Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Developers Forum

Developers Forum

1. 17 Jan '08 23:10
    There are some situation where your opponent's next move is forced or, if not forced, obvious. How about a provisional move feature where I would make my move and also submit my following move assuming my opponent makes his expected move. Then RHP would make my first move and, if my opponent does as expected, make my following move automatically. Then it would be his move again.

Why have this feature? Speed up games. No need to wait 24 hours or more for one's opponent to reciprocate a Queen swap or get out of check with the one, legal move.
  2. 18 Jan '08 13:19
    Originally posted by ParShooter
    There are some situation where your opponent's next move is forced or, if not forced, obvious. How about a provisional move feature where I would make my move and also submit my following move assuming my opponent makes his expected move. Then RHP would make my first move and, if my opponent does as expected, make my following move automatically. Then it ...[text shortened]... e for one's opponent to reciprocate a Queen swap or get out of check with the one, legal move.
    Is it something like this you mean?
    Thread 70509
  3. 23 Jan '08 01:35
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Is it something like this you mean?
    Thread 70509

Yes, that looks like it. Great minds think alike .