Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Developers Forum

Developers Forum

1. 11 May '10 20:48
    Is there an Android app for RHP or plans for one?
  2. Subscriber Villain
    Evil Genius
    09 Jun '10 18:39
    Originally posted by Andy D
    Is there an Android app for RHP or plans for one?
    Not that I'm aware of, but hopefully one is in the works as I imagine it's in high demand....

(I want it yesterday!)
  3. 24 Jun '10 09:42
    I would interested in helping out with this. I have a few developer where I work that would be happy to help.

Who would one talk to to find out what is underway?
  4. Standard member Daemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateā„¢
    25 Jun '10 16:15
    Originally posted by vismanza
    I would interested in helping out with this. I have a few developer where I work that would be happy to help.

Who would one talk to to find out what is underway?
    Use the Send Feedback option at the bottom of the page to talk to the site administrators about it.

Last I heard about it, the next client was going to be the generic mobile site (for standard devices), but that was announced about 9 months ago.
  5. 06 Jul '10 09:23
    Are there any development docs online for rhp? A documented api of some kind?
  6. 03 Sep '10 21:23
    I'm putting the finishing touches to an App. It is not going to be a full blown client - the web interface works great in that regard for me. It is going to be a Launcher Screen Notification AppWidget which will show you when you have waiting games, thus saving me from repeatedly refreshing my browser.
  7. 11 Sep '10 09:18
    The first version of this application has now been published to the App Market. It requires Android 1.6 or later. To locate it do a search on the market for "Red Hot Pawn"

Feedback welcomed, though please note that this is an early release in response for requests for such an application.

Upgrades in the pipeline include providing a range of notification options.