Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 May '17 12:17
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Noted: you cannot explain how distant objects which mathematically ought to be beyond the horizon are visible every day.
    Not to worry, though, since no one else has been able to, either.

Just out of curiosity, what was your explanation for six identical-looking people using the same names as the Challenger passengers?
    Fake news. But that doesn't stop you does it. You have no idea why we can't see the southern cross so you ignore it. Like I said about your so-called photo, a fuzzy out of focus image like is not going to convince a 5 year old much less anyone capable of critical thinking which you clearly are not.

You clearly don't WANT to take a telescope and do the same thing with a camera, that would blow your theories so you can't have that now can you.
  2. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    22 May '17 12:25
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Fake news. But that doesn't stop you does it. You have no idea why we can't see the southern cross so you ignore it. Like I said about your so-called photo, a fuzzy out of focus image like is not going to convince a 5 year old much less anyone capable of critical thinking which you clearly are not.

You clearly don't WANT to take a telescope and do the same thing with a camera, that would blow your theories so you can't have that now can you.
    Nothing of the plant should be visible.
    Only the top third of the turbine should be visible.
    Both are not only visible, but they are completely visible.
    And you have no explanation.

Fake news?
    Explain how such a thing could be even possible.
    Six people just happen to look identical to them, and just happen to use the same names.
    What are the odds of such a thing?

Does the word impossible adequately cover it?
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 May '17 12:321 edit
    Nothing of the plant should be visible.
    Only the top third of the turbine should be visible.
    Both are not only visible, but they are completely visible.
    And you have no explanation.

Fake news?
    Explain how such a thing could be even possible.
    Six people just happen to look identical to them, and just happen to use the same names.
    [b]What are the odds of such a thing?

Does the word impossible adequately cover it?[/b]
    All it takes is a good telephoto of the stuff you are talking about and case over when you find you actually cannot see the bottoms of the stuff you are imaging. Till then it's just your opinion not science.
    What you want is for people to just roll over and play dead to your tune, which as you already have seen, is not gonna happen. If Earth is so flat why can't you see stuff BEYOND those towers, even if only a few miles.
  4. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    22 May '17 12:45
    All it takes is a good telephoto of the stuff you are talking about and case over when you find you actually cannot see the bottoms of the stuff you are imaging. Till then it's just your opinion not science.
    What you want is for people to just roll over and play dead to your tune, which as you already have seen, is not gonna happen. If Earth is so flat why can't you see stuff BEYOND those towers, even if only a few miles.
    You are beyond daft.

The towers should not be visible AT ALL.

On clear days, you CAN see beyond the plant.
    I already told you this.

But--- AGAIN--- the towers shouldn't be visible AT ALL.
    How are they visible, sonhouse?

And how do you explain those six people?
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 May '17 13:41
    You are beyond daft.

The towers should not be visible AT ALL.

On clear days, you CAN see beyond the plant.
    I already told you this.

But--- AGAIN--- the towers shouldn't be visible AT ALL.
    How are they visible, sonhouse?

And how do you explain those six people?
    I don't have to explain those 6 whoever they are. How do you know they are not actors? Your problem is you believe explicitly any bullshyte that comes down the line. That is exactly what I mean by lack of critical thinking. Just writing here, 'it's not ME who lacks critical thinking skills, it's YOU' and so forth does not turn you into a critical thinker. Critical thinking requires disciplined doubt, which you have in very low quantity.

If you took a telephoto of your subjects you will find the bottoms missing and that is all you need to know about curvature of Earth. If you see the bottoms with a good telescope, we have to reexamine Round V flat Earth. But you won't. Since Earth IS curved, it will not show the bottoms of the buildings regardless of seeing the tops.

At thiry miles with unaided eye there is no way you could tell if you see the whole thing or not. That takes a telescope. You chose to be arrogant about it and just reiterate your stance without trying different techniques. But that is why I call it your religion.

Religion flatlines critical thinking BY DEFINITION. Religions want nothing to do with reality, only the BS tales humans invent.

And you think my answer is a non-answer which is why you can rationalize not having to think about the points I brought up which you should know by heart by now,

So drop out of zero critical thinking mode and think about what I said, for instance why do TV sat dishes have to be pointed up AND to a particular patch of the sky very accurately.
    You think maybe balloons can stay on station without moving? Also, why do dishes need to be pointed at a different patch of the sky in California V New Jersey?

You never bothered to even THINK about those implications but that is your MO, professional non-crtical thinker.
  6. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    22 May '17 17:041 edit
    I don't have to explain those 6 whoever they are. How do you know they are not actors? Your problem is you believe explicitly any bullshyte that comes down the line. That is exactly what I mean by lack of critical thinking. Just writing here, 'it's not ME who lacks critical thinking skills, it's YOU' and so forth does not turn you into a critical thinker. C ...[text shortened]... ed to even THINK about those implications but that is your MO, professional non-crtical thinker.
    You don't have to explain the six people because... NASA doesn't lie?
    We've already established they have, they do, and they will continue to do so.
    Their claim of seven astronauts dying on the exploding rocket seems dubious in light of six of the seven have a doppelganger who just happen to also use the same names.
    So someone should have an answer for that; why not you?

Since I can see 100% of the turbine--- and not simply the top third--- that tells you something is wrong with the scenario.
    We already know the math is right.
    We know, too, that the distance is right.
    That leaves only one thing: the assumption that the earth is round has to be wrong.

Same thing on the stacks.
    Shouldn't see ANY of them, but we can see all of them.
    We don't need to see all of them for the scenario to prove something is wrong: we just need to see some of them when we shouldn't be seeing any of them.
    And, clearly, we do.

Back to you, critical thinker.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 May '17 17:07
    You don't have to explain the six people because... NASA doesn't lie?
    We've already established they have, they do, and they will continue to do so.
    Their claim of seven astronauts dying on the exploding rocket seems dubious in light of six of the seven have a doppelganger who just happen to also use the same names.
    So someone should have an answer for ...[text shortened]... hen we shouldn't be seeing any of them.
    And, clearly, we do.

Back to you, critical thinker.
    No, I said, no more playing your game. Take your paranoid fantasies somewhere else. You don't respond to challenges, you just redirect, obfuscate, ignore. You are incapable of coming up with a valid response so goodbye.
  8. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    22 May '17 17:21
    No, I said, no more playing your game. Take your paranoid fantasies somewhere else. You don't respond to challenges, you just redirect, obfuscate, ignore. You are incapable of coming up with a valid response so goodbye.
    Weird.
    I was thinking the exact same thing about you.
    Get you anywhere near the salient point and =poof!= you ghost it out.

What a surprise, right?
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 May '17 18:11
    Weird.
    I was thinking the exact same thing about you.
    Get you anywhere near the salient point and =poof!= you ghost it out.

What a surprise, right?
    With post after post after post after post, etc., etc., etc., and more of the same from you never answering a question while I DID answer your question but you simply don't accept the answer. You on the other hand just go, answer my question, I won't answer any of yours till you answer mine which I did a number of times, I said you need to take that photo with a telephoto lens of some real power, 60 or more power to show yourself you cannot see the bottoms of the buildings but you don't accept that as an answer. What I am supposed to do, from your POV is for me to fall over, play dead, and just believe in your fantasy world. That ain't gonna happen EVER. I answered your questions but you NEVER answer mine so goodbye and have great paranoid fantasies.