Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Developers Forum

Developers Forum

1. 14 Apr '05 23:47
    Hey isn't the Australia flag supposed to be blue? I have just realized it now on and maybe Russ may be mixed up between the Australia and New Zealand flag
  2. 15 Apr '05 22:58
    What Iam saying is Russ made a mistake with the Austriliaflag it shold be blue instead of black
  3. Standard member Hegemon
    A Lost Bobby
    21 Apr '05 11:43
    I think the Aussie flag should be a bit lighter and the NZ flag a bit darker. In point of fact I think they are meant to be the same base blue. I've never really thought about it.

However, considering they are so insufferably alike, it's probably good that Russ has made them stand out a bit differently
  4. 25 Apr '05 23:46
    Both flags are derived from the British Blue Ensign, as are those of several other ex-British colonies, the background colour should certainly be blue and not black
  5. 04 Mar '06 04:39
    australian and new zealand flags are blue but in australia we have white stars on our southern cross and new zealand have red stars
  6. 04 Mar '06 04:43
    who cares only the american flag is beautiful
  7. 04 Mar '06 08:14
    Originally posted by zuccie
    I care, if that was a question.
    And no, I would hardly call the US flag beautiful - maybe you meant metaphorically?
  8. 08 Mar '06 08:26
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    I care, if that was a question.
    And no, I would hardly call the US flag beautiful - maybe you meant metaphorically?
    Either way the statement is completely false. Perhaps on fire it would be beautiful, but only because fire is so amazing to watch, not that anything could actually enhance the US flag's looks.
  9. Subscriber cashthetrash
    PoPeYe
    13 Mar '06 13:27
    What is so beautiful about an American flag sold at walmart but made in Afghanistan?
  10. Standard member dyl
    14 Apr '06 14:52
    Originally posted by slimjim
    Unless maybe if it was an Australian flag burning after I had wiped my arse with it.
    Tosspot.
  11. 18 Apr '06 11:37
    Unless maybe if it was an Australian flag burning after I had wiped my arse with it.
    Well if you're that desperate for toilet paper by all means go ahead, here in Australia we'd lend a helping hand to someone who seriously needs the help, unlike yourself it would seem.
  12. 13 May '06 01:08
    freedom of speech in RHP ...
  13. 17 May '06 11:30
    Your flags all suck.

The German is the best.

The US just looks err ya lame and dumbass-ugly

The Australian looks well like an flag for a tiny spot far far away :-)

We rule !
  14. Standard member lordhighgus
    Kara Thrace &
    20 Jun '06 09:15
    Now now numbnuts!
    Read your hisory and you would know that your flag is based on European flags for design and colour like every one else who was colonised.
    Hope it disturbs your haemorriods with our pointy stars. Dont be such a cheapskate, buy some Preparation H!!!!!
  15. Standard member c99ux
    'Sir' to you
    21 Jul '06 08:23
    Originally posted by zuccie
    You need to work on your punctuation and grammar:

Who cares?
    Only the American.

All flags are beautiful.