as his excuse for shooting the place up whereas he was really just a sick fagaroo who couldn't accept his sexual desires for playing butt-darts, so he tried to spin it like he was a soldier for Allah. When he gets his 72 virgins they'll probably be male Star Trek fans.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    20 Jun '16 17:461 edit
    Originally posted by bill718
    The government has been keeping secrets from the general population for a very long time Whodey. There are still papers relating to the Kennedy assassination that has not been released.
    Of course, because the less we know the better off we are, right?

    But the odd thing is, what they have erased is common knowledge already. It mostly makes them look like a bunch of half wits.
  5. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    3298
    22 Jun '16 01:56
    Originally posted by whodey
    Of course, because the less we know the better off we are, right?

    But the odd thing is, what they have erased is common knowledge already. It mostly makes them look like a bunch of half wits.
    What can I say Whodey...it's a world gone mad! 🙄
  6. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    To the Left
    Joined
    25 Jun '06
    Moves
    64930
    22 Jun '16 09:251 edit
    Originally posted by bill718
    What can I say Whodey...it's a world gone mad! 🙄
    Just for the sake of clarity, are we to take it that the world has gone mad while we have in Whodey a fixed point of sanity on which we can rely?
Back to Top